Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife (751 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Kayzz34: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3PuaZ9lpkI

A man identified as Chief Mbanabalagu, went to his in-law's house in the Alor community, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, and traditionally divorced his wife over alleged infidelity. 

The man accused his wife, Ndidiamaka Hope Okoye, of sleeping around with different men in various communities and engaging in 'akwunakwuna' (prostitution).

Speaking in a trembling voice, he also accused his wife of sleeping with a married tipper driver who supplies sands to his block industry, adding that she even rented a house where she engages in illicit affairs with men.

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Xscape1993(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Evil woman....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which kind wahala is this
She needs prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Ladyclara002(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Take heart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by kestolove95(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iyamiri women even with 1k you go nack dem wotowoto, dem full my area dey share kpekus for 1k...no b dem introduce infidelity and prostitution into Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Zooposki(f): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Forgive and take her back, just as we forgive and take you back.

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by jahsharon: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
She is a Yoruba Demon, but she came to the world in female underwear and went to Igbo land
Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by jahsharon: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
She is a Yoruba Demon, but she came to the world in female underwear and went to Igbo land.

So instead of being Femolala, she is Ndidiamaka

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Oga she's most probably much younger than you from all indications.

Don't blame her too much as her young blood cannot cope with your definitely dead preek

Go and marry a woman your age whose libido is dead so she stays faithful to you till death do both of you part

Pele o
Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Iyamiri women even with 1k you go nack dem wotowoto, dem full my area dey share kpekus for 1k...no b dem introduce infidelity and prostitution into Nigeria..
if some of us talk about how we fûck craze out of hajia's in hijab, you'll start crying. Infidelity respects no tribe or gender, there are bad people everywhere just pray not to get married to one

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Tipper driver na still human being na

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by JeffreyJunior: 3:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Chai, our ladies haff run mad again.

If the wife is as old or at least within the age bracket as the man I see in that picture, what else would she be looking for bikonu?

Won't she be in her menopausal age by now? undecided
Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by frozen70(f): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3PuaZ9lpkI

A man identified as Chief Mbanabalagu, went to his in-law's house in the Alor community, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, and traditionally divorced his wife over alleged infidelity. 

The man accused his wife, Ndidiamaka Hope Okoye, of sleeping around with different men in various communities and engaging in 'akwunakwuna' (prostitution).

Speaking in a trembling voice, he also accused his wife of sleeping with a married tipper driver who supplies sands to his block industry, adding that she even rented a house where she engages in illicit affairs with men.
I am not happy that this kind of thing is happening at this their level of marriage

Any man that handle his wife very well in the bed, have little chance of losing her to another man

Dont be surprise that her case may not be that of lack money but lack of sex satisfaction
Re: My Wife Sleeps With A Tipper Driver - Man Cries Out As He Divorce His Wife by Creamypie(m): 4:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Haaaaaa. But these tipper drivers eh. As Them dey get money well well, them.like kpanshing oh. From woman wey dey sell rice/food for park to agbo seller, to hair dresser, damn shit

(1) (Reply)

He Is Not From My State / The Price Of Air Ticket To China / Nigeria Has 74m Poor People -kpakol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.