Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) (61030 Views)

Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? / Buttock Enlargement: After-Effect Kicks-In: Graphic Pictures/Video / Baby Born With Legs Facing The Opposite Direction And No Buttock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Realist777: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
linearity:
I am still looking for a f u c k to give, I have still not found any....So, I do not give a f U C K!
Eyyaah! So you lack the ability and the capability to produce just Bleep to give her?
Don't mind that mvfvker
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
aimmoney9:
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by aysnoopy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm happy for her grin grin grin
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by pansophist(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
If the yansh surgery becomes successful, e fit be say na one lizard looking short man she go bend for, because na him sponsor am.

But online, she go de form classy chick for people wey no sabi as e de go. I can't be with a ugly man na for ugly men wey broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by yetty247(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
BornofGod108:
Butt Surgery went wrong: Hmmmmmm, liposuction saga... All for wetin🤷🏻‍♀️

This lady now cannot sit on the toilet, she now excretes into a bag that is connected to her body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMpPAKpXRU

But my gender get Coconut head so they won't hear.

As we speak am sure some are still planning on how to make payment for the said nonsense.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Do people do risk assessments for these surgery and even background checks on the surgeons and places they go for it?

1 Like

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
All this one no really concern me o.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by emani03(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol...she said there’s no competition in this beauty 😂😂😂...

Women!

Some ladies are preparing to do their own this week.

That gender no de hear word!

BornofGod108:

This lady now cannot sit on the toilet, she now excretes into a bag that is connected to her body

1 Like

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Sweetvie: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good for her
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Messed up😮‍💨
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Sijo01(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations to her undecided
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by ETT93(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don't have emotion to waste, mumu gender. It would have been worst than that is non of my biz....
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Hezmatosky: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rip embarassed
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Expanse2020(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
We no go see siofra , candidlady,IYAibe, manna grill, and others make Dem com appreciate their gender grin grin grin
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by chima47(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
But why
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by jetson06: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Igbo babes and BBL sha. How do you Bleep?
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Ladymillion(f): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
BornofGod108:

lies, in as much as we all know the dangers involved, that lady up there cannot afford it, she is making a video in her room, is that what a cartetar looks like? If she is in severe pain she won't have the energy to do such.Anything to trend
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by correctguy101(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Administration1:
Eyah, I got no emotion to waste

Ah, you might not know it...

You already spent some on this. That's the problem with social media, even the links you didn't click on, as long as you read it and made that choice not to read it for whatever reasons, you've already spent some emotions and those cashing out on these spent emotions will still gain something. The bloody vampires .. angry grin

Let alone commenting, hahahaha, your emotions don go, jhus like mine and my annoyance be say I freely gave it, with no payment whatsoever... angry
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by NOwazobia: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin

This calls for celebrations 💃

The misfortune of fools, is worth celebrating undecided
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Mc3kwata(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Caught my girlfriend with another man in a toilet this morning,just because he promised to give her 5k.....omo fear woman,na today i confirm am.....
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by jonero4(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
linearity:
I am still looking for a f u c k to give, I have still not found any....So, I do not give a f U C K!
permit me to give a spoon
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Relevant123: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
No be we dey confused them o

Them no get sense right from time,...Remember how dem mislead Eve for garden grin grin

Like guys always say.....,they have fish or lite brain grin grin

JASONjnr:
In real sense, na men the confuse these gender ...

But I know for sure .. a whole percentage of guys love woman on their natural beauty ...... Some love extremely dark skinned girls and some lighter skinned.... While others love them bulky others love them slim and shapeless....😆
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by LordErrk: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
In real sense, na men the confuse these gender ...

But I know for sure .. a whole percentage of guys love woman on their natural beauty ...... Some love extremely dark skinned girls and some lighter skinned.... While others love them bulky others love them slim and shapeless....😆

I rather date a shapeless girl than one who has gone to inflate the butt
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Alonso91(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
God have mercy on ur poor soul
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by InvertedHammer: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
/
Oh No!

Not this silly Ogechi Njaka again.

/
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Relevant123: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
e be like say i go run am o grin grin

aimmoney9:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who sent her image
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
aimmoney9:

🤣🤣
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Relevant123:

No be we dey confused them o

Them no get sense right from time,...Remember how dem mislead Eve for garden grin grin

Like guys always say.....,they have fish or lite brain grin grin

Chaiii, d ones wey full for your family don show you shege
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Pedyson: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
You went through a Native doctor for surgery ☹️😫🙆🏻
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don’t care. Neither do women who this should scare into wisdom. This is like when Yahoo boys are caught en masse. The ones who view the news claim “not my portion” while continuing the act.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Funflipper: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who send you message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.