Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS (9194 Views)

Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market / Food Prices Continue To Rise In July- NBS / February 2021 Inflation Rate Rises To 17.33% As Food Inflation Jumps To 21.79% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Ciroelgrande(f): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by AnietiePictures: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by OboOlora(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bad by News🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Issues40(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
But.. but...this was not the promise they made to us. They said it was renewed hope. Then they dashed our hopes to the grounds.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by MrsTwrite(f): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na really back to back bad news every now and then. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay Inflation... Let's see where you will get to before Christmas.

Cos e be like say na every week this inflation dey jump. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by DanielsParker(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
We’re yet to see anything. And someone is buying lexus worth billions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by PeterObi4LP: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
We go show the SE politics. Yet na their region dey suffer am pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Dbegining: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
"He built Lagos, he will build Nigeria too"

Na im we dey now o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Obi-diots that were shouting "Shey na stats we go chop" would come here to use this as the metrics to judge BAT's govt

Double standards everywhere... Emotionally fickle like women

It's all well with you sir?!!... Abeg, find food chop.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by gammarays(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Obi-diots that were shouting "Shey na stats we go chop" would come here to use this as the metrics to judge BAT's govt

Mugu
Obi gave stats
That stupid statement was made by the Agbado master you can verify.

Na back to back Shege

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Skillsnigeria: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is expected. Prices will rises for the main time. We are in the right direction.

Okay... Since you know the right direction, please when will the prices start falling?!!

When will the poor start breathing?!!
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Dbegining: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

You have comprehension issue and thats the identity of true Obi-diots

They struggle with simple statements
He-gbo guy claiming Rivers state indigene...This coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eleyi ti ya werey ó

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by jaksmillioniar: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

This one go soon enter market

Shifting goal post

Mumu
obifool
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by sportskid(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
If I'm Peter Obi I'll just withdraw this case from court and allow Nigerians suffer this for another
4yrs

The ones wey survive am go use their hand get sense by force

FYI this is the best of Tinubu

Imagine tribunal upholds Tinubu's stolen mandate

Na that time he will show his true colors

He's just doing his best now to win you guys heart

Imagine what his worst will be if this is his best

The cocaine sniffer was busy signing bills up and down una dey rejoice he kicked the ground running

Where are the effects of the bills now?

Nonsense

This is just the truth man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Calabar1stSon: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Still shows that BAT'S party brought us this mess, and they better get fixing it.

If Obi was in charge, you would have been shouting at him. Ditto Atiku.
I could still remember you always being this government's mouthpiece when it was pretty glaring that they were going to underperform. So what changed now Mr. Man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by correctguy101(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Shouldn't it be more than 100%?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Dbegining: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is expected. Prices will rises for the main time. We are in the right direction.

We dey talk of hyper inflation, this one dey talk say we are in the right direction.

When is hyper inflation ever a "right direction" in an economy?

Some of these APC folks sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Kukutenla: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigerias-inflation-jumps-to-24-08-in-july-nbs/
Na lie. It's worse than this. This man that took over from Yemi Kale is simply tampering with figures to suit APC
How can fuel price jump over 300% and naira fall by over 200% you are saying inflation rose less than 2%
Ko proper na. Oya which other factor is mitigating against the fuel price hike and naira depreciation to keep inflation rising steadily

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Greenishland(f): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by nairalanda1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
I could still remember you always being this government's mouthpiece. So what changed now Mr. Man?

LOL, so because I support subsidy removal, I am now APC mouthpiece.

Oga, you guys completely misunderstand me. I am apolitical. Always have been. And my support for subsidy removal, or my observations about the economy does not mean I like APC. Infact I regard them as the twin brother of PDP.

It is because I support subsidy removal that some of you think I am in APC. Well, I am not. I am for a government that would help us use our natural resources to make products that would be used by the world. Not sell oil and be fighting over how to share the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Alphanancy: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Shut Up. Comment meaningfully or fukc off.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by onlyboyson(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Asiwaju is coming
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Usmanovic95(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
If I'm Peter Obi I'll just withdraw this case from court and allow Nigerians suffer this for another
4yrs

The cocaine sniffer was busy signing bills up and down una dey rejoice he kicked the ground running

Nonsense

If this is his best, let us not imagine what his worst will be.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by thesicilian: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
4yrs

Nonsense
Nonsense indeed.
As if Peter Obi was ever going to win the case.
Or has any track record of competency in anything he has put his hands
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Calabar1stSon: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

LOL, so because I support subsidy removal, I am now APC mouthpiece.

Oga, you guys completely misunderstand me. I am apolitical. Always have been. And my support for subsidy removal, or my observations about the economy does not mean I like APC. Infact I regard them as the twin brother of PDP.

It is because I support subsidy removal that some of you think I am in APC. Well, I am not. I am for a government that would help us use our natural resources to make products that would be used by the world. Not sell oil and be fighting over how to share the money.

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
E go Favour .........................................

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Lastmankc(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

He-gbo guy claiming Rivers state indigene...This coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no get sense true true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by EmmyDJourno: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

You use your own English show everybody say you be fool🤣

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Cj4charles(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
The 7 illustrated ways in which president tinubu wants to rule is out

Written by Prof. Unago . C. Shege

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim To Deliver $4trillion Economy / President Buhari Inaugurates Committee For Impact And Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.