Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS (9227 Views)

Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market / Food Prices Continue To Rise In July- NBS / February 2021 Inflation Rate Rises To 17.33% As Food Inflation Jumps To 21.79% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by NaijaCover(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Bad by News🤣🤣🤣

Anything For ?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Geminiivory: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So you expect the prices of things to fall after subsidy has been removed? I was at the conference meeting which spokes persons representing IMF and World Bank made the calculative postulation that Nigeria will experience inflation and afterwards things will normalize. It's a process in the right direction. Am a realist. I don't embrace fantasies.

So you were expecting a fools paradise? grin

That's why I said you re an irredeemable fuul

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Obi-diots that were shouting "Shey na stats we go chop" would come here to use this as the metrics to judge BAT's govt

Double standards everywhere... Emotionally fickle like women

This is synonymous to BAT

He doesn't care about statistics, he gave a clue in the campaigns some never new. Here we are

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Starcrest1: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Obi-diots that were shouting "Shey na stats we go chop" would come here to use this as the metrics to judge BAT's govt

Emperor mugu na Bat talk that one no be Obidients get your facts right if illiteracy will allow you......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by emmyN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Willie2015:

As at April 2023...
Nigeria uses 90 percent of its...
revenue to service debts according to World Bank..
Sincerely. there are no quick fixes or soft solutions...
for the current administration..

Guess who plunged us into debt wink.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Revolva(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
This xmas go red o...weller hey o y den dollar go be 1500
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by bonnyhope: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
If I'm Peter Obi I'll just withdraw this case from court and allow Nigerians suffer this for another
4yrs

The ones wey survive am go use their hand get sense by force

FYI this is the best of Tinubu

Imagine tribunal upholds Tinubu's stolen mandate

Na that time he will show his true colors

He's just doing his best now to win you guys heart

Imagine what his worst will be if this is his best

[b]The cocaine sniffer [/b]was busy signing bills up and down una dey rejoice he kicked the ground running

Where are the effects of the bills now?

Nonsense

grin
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geminiivory:

That's why I said you re an irredeemable fuul

Lol grin.. hahahaha. You very funny. cheesy.

Well I understand, poverty makes people prone to anger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by pseudaria: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is expected. Prices will rises for the main time. We are in the right direction.

Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by thesicilian: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
But you said balablu has track record of competence. Yet when they told him to show working he plunged Nigeria into an odoriferous situation.
Yeah
As if there has ever been a time Nigerians did not complain of the worsening economic situation of the country. Every week for Nigerians has been a week of hell.
The only time the nation seemed to prosper a bit was in the time of Obasanjo, from then on it has always been downhill at an alarming rate. It didn't start today.
So it is understandable that whoever is going to fix things will have to struggle initially before getting it right.
But I can understand your pains are doubled now because your pretentious messiah lost the election

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Burruchaga71(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
The mystery man that is parading a woman's degree, with questionable state of origin, from unknown community, without any known schoolmate can now be known to have zero mental capacity to understand what leadership is about.
Organising Lagos 'agberos' isn't the same thing as providing leadership to a sane society.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by OgbeniOja1: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
You can't seem to defend your mandate without pulling Obi into it. Don't worry Nira is racing to 2000 Na obi cause am. Clown!!!
thesicilian:

Yeah
As if there has ever been a time Nigerians did not complain of the worsening economic situation of the country. Every week for Nigerians has been a week of hell.
The only time the nation seemed to prosper a bit was in the time of Obasanjo, from then on it has always been downhill at an alarming rate. It didn't start today.
So it is understandable that whoever is going to fix things will have to struggle initially before getting it right.
But I can understand your pains are doubled now because your pretentious messiah lost the election
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Racoon:
The real economic indices are just pointing to an uncontrollable double-digits galloping inflation. This is the effect of reactionary and itchy balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron economics that was being overhyped by his zombies as progress. It remains the more constricting austerity measures.
Racoon...nekwagi nekwa eight years of wailing...
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by anyilalaz: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Multiple that by 2, then you know the real inflation rate. Election has consequences.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by IfnobeGod20: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
thesicilian:

Nonsense indeed.
As if Peter Obi was ever going to win the case.
Or has any track record of competency in anything he has put his hands
Peter Obi is not a failure in government and not a failure in business unlike one billionaire without a known enterprise.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Ochies: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Agbado on the beat
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by thesicilian: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
You can't seem to defend your mandate without pulling Obi into it. Don't worry Nira is racing to 2000 Na obi cause am. Clown!!!
As myopic as always.
If naira gets to 2000 as you say, will you and your fellow alaba traders not also suffer it?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by fkj950ax(m): 2:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Bobbiee:
We need to destroy this entire country. Make everyone rest. Attack all secretariat. State and Federal.

Bobbiee:

You must be one of those idiots that think he will not be affected by the country. Or maybe one of those that think he can achieve something by democracy. Or maybe you're just a devil that is hoping you will be in the shoes of those leeching Nigeria dry

From the idiot that says Democracy won't achieve anything, so we should all resort to attacking and destroying Fed, State and LG institutions.
Your idiocy is Platinum Standard edition.

I helped you copy your manifesto, incase you are experiencing amnesia
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Unie30: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Some of you are irredeemable.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Geminiivory: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin.. hahahaha. You very funny. cheesy.

Well I understand, poverty makes people prone to anger.

😆 As I said earlier, you re such an irredeemable fuul and you keep exhibiting such... The dollar keeps rising, so also is my funds.. So you think I m on your local league, you this irredeemable fool? Abeg go sort your poverty stricken life
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 As I said earlier, you re such an irredeemable fuul and you keep exhibiting such... The dollar keeps rising, so also is my funds.. So you think I m on your local league, you this irredeemable fool? Abeg go sort your poverty stricken life

So why are you complaining? undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by surgical: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2023
fkj950ax:

We need to stop abusing each other because we support different political parties.
And shouldn’t BAT be judged by these metrics? He’s Mr. President and CiC right now.

This has nothing to do with politics.

Every Nigerian is going through this right now and it couldn’t have been avoided. Even if BAT didn’t make it to AsoRock, this is exactly what would have happened because the economy has been on a downward trend for the past 10 years. No former presidential candidate would have avoided all of this in the first 6 months of being in office.
PMB last 9-12 months created these past 6 months, so whether it’s Atiku or Peter of Bola, this is where the economy would have been.
big lie ,its possible the other candidates may be more circumspect, more reflective and temperate rather than being impulsive like Tinubu, problems might be thesame there are several approaches to solving problems depending on who is in charge
Just like pastor bakare said Tinubu put the cart before the horse,reason for the situation, it was his manner of approaching the issues
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Geminiivory: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So why are you complaining? undecided

Did you see me complaining? I just dey pity your brain wey don expire. 😆
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Jumps To 24.08% In July — NBS by Exceed15: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
This useless nbs Sabi owe their Enumerators.. wicked people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel / The Butchers Of Nigeria - Wole Soyinka / Two Pastors, 28 Others Nabbed Over Pipeline Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.