Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital (18449 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers / Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by phemmie06(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Until we have a proactive government, I will never take these dealers called leaders serious
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Jewessgratitud3: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Where I was born. Chai!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by cocolacec(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2023
IPOB women will start running to Lagos to give birth for what Agulu and Abia saviour could not provide for them in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Icrave4u: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2023
So you will tell him how to dress or pose something is wrong with your head.
Bobby4090:
The visit is proper and good but at least he should have looked more serious and show a sense of solace. Someone just died there and you are visiting them sporting a face cap with your hands in different pockets, posing and showing your swag. More like a kid going for a football match. Doesn't show respect to the occasion.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by DrAda(f): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2023
piswapexchange:
Sanwo can drip for the camera tho.

Gov. Wey nor get mind grin

He does look good. Being fit remains the best way of living

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Menclothing: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2023
Our gov we proud of
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by itoldu: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2023
The guy with the "if my mouth doesn't say it, my face..." shirt though
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by kmaster007: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Why him com dey catwalk
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by kokoA(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2023
Bobby4090:
The visit is proper and good but at least he should have looked more serious and show a sense of solace. Someone just died there and you are visiting them sporting a face cap with your hands in different pockets, posing and showing your swag. More like a kid going for a football match. Doesn't show respect to the occasion.
Be calming down..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by OboOlora(f): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Werey tun n Shey photoshoot ni hospital

This Sanwoolu na madman 🤣
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Owochogod: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2023
This is where i was birthed some decades ago
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by MrsTwrite(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Visiting without any incentive? undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by 77up(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2023
fuckJones:
did madness runs in your family or you are the one that choose to be useless
I think he's suffering from both. They are unnecessarily stupid honestly ,if not they won't be talking rubbish about the best governor so far in the country leaving out their useless governors.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Allisgud: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2023
If I be govnor,this wount even be a groundbreaking record for,when am visiting I wount even tell my PA I will make sure hospital and public schools are in my unannounced visit protocol every week,and I will make sure 1 or more than 2 staffs get punishment,I will confront patients,students one on one and ask them to complain of their experience in the hospital,I swear other govt ministries will be afraid an sit up cos they don't know I may show up at anytime,in my 8yrs of service no govt worker will do anyhow, and I will be remembered forever because of this act incoming govt will want to emulate my antecedent
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Ochies: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2023
Good move Mr governor but please let actions follow.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Ochies: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Allisgud:
If I be govnor,this wount even be a groundbreaking record for,when am visiting I wount even tell my PA I will make sure hospital and public schools are in my unannounced visit protocol every week,and I will make sure 1 or more than 2 staffs get punishment,I will confront patients,students one on one and ask them to complain of their experience in the hospital,I swear other govt ministries will be afraid an sit up cos they don't know I may show up at anytime,in my 8yrs of service no govt worker will do anyhow, and I will be remembered forever because of this act incoming govt will want to emulate my antecedent
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by WINDSOW(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Lies...
I bet he pre-informed the CMD.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by jahsharon: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

First Female Governor of Lagos state.

Wetin male governor go dey do? He go fight IPOB and UGM? You need to reassess your life before you end up begging for food like those before you
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by francotunsco: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Bobby4090:

Do you mean he should still be dressed in suit till around 7pm? Are you aware that Island Maternity is a stone throw from his Lagos House where he lives? I dont even expect them to drive there. So, for your knowledge, a visit to Island maternity by the governor is just like a street walk from your hood. He doesnt need to look too serious.

If he ask his cook or wife to prepare eba for him as he steps out to visit the hospital, the eba will not be ready till he returns. It is so close.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2023
He doesn't go there for medical treatment o.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Gov. Ambode sha sabi dress pass this man cool i dey like Ambode swag grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Follak: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Bobby4090:
Someone just died? I thought he just paid a surprise visit. Didn't know it was related to someone's death
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by sacajawea: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2023
Bobby4090:

Someone just died there and you are visiting them sporting a face cap with your hands in different pockets,
Who died?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by BoldBrainz(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2023
And then?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by BoldBrainz(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Bobby4090:

Because someone died, he should be enmeshed in ash, contrite and all forlorn, stooped while walking, just to please your stupid sense of entitlement abi?

Spokesman for the Grim reaper! Defender of the dead!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Lifebender(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2023
accordadoga26:

He visits, you will wail.

He doesn't visit, you will wail.

What do 0k0r0s want?

Unfortunate.grin
They want to be unfortunategrin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Minjim: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2023
I wish this happened last year when my wife had David at Igando General Hospital.
After, trying to register for antenatal at Isolo I left because the price was even higher than a private hospital near me. After paying at the private hospital, it turn out that the delivery will require C.S so we had to go to Igando General.
I over 200k there
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by biggy00000(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2023
Are you telling me categorically that my Gov did not point throughout his stay at the hospital?
Camera man should be sanctioned.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by Badonasty(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Lol…no matter how ‘unawares’ e be people go don alert them for hospital say governor dey come…aimoye unawares visit from head office…the way we sef go ready for them, e get one day our MD just dey laugh…he no talk anything he just comot immediately
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by obi58: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2023
We are still waiting for the palliative 25% rate reduction in yellow bus fares.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by justtoodark: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2023
thats right....!!
a good leader moves around and inspect stuffs on his or her own sef.....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital by justtoodark: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2023
but where are the doctors....

are Maternity Hospitals differently organized....
but that guy in the picture holdin himself scare the shitt out of me.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Collation Centre, INEC Office In Bauchi / Jonathan Govt Incurs N5trn Domestic Debt In Five Years / Dankwambo Meets With Kwankwaso And Sule Lamido In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.