Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP (46014 Views)

Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by simfrost90210: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Aremwayne:
I lost a friend too embarassed

So sorry!

My comfort for your loss!
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by nobilie: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2023
The gunship was obviously brought down by bandits in Niger state.

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by goodnessme1(f): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Napata77:

But that was how Nigeria was before you Igbos destroyed it in the 1966 coup and Ironsi made Nigeria 'federal' with a powerful centre.

You desperately need to pick up a history book.

Lies yorubas tell themselves just because the want to blame those they hate for everything wrong in Nigeria.

What was Ojukwu position in 1967 when war broke out.
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by Squirrel1(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2023
Nigerians should be careful with the igbos. Just See how they are jubilating n celebrating over the death of service men. You could easily see how unpatriotic they are....

This is the coldest shit I've ever seen
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by LagosFirstSon: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Napata77:

ILLITERATE MUMU.

THE Mi-17 helicopter is a Russian-built military transport helicopter used by over 60 nations including the United States, UK, Ukraine and Turkey!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-17

IGNORANT MORO.NS DROWNED IN INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Will your own ever be good enough in your eyes?

If that same helicopter was in US colours, would you type this vomit?

ANIMALS.

I want to ask again

Is it this outdated military helicopter that Tinubu wants to use to fight war in Niger republic ?

Tinubu and his supporters are the biggest fools on earth 😂😂😂
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by jahsharon: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
26 heroes gone just like that.
Condolences to our fallen heros.

Illegitimate tunubu has not dealt with bandits, he is itching to go waste the lives of our soldiers in niger for his personal ambition.

They are no hero. They are employed and paid. They aren't doing anyone any favor
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by Aremwayne: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Thank You All for your well wishes ❤️
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by Tayorshd87: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2023
God bless you I love your sense of reasoning

because this naija ehn 😢 many things are wrong I mean very wrong and till date and still counting it's still like that

onuman:

Only zombies are ordered to bomb people in parts of their country without asking why the people to be bombed are dissenting. That's why I love American marines. American marines must first accept the reason why they are sent to fight war. In Nigeria, zombies fight and kill Nigerian groups who dissent the dysfunctional unitary government system which favours only the Fulani.

Boko Haram and the 12 sharia states want a region to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Why would they not have that in a regional government system?

Niger Delta militants want more control over the resources in their area. Why would they not have that in a regional government system?

IPOB wants Biafra or restructured Nigeria. Why would they not have either of that?
Oduduwa Republic agitators want a restructured Nigeria or Oduduwa Republic. Why would they not have that?
Why use Nigeria's armed forces to bomb and kill these agitation groups?

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by Coolgent(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Corruption has killed 9ja.
RIP to deceased
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by CorrectionFLuid: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2023
mariovito:
Match never start we don score own goal.

Reminds of when Iran was posturing to duel with uncle Sam and they shot down their own plane.

However they were smart enough to call it quits.

R.i.p. to the fallen service men.

One sad reality about war is that young men get slaughtered on the alter of ego of old politicians.

ECOWAS will not see this one and come to our aid to help flush out these bandits.

Even the Niger we are squealing to drink their blood has not lost 26 men yet.

Not we. But Tinubu!
Tinubu Tinubu! angry
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by aestake: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Squirrel1:
Nigerians should be careful with the igbos. Just See how they are jubilating n celebrating over the death of service men. You could easily see how unpatriotic they are....

This is the coldest shit I've ever seen
grin grin grin
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by Adabestseason(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Corruption killing the military,when a country's army could not defend themselves,what about the public?Nigerian army for sale!
Re: 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP by shegzydave(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Melonsmasher:

I'm so sorry for the loss bro
Thanks brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Reconstruction, Rehabilitation And Expansion / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.