Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua (7775 Views)

NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game / Super Eagles Defeat Sparta Rotterdam In Warm Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by amor4ce(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
What is the name of the person that NFF allegedly got to pray for the Super Eagles and who allegedly said the outcome would be favourable to the Nigerian team?

What church does he attend or pastor?
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Sike(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
No be d man cobalize 9ja now. . .Abeg talk smth else jor!
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by moderatorr: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2011
he said it:
first scorer wins the match.
He made it clear:
nigeria will not qualify!
He profered a solution:
if coach calls me, i will give him the full details of the match, and tell him what type of game to play!

What did coach do?
According to osaze:
they called another prophet to pray for us!

The fullfilment of that prophesy has proven that,
all men are not equal.
TB Joshua is unequal.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by slaughter(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2011
@andylanders
As you said he is stupi.d, if he is a stup.id man, let it be according to your word
what does this mean

@ i jogz k
Just predict that the Military would soon take over, and i would start coming to your church,  Cuz am sure that just like me you are also tired of Democracy
[quote][/quote]

am on your side my guy , this demo[b]crazy[/b] na real fuckup i swear  i think nigerians shd sit down and fashion out something but in d interim we can manage d military
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by danidon: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2011
I believe that some of us have not indirectly invited a curse to their life. We have been warned to touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. For those pouring vituperations on Propht TBJ, may God forgive all of you in Jesus name. Yes, he predicted that the team that scores the first goal will carry the day and that the match generally is not favorable to Nigeria. The prophecy is still on tape. I never reckoned or liked his teachings but I do watch him at times. Let's allow him be, but the fact remain that he said it and it came to. Pass.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by splitnaija(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2011
andyanders:

@splitnaija
You , called a man of God Senior Pophet T. B. Joshua "Stup.id?  In the name of Jesus, you will become stup.id as whatever you have pronounced about him will return back to you same way you pronounced it. As you said he is stupi.d, if he is a stup.id man, let it be according to your word. If he is not stup.id, you will become what you said he is in Jesus name. Amen
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet n harm.
@andyanders

All I can see from your post is that you are even more stu.pid than your so-called man of god and I'm really not surprised at that. Afterall, you're most likely a member of the flock he shepherds (a clear case of birds of a kind flocking together).

Do you think Jesus would have meddled on issues as worldly and trivial as a team winning or losing a football match to the extent of publicly making a prediction? Or do you think everyone is as dull as you brainwashed "sheep" of all these religious clowns parading themselves all over the place?

I know this Jesus more than you and all your fake prophets combined, including T.B. Joshua. The only difference between you and them is that they smile to the banks at the expense of your own stup.idity (and that of all others like you), and use you gullible mor.ons to win more slow-thinkers into their folds so as to help propagate their lies, deceits, exploitations and manipulations. So, continue in your delusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Steven Keshi Resigns / Stars To Watch In Nigeria Premier League This Season (2012/2013) / What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.