Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) (47171 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by EyeCumInPiece: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by int0x80(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Look at these stupid people, instead of asking for Shell to stop exploiting them, they are busy protesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by whippersnapper(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Isn't it too early for all this shenanigans going on. We are barely 3 months to the new regime and people are venting. The should at least wait for 3 year's. Heard bulaba is cooking something undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by nkemoma(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hjaaahhahahaha..

If Shell workers can complain

Imagine what Mufutau an Agbero in Mushin is experiencing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
horsepower102:
If oil workers are protesting, then it’s over.
E don finish !

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Zico5(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
These ones don't know anything. What do they expect from common man with little allowance and salary
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by appini: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Opari
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hin don red finally. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
thieves & barawos...under the cover of officials
NNPC has for long remained the most corrupt agency and problem of Nigeria
just one day...nemesis go catch up with you

so, stop shedding crocodile tears to further deceive innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by FreeSpirited: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
What should state workers or jobless people do

2 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Etranshub(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wahala, even oil company workers are feeling the heat... In God WeTrust

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by royalfly(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:
If they don't want to work, they should resign. We can replace them for half the remunerations they're currently being paid.😁.

So u said with the lecturers, why do we always think this way? Well I blame myself for choosing 9ja when coming to this world. I believe I chose this place I was not pushed here. GOD knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by onlyboyson(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
So e reach everywhere

Vote wisely una vote tribalism and steal mandate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fibonacci88:

What skill do u have to be employed by shell??

If I seem to you like that much of an inappropriate fix for any role in the company, I can simply clean. Tons of Nigerian men are on a payroll for just being able to communicate with a mopstick and a water bucket.

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Felix6: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
The subsidy cabals na monster wey dem be. Subsidy must never be reversed.
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by socialmediaman: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:
If they don't want to work, they should resign. We can replace them for half the remunerations they're currently being paid.😁.

Assuming that happens, Shell will lose a lot of money while they’re gone, and they’ll spend it even more money training you. Then 2 years on the job with all the craziness and when you realize how much more your bosses are making, you’ll think you’re worth more and be in their shoes grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by ppogba: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fibonacci88:

What skill do u have to be employed by shell??

The people that are working there joined Shell with two heads ba?

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by franchasofficia: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Our lokan = its the turn of all of us to wail cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
royalfly:

So u said with the lecturers, why do we always think this way? Well I blame myself for choosing 9ja when coming to this world. I believe I chose this place I was not pushed here. GOD knows best.

Your heavenly posting to Nigeria was not your choice o. The angels saw your face and knew you could endure suffer, so they sent you here.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Kenmatt(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
The so called protest is whitewashing.

Those guys that are paid in dollars.

Man on the Street is crying.
Men on the Suit are acting.
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by CLEVABOY(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
If these ones wet dey collect fat salaries still dey protest, wetin private school teachers go come do?

I really feel for them. Please avoid teaching jobs in Nigeria. The pay is too small.

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by JOemmy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Unbelievable this is my first time seeing them go on protest or strike apc really finished this country.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
socialmediaman:

Assuming that happens, Shell will lose a lot of money while they’re gone, and they’ll spend it even more money training you. Then 2 years on the job with all the craziness and when you realize how much more your bosses are making, you’ll think you’re worth more and be in their shoes grin grin

They shouldn't bother training me. I'll learn on the job. And I'm not nearly greedy enough to ask for more. I'm not a descendant of Oliver Twist.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nigeria hard like this and girl for codedruns go get mind dae tell person to give am #100k lol

2 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Ogsirsolo: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
We the reasonable Nigerians understand subsidy have gone for life ....this is just the beginning of better Nigeria
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Morbeta11(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
The hardship did not affect Yarimo and Helliues cos a man who is already down fears no fall......

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by maticar: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:
"We"
What is we?

See clown wey never see food chop
grin cheesy

Bold of you to think you matter
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by ai9090: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
God help us

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
E go Favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by maticar: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Morbeta11:
The hardship did not affect Yarimo and Helliues cos a man who is already down fears no fall......
Heheheh
Re: Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
maticar:

"We"
What is we?

See clown wey never see food chop
grin cheesy

Bold of you to think you matter

Why you dey abuse me na ? Is your daddy among the protesting shell workers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Mr. Jollof Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.