Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Open The Door To Compassion, Empathy And Connection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open The Door To Compassion, Empathy And Connection (171 Views)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open The Door To Compassion, Empathy And Connection by IyaTola: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
β€˜The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.’ - Leonardo da Vinci

How often do we find ourselves forming quick judgments about others and situations without truly knowing the full story?

What if we took a moment to zoom in and truly understand the complexities beneath the surface?

😎 Someone appearing arrogant might actually be masking deep-seated insecurities. It's easy to misconstrue insecurity for conceit.

😊 A furrowed brow doesn't always mean they're upset with you; it could be a result of a disagreement with a loved one or an unexpected setback.

🧐 The colleague who always seems reserved, disinterested and distant during meetings, might be an introvert who prefers to listen and process before contributing.

πŸ˜” The person who appears dishevelled and unkempt may not be lazy or careless. He might be going through a tough time, grappling with personal challenges.

Be mindful of your initial judgments and biases. Our own assumptions can really limit us.

Remember, another person's reaction is very often not about you, but about himself.

πŸ” Challenge yourself to zoom in, to listen actively, and to seek understanding before passing judgement.

Open the door to empathy, compassion, and meaningful connections.
Re: Open The Door To Compassion, Empathy And Connection by MSN1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Well said.
Good reasons why whites are better than MOST of us, their understanding and empathy is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Open The Door To Compassion, Empathy And Connection by IyaTola: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
wink
MSN1:
Well said.
Good reasons why whites are better than MOST of us, their understanding and empathy is top notch.

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do When My Investment Matures / Best Market In Lagos / Can We Be Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.