Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative (18760 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by JosephNeumann10: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
This really good to hear if u dey into tech u go understand
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wetin be 1.2b naira? That one na money again? For a nation?
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by israelmao(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Watch how they will share job slots or openings to their cronies and friends.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by saintjimos(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
another story of the century
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by LeopardX: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Digital jobs abi audio jobs?
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Chiefpriestt: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move
Temporary subsidy payment till Dangote refinery is running and Naira appreciate against dollars

Last last. Headless mobs of IPOB republic shall be put to shame 😀
Are you referring to Dangote refinery that will start operation in 2025 or another one ? A zombie is always a zombie
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Lastmankc(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move
Temporary subsidy payment till Dangote refinery is running and Naira appreciate against dollars

Ebola miscreants,I thought you guys said subsidy is gone for good?

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by bolacode: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Where are the 1million jobs?

Read the news, it won't bite u!
The partnership is an initiative they're working towards achieving. Most u guys just have a bad mindset towards every good news?
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Formation10: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move

buhari talk pass this one make them they feel people like una with talk, senators received millions of naira just for holidays comon 8k them no fit pay
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Formation10: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move

buhari talk pass this one make them they feel people like una with talk, senators received millions of naira just for holidays comon 8k them no fit pay una
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by frog12: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
so 1000 naira per each person to meet 1 million jobs grin grin grin
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by int0x80(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing to be lauded here. Instead of Google to build infrastructures like cloud region and zones that will improve cloud services in Nigeria and create employment for the teaming unemployed youth, they are there giving grants that will end up being looted. Do they give grants in South Africa? Of course, they don't. They build stuffs there.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by askolly(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is another logic of stolen money
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by frog12: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin grin
who go give corrupt nigerian govt big money

donbachi:
Family and friends
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Styluss: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
You get sense so?
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Styluss: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
You are indeed a zombieeee
Ola9ja23:
Lovely move

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
bolacode:

Read the news, it won't bite u!
The partnership is an initiative they're working towards achieving. Most u guys just have a bad mindset towards every good news?

Did you read the news?
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by frog12: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
you get stable power? grin grin
all datacentres are in south africa or egypt

int0x80:
There is nothing to be lauded here. Instead of Google to build infrastructures like cloud region and zones that will improve cloud services in Nigeria and create employment for the teaming unemployed youth, they are there giving grants that will end up being looted. Do they give grants in South Africa? Of course, they don't. They build stuffs there.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Which of the skills you mentioned have you gotten?
I started coding in 2019. Learnt python for about a year. Went into frontend, then backend with django.
Did cybersecurity on coursera
IBM's comprehensive software engineering coursera course
Access bank's data science program on Udacity

Started earning my own k dols, but e never reach 7k sha grin
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by sslcrypt: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
bolacode:

U never believe in anything good as long as it isn't coming from Obingo or someone from ur end. Pitiful!

It's seriously sickening. I hated TINIBU from the onset but seeing how the opposition supporters are acting and behaving is very disgusting. As it is now TINIBU must succeed in moving Nigeria forward to great heights. And I must play my part, the negative vibes is so tiring and disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bluntemperor:

God bless you Bro .it's not everything in govt we should Condemned! Afterall, Campaign is over!
Let's open our minds to initiative and join hands with Govt to make a better Nigeria for our future and our Children.
I fully support your statements👏🏾
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Larryndelaw: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Invisible imaginary Jobs

Hoping on shettima to give you job is like waiting on Speed Darlington to apologize to Tunde Ednut
You see your life. Instead of you to.wake up and clean that your Ass and make.use of these opportunity but you will rather be ranting on the internet and be waiting for your serial Liar Obifool to give you some fake statistics. When all the Yoruba takes all the job opportunities you will be shouting marginalization.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
wittywriter:

If you are not earning in foreign currencies with your access to internet then sorry especially if you have a skill, talent or passion.
Some smart internet users even let their money work for them online via blockchains or metaverse for returns as much as 1K USDT daily...

Wittyness

Many people are not really poor or have have the power to come out of it, just by a shift in priorities and learning the right things
Don't work hard. Work smart
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Larryndelaw: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
SimplyAJ:

I started coding in 2019. Learnt python for about a year. Went into frontend, then backend with django.

keep on you will reach your goal. Just leave the children of doom alone. They never see anything good .They complain everyday without doing anything..they want govt to provide everyday including helping them to impregnate their wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
SimplyAJ:

Are you using all these skills to work?

If you are earning, why didn't you use your income as example instead of using one "close tech bro"?
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Larryndelaw: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Scam government
Continue ranting. Your mates have started making use of the opportunities. Don't shout marginalization when Yoruba takes all.the jobs.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Anyone that can make 7k USD from Nigeria may not really consider travelling out. He's already in top 1% of Nigerians with great salaries.

Omo...make I go sit down and grow my skillset oh...this your post don challenge me

There's a guy I knew last year. Unilag graduate like this, when he left Goldman Sacchs as a software engineer, he was so good that the company in Nigeria that employed him were paying him 400k naira per day. He was earning about 8-9 million a month

If you want more motivation, watch Tayo Aina's interview of some top guys in tech earning up to 250k dols a year. Staying in Ikoyi and living large from tech
If you need help with learning anything coding, you can reach out to me.

The need for tech talents is sooo much now, that even with the huge inflow of people into tech, there is still a veryyyy large deficit of tech savvy people around the world
It's now in our position to get the skills needed for these jobs and start earning
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by bolacode: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
sslcrypt:

It's seriously sickening. I hated TINIBU from the onset but seeing how the opposition supporters are acting and behaving is very disgusting. As it is now TINIBU must succeed in moving Nigeria forward to great heights. And I must play my part, the negative vibes is so tiring and disgusting.

Tinubu will succeed in Jesus name!
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by SimplyAJ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you using all these skills to work?

If you are earning, why didn't you use your income as example instead of using one "close tech bro"?
Of course I don't use all the skills to work. You asked me a question. Maybe you should read the question you asked again

7k of course, cuz I want to use some of the highest amounts earned from tech I know personally. Not my own small 2k
This way more people are motivated. You don't know who will see my post and get serious with their skillset
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by Johnthesuccess: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
naptu2:
Presidency Nigeria @NGRPresident

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1691489010793820167

Thank you Google. Thank you Olumide,you are the real omoluabi. Yoruba tokan tokan. Thanks for supporting PBAT administration on creation of job. Some yamlegged people will not be happy about this. May this good news give them and their co-badnews carrier high blood pressure. Iseee,Amin ase.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by int0x80(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
frog12:
you get stable power? grin grin
all datacentres are in south africa or egypt

Good point grin grin. But SA has power supply challenges as well but not to the extent of Naija own though. I believe google can build self sustaining data centers in Nigeria if they want to instead of the tiny dedicated cloud interconnect site they are building in lagos.
Re: FG’s 1 Million Digital Jobs: VP Shettima Lauds Google's N1.2bn Grant Initiative by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
SimplyAJ:

Of course I don't use all the skills to work. You asked me a question. Maybe you should read the question you asked again

7k of course, cuz I want to use some of the highest amounts earned from tech I know personally. Not my own small 2k
This way more people are motivated. You don't know who will see my post and get serious with their skillset

Why aren't you using all those skills to work?

How can people be motivated when you can't personally demonstrate to them the success in what you are asking them to do?

Is it because you aren't serious with your skills u are earning 2k?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court / What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Buhari In 2003 / Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.