Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? (26062 Views)

Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by grandstar(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Wetin dey pain me for this economy na the hike price in olosho

Come be like say them remove olosho subsidy

The average call girl in PH now charges 30k for night

The number of men walking with testis filled with spermatozoa is too much e fit full GP tank

Person go cough or sneeze sperm go come out

You go urinate sperm go come out

Konji just dey use person do rehearsal

If I die like this make nobody waste any money for autopsy

Na konji kill me

You remind me of a friend of mine in Unilag.

My friend is sex mad and today, he is a father of 8 from 2 different wives and his restless manhood has been the cause of the 2 failed marriages, even though he claims he separated from the first wife because she was committing adultery. If he wasn't, I'm sure he wouldn't have.

Now, he is on the way to his third marriage. I feel sorry for the young pretty woman. She's in her thirties. My friend is around 53, with full white beard.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by felixtare(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
MorataFC:
lies,transpoters are cashing out big time.
This is simple calculation, My 10 liters of petrol before the subsidy was removed is 1950 (195/L) and it covers 5 trips of N300 per person 5 times with 5 passengers
That is N300 × 5 passengers = 1500
1500 per trip ×5 = 7500
Cost of Fuel 10Litre 1950
Balance 5,550

Current Price
N600 ×5 passengers 3000
N3000 per trip × 5 15,000
Cost of Fuel (10litre) 5700
Balance 9,300

Fool your 9300 fit feed you n ur family for 2 days? D mum think say he dey make more money he no no say d money value fon fall.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by vannessa7(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
FactBoyz:
We that voted for Asiwaju are enjoying life here. OBIdients ntooor

Walahi, it's like you get what you expect, it is actually favouring me and my family,

Why? Because we know and accept that change is inevitable for progress and it can be inconvenient for a while but at the end we will be better off for it.

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by billyG(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

The number of men walking with testis filled with spermatozoa is too much e fit full GP tank

Na konji kill me
Pfucking funny🤣😂😂😂
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
This hideous creature just want to destroy nigeriya.

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by SeeItSayIt: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Bakrabas:

Na everyone this time around ooo. All the supporters including non supporter dey suffer

Yeah but the difference is clear.

Note: suffering & smiling is the worst anyone one can do to himself/herself
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

1.Nope, don't work for govenrment

2. Know some one who works for a company that is working on an NNPC refinery rice now.

3.Fuel price increases is strictly due to subsidy removal. Before, the real price of fuel was increasing, but govenrment was using money to pay for the increases, while we paid subsidized prices. When the cost of subsidy got too much, government would do a partial removal, and then prices will go up. Now that money has gone, so we get the real price

4.Also, we don't earn enough dollars, and dollars are scarce, and pending when the refineries would work. (NNPC is looking at December for Port Harcourt)...we have to import. And we are also STILL SERVICING DEBTS...which reduces the dollar flow. Thus naira weak...prices go up.

I would like it if we could somehow bring subsidy back, but with debt servicing eating 99% of our revenue, and with budget being over-reliant on borrowing, ....
Government is not paying subsidy for anyone.It is our money that are use to subsidize fuel.There is no transparency in the NNPC that is why they fixed prices at the detriment of Nigerians.If NNPC account is audited by an independent firm, Nigerians will know how massive the corruption is going on in that organisation.As per the dollar,there is no shortage.It is hoarded by politicians,CBN,and some BDC to make it high.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by nairalanda1(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
Government is not paying subsidy for anyone.It is our money that are use to subsidize fuel.There is no transparency in the NNPC that is why they fixed prices at the detriment of Nigerians.If NNPC account is audited by an independent firm, Nigerians will know how massive the corruption is going on in that organisation.As per the dollar,there is no shortage.It is hoarded by politicians,CBN,and some BDC to make it high.

And that's how businesses run.

When you buy anything, you are in essence subsidising the person you are buying from. cheesy

Ok, joke time over.

The problem with subsidy of fuel is that fuel is not cheap...now, let's forget politics here....fuel is not cheap to make. It is expensive. At the end of the day, if government says they are subsidising fuel...it does not mean that fuel has become cheap, someone is paying for it.

Because our tax uptake is low...the money comes from our oil revenue, and because most of our oil revenue is now being used for debt servicing...part of which is caused by the deficits induced by the subsidy thing, most of which is caused by bad governance....it is borrowed money that we were using for subsidy payments.

Even if we overthrow Tinubu, Obi Atiku, put all of them in jail, put all the political class in jail, and recover all the loot that was stolen...at best we would only get a few extra years of subsidy (note that a host of other things in this kontri need moni.). So long as the fact that petrol is expensive to make ...it is essential that A PROFIT IS MADE IN PETROL...otherwise, we cannot have domestic refining.

Hell, it's capitalism 101....Me provide service, me must make profit while doing so, or me go do bad things to earn money to surivie, or me close shop and go to London...
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Hier(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

2.7 million too small na tongue.

I'm also joking oo grin

grin grin✌️🤣🤣
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Egbetayo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin grin grin
Taylor90:

Na konji kill me
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

And that's how businesses run.

When you buy anything, you are in essence subsidising the person you are buying from. cheesy

Ok, joke time over.

The problem with subsidy of fuel is that fuel is not cheap...now, let's forget politics here....fuel is not cheap to make. It is expensive. At the end of the day, if government says they are subsidising fuel...it does not mean that fuel has become cheap, someone is paying for it.

Because our tax uptake is low...the money comes from our oil revenue, and because most of our oil revenue is now being used for debt servicing...part of which is caused by the deficits induced by the subsidy thing, most of which is caused by bad governance....it is borrowed money that we were using for subsidy payments.

Even if we overthrow Tinubu, Obi Atiku, put all of them in jail, put all the political class in jail, and recover all the loot that was stolen...at best we would only get a few extra years of subsidy (note that a host of other things in this kontri need moni.). So long as the fact that petrol is expensive to make ...it is essential that A PROFIT IS MADE IN PETROL...otherwise, we cannot have domestic refining.

Hell, it's capitalism 101....Me provide service, me must make profit while doing so, or me go do bad things to earn money to surivie, or me close shop and go to London...
Fuel is very cheap.Dont brainwashed me.You are paid to defend Tinubu.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by nairalanda1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
Fuel is very cheap.Dont brainwashed me.You are paid to defend Tinubu.

Right.

The abuse started.

Good evening. By calling me a tinubu supporter, you are like the people that calle me a GEJ supporter 11 years ago when my eyes were opened.

If you want the subsidy back, join a party and fight for it
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by ManishSmith(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

I am not even surprised at the senators sharing money

I’m surprised that some people here are supporting them on empty stomach

Satan actually have fans

That amount those senators are calling token can go a long way for so many people, but people are blinded by the 5k they receive monthly for attacking everybody.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Gilgil: 4:04am On Dec 01, 2023
If transporters are cashing out big, why ain't we seeing more commercial vehicles on the road?

Why ain't we all rushing in to invest and cash out big?

MorataFC:
It's like you don't get it, transporters are cashing out big.
9300× 30= 279,000
5500× 30= 165,000

Difference of 114,000 as a gain compared to before while civil servants still earn the old salary.
if you complain that 9300 can't buy what 5500 can buy before, yes I agreed to some extent but the salary structure of civil servant still remain the same.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Difrent: 4:12am On Dec 01, 2023
BrokenCondom:
The Korope driver told me this after he needed to explain why i have to pay two times what i pay pre-subsidy removal.

He said they are worst hit by the recent situation.
He calculated 570/186 = 3.09
Whereas he is only billing two times of the old price, that he should be billing 3x or more than that grin

Two hours later i was still disturbed by that assertion, backed by this keke driver who charged two times what was obtainable this same time last year.
So i tried whining my way through his guts...

I asked... How are you guys coping with this subsidy palava?

Although not too confident, he poised Public Transporters are worst hit by the recent economic situation.

Then i asked that question that skipped my thoughts in the Korope,

I said...

"Guy, people wey dey give una money don dey collect double salary"

But the guy's reaction answered me.

Nairaland, who/where is worst hit by the current situations of Nigeria's economy?

Broken Condom

Reason why they are seriously hit (I don't believe they are worst hit) is the profit they used to make has reduced drastically.
They complain now because they were making over profit before as a result of subsidized petrol.
Now reality has set in..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.