Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? (26018 Views)

APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by tuoyoojo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
zoomman:

the 619 you mentioned reminds me of Rey Mysterio of WWE, but to be sincere, nobody in his or her wildest dream will ever see this coming.

Only God can help us.

These our WWE die hard fans !! I didn't realise until you mentioned it

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by RosyIsBlessed: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Wetin dey pain me for this economy na the hike price in olosho

Come be like say them remove olosho subsidy

The average call girl in PH now charges 30k for night

The number of men walking with testis filled with spermatozoa is too much e fit full GP tank

Person go cough or sneeze sperm go come out

You go urinate sperm go come out

Konji just dey use person do rehearsal

If I die like this make nobody waste any money for autopsy

Na konji kill me

grin
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by tuoyoojo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
BreconHills:
[/b]

And is this such a bad thing?

This my own way of coping. Many places I would have gone to for the fun of it since I enjoy driving , I have to do anymore
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by nairalanda1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
egopersonified:

Are we not also too broke to have so many politicians on our pay role. Why can't we cut the cost of governance in half, audit and monitor every single revenue to federal and state accounts, eliminate unnecessary projects in all sectors, while also removing fuel subsidy

We should do all that. No be lie.

But even if we took the National Assembly's entire allocation in the budget for this year plus the extra they got, and used it for subsidy, it won't pay for a complete month of fuel subsides at current rates.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Tendd: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Just walk and stop the unnecessary bills for transportation.Most able- bodied persons can walk more than 5 kilometres per day.Get yourself a proper rainboot and raincoat during rain or walking shoes with cushions during summer and just trek.
Nigerians will stop dying of heart related diseases because of the fuel hike,since many have now resorted to walking.The health benefit is enormous.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Love800(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
How can i be a part-time teacher?
Jewessgratitud3:
The worst hit are people who are not working at all and full time teachers in mushroom private schools earning 10 to 25k monthly.
Even we wey be part-time teachers dey hear am small small.

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Puss360(f): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
FOJEM:

But I dey handsome oooo!
The problem be say I don marry. If not, I for shoot my shot oo.
I think we might be compatible!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay...
If you have money, I don't mind, I can be happy to be side chick 🙈🙈🙈...

After all outside man wey get money better pass married husband wey no get...
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Quebec91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤝
Taylor90:

The number of men walking with testis filled with spermatozoa is too much e fit full GP tank

Na konji kill me
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
moshuur:

boss...my pi browser is not working.
it writes this page could not be loaded.
pls any recommendation?
I wan sell my pi....but I've been unable to sell

Update your browser
If you want to sell, it's not much for now in black market. About 22 to 24 k per 100 pi. If you pi not much I advice yiu store it and wait for mainnet
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by AskNgige2: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Na konji kill me

U better prepare your coffee too

Efulefu lol
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Quebec91(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
cheesy
hisexcellency34:
Is it true that Tinubu claimed he built Lagos but when they asked him to build Nigeria, the cement finished?
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Hier(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
The worst hit are people who are not working at all and full time teachers in mushroom private schools earning 10 to 25k monthly.
Even we wey be part-time teachers dey hear am small small.

Babe, I have already saved 2.7 million for our wedding, when am I going to see your parents smiley smiley smiley

Just joking oooo
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by AskNgige2: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

I am not even surprised at the senators sharing money

I’m surprised that some people here are supporting them on empty stomach

Satan actually have fans

U know most of these politicians belong to one coven to another..

So those who don't align with the spirit of God always fancy them...
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Princewill1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Oil producers like Algeria, Libya, Angola, and Egypt have

1. Smaller populations than our 220 million people. Libya has 8 million people and produces slightly more oil than we do. Divide the income and they have enough left over to eat their cake and have it.

2.Produce more oil or the same amount of oil than we do

3.Have mega diversified economies...Egypt is a tourisim , agro-allied and some industry.

4.Libya and Angola lose billions to fuel smuggling. Libya has even resorted to using airstrikes to stop smugglers. (Something we cannot do here because collateral damage. Libyan smugglers operate in very remote areas).

E get why they can afford subsidies and we cannot. Too many of us, a one track economy, and years of poor governance. If we had a higher income from tax and high income from industrial export, maybe we could afford subsides.

And even then, Angola and Algeria are struggling to pay subsides, and Egypt is phasing out subsides.
I got your points but know it that the govt focus should've been to minimize oil smuggling by securing the borders and elimination of corruption in the oil sector.

Unlike Egypt, Algeria, Angola and Libya that has stable power supply, larger part of electricity generation in Nigeria comes from private individuals powering their generating plants with petro and diesel. Production of goods in Nigeria is definitely going to decline due to this removal in a period where govt is preaching 'local production' to it's citizens to mitigate over reliance on foreign goods.

Egypt with 112m population produces lesser oil than we do, they rarely export. They even import crude oil to compliment their local consumption yet pays billions of dollars to Petro subsidy this year only. Subsidized Fuel is sold at about N301 in Egypt.

Forget about our population. Nigeria's REAL daily oil consumption may tally or even be lesser to that of Egypt because they have a more industrized economy. The cabal in Nnpc was putting up a bogus number as our daily oil consumption rate. That's the corruption in the oil sector Tinubu should have focused on along side sending troops to secure our land borders.

During Trump's administration, he collaborated with Mexico to send 26 thousands Mexican troops to the border to checkmate illegal immigration. You can't tell me that govt in Nigeria can't drastically minimize smuggling.

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by IAmKinging(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
n this Agbado season, two things have become more testing: to #parent and to #payrent.
May God Almighty bless every parent to be able to pay-rent while they parent.
Say Amen
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Guynexttdoor: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrPOTUS:
lipsrsealed

Omo, people don't give offering in church again o.

Offering box is always almost empty, it is well lipsrsealed

People that voted these bastards into office, hope your lives have improved since this old vegetable came to office.
🤣
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by onyxo76(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Na konji kill me
must you do all night for 30k? do 2 hrs pay your 5 or 10k ,waka
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Love800:
How can i be a part-time teacher?

Go and do any of this part-time subject courses
French
Phonetics and Diction
Mathematics
Yoruba

if you're very good as a full-time mathematics teacher, drop full time teaching and start sourcing for schools let them hire you on part-time bases. prepare a proposal and begin sending to schools. Theyll begin to call you.

There's this guy here Mrshape, that's what he does. Mathematics. It pays more than full time teaching and you'll only go once in a week which will afford you the time to cover so many schools in a week.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by AK481(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Independent petrol stations .

Na sidan look their fuel attendant dey do .
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Kwara1stson: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Majorbankz007:
This Tinubu regime just hard anyhow and that’s why many men out here can’t sustain full erection nor last long in bed. I used to last for maximum 3 minutes until I used a particular fruit and veg formula that worked like Magic. I have the recipe and it works 100percent. Selling my recipe and how to prepare it for 1500naira. See my what’sapp my profile. Text me codedly
the hustle is real
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by nedekid: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Someone told me where they use to pay 100 was increased to 150. People preferred trekking. The transporters had to option than to go back to 100.
Transporters are really hit hard.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Love800(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hw can i get to teach phonetics and diction. I love teaching english.

And if i may ask, what is phonetics and diction?
Jewessgratitud3:

Go and do any of this part-time subject courses
French
Phonetics and Diction

Mathematics if you're very good as a full-time mathematics teacher, drop full time teaching and start sourcing for schools let them hire you on part-time bases. prepare a proposal and begin sending to schools. Theyll begin to call you.

There's this guy here Mrshape, that's what he does. Mathematics. It pays more than full time teaching.

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Love800:
Hw can i get to teach phonetics and diction. I love teaching english.

And if i may ask, what is phonetics and diction?

You'll have to go and do the course either in a university or attend the training in some private academy for a few months to a year. It depends on your budget.

Phonetics is all about the study of speech sounds using symbols and international alphabets. While diction is learning how to pronounce words correctly still using the IPAs.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Peterpanny: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
MorataFC:
lies,transpoters are cashing out big time.
This is simple calculation, My 10 liters of petrol before the subsidy was removed is 1950 (195/L) and it covers 5 trips of N300 per person 5 times with 5 passengers
That is N300 × 5 passengers = 1500
1500 per trip ×5 = 7500
Cost of Fuel 10Litre 1950
Balance 5,550

Current Price
N600 ×5 passengers 3000
N3000 per trip × 5 15,000
Cost of Fuel (10litre) 5700
Balance 9,300
story story..........story
Once upon a time.......
Time Time......
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hier:

Babe, I have already saved 2.7 million for our wedding, when am I going to see your parents smiley smiley smiley

Just joking oooo

2.7 million too small na tongue.

I'm also joking oo grin
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Timatayo1: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
God bless nigeria
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Gilgil: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
And what can your 9,300 buy in the market today versus your 5,500 before?

MorataFC:
lies,transpoters are cashing out big time.
This is simple calculation, My 10 liters of petrol before the subsidy was removed is 1950 (195/L) and it covers 5 trips of N300 per person 5 times with 5 passengers
That is N300 × 5 passengers = 1500
1500 per trip ×5 = 7500
Cost of Fuel 10Litre 1950
Balance 5,550

Current Price
N600 ×5 passengers 3000
N3000 per trip × 5 15,000
Cost of Fuel (10litre) 5700
Balance 9,300
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by John4433: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Majorbankz007:
This Tinubu regime just hard anyhow and that’s why many men out here can’t sustain full erection nor last long in bed. I used to last for maximum 3 minutes until I used a particular fruit and veg formula that worked like Magic. I have the recipe and it works 100percent. Selling my recipe and how to prepare it for 1500naira. See my what’sapp my profile. Text me codedly
Chat me let talk 08100533705
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Timatayo1: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
God bless nigeria
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Dybala11(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Satan actually have fans
You're correct, Satan actually do have fans. There's a church of Satan sef. 😂😂😂
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Dybala11(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Satan actually have fans
You're correct, Satan actually do have fans. There's a church of Satan sef. 😂😂😂
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Love800(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tankz.
Where can i find these private academy? Is there anyone in delta?
Jewessgratitud3:

You'll have to go and do the course either in a university or attend the training in some private academy for a few months to a year. It depends on your budget.

Phonetics is all about the study of speech sounds using symbols and international alphabets. While diction is learning how to pronounce words correctly still using the IPAs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.