Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative (18758 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Why aren't you using all those skills to work?

How can people be motivated when you can't personally demonstrate to them the success in what you are asking them to do?

Is it because you aren't serious with your skills u are earning 2k?
You're a funny man @lexy2014😂
If you need help on how I did it, you want to be like me. Just hmu. Let's help each other
Don't forget to continually develop your skill set and have a good night's rest✌🏾
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Sheriman(m): 2:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Na only photos you go see in the next 5 years now there is absolute nothing that will come out of it
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by BALLOSKI: 2:36am On Aug 16, 2023
No be Maryam Shetty dey dere so?
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by simfrost90210: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move
Temporary subsidy payment till Dangote refinery is running and Naira appreciate against dollars

Last last. Headless mobs of IPOB republic shall be put to shame 😀

Be deceiving yourself 😒
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by lexy2014: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2023
SimplyAJ:

You're a funny man @lexy2014😂
If you need help on how I did it, you want to be like me. Just hmu. Let's help each other
Don't forget to continually develop your skill set and have a good night's rest✌🏾

That's not what I asked you.

How can people be motivated when you can't personally demonstrate to them the success in what you are asking them to do?

1 Like

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

Lmao😂
It's my choice to answer or not
Have a nice day my man✌🏾

And Mr Lexy2014, don't forget to contact me if you want to skill up. I'll always help you
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by lexy2014: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
SimplyAJ:

Lmao😂
It's my choice to answer or not
Have a nice day my man✌🏾

And Mr Lexy2014, don't forget to contact me if you want to skill up. I'll always help you

Still leaves the questions unanswered

1 Like

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Yeah it's because I'm unserious
Direct any further questions to your search engine
Or let it stay unanswered ehn my man😂

But contact me for help. It's my duty to help peeps like you vying for success in tech.

If you quote me again, I won't reply you though.
But you can pm me for further help
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2023
lexy2014:

But I like you bro. I'm the one that liked your quote sef
Because you stop at nothing to get answers👏🏾 It's a very nice quality to have as a tech bro
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
SimplyAJ:

Yeah it's because I'm unserious
Direct any further questions to your search engine
Or let it stay unanswered ehn my man😂

But contact me for help. It's my duty to help peeps like you vying for success in tech.

If you quote me again, I won't reply you though.
But you can pm me for further help

1 Like

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by BennyDGreat: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
SimplyAJ:

There's a guy I knew last year. Unilag graduate like this, when he left Goldman Sacchs as a software engineer, he was so good that the company in Nigeria that employed him were paying him 400k naira per day. He was earning about 8-9 million a month

If you want more motivation, watch Tayo Aina's interview of some top guys in tech earning up to 250k dols a year. Staying in Ikoyi and living large from tech
If you need help with learning anything coding, you can reach out to me.

The need for tech talents is sooo much now, that even with the huge inflow of people into tech, there is still a veryyyy large deficit of tech savvy people around the world
It's now in our position to get the skills needed for these jobs and start earning

Ehh bros you dey burst my brain with these figures you dey quote....

I would have loved to come into tech but I don't just seem to flow with codes...I don quietly stay with my copywriting and voice overs...dey learn and improve
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by worksmart(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
No oyibo faces for this meeting only black employees of Google

Hmm?

It may be a scam, after all why are they saying $1.2bn grant ? implying that the money has been paid but we know Tinubu only announced his ministries yesterday so we know it must only by a promise of future money so it is already looking like propaganda.
nnachukz:
Invisible job will be created and the grant stolen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda / PDP Alleges Plot To Upturn Makinde’s Victory At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.