Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial (75414 Views)

2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by crestedaguiyi: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Hezbollah¿?
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by SenatePresdo(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2023
APC the party of rogues, supported by eternal dimwits.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Look at his face very well, the thing wey Tinubu do am pain am gaan
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
This man will definitely cause problems in our party
I don't support what they did to him at all and I'm very sure he will work against the party next time.

They did the right thing. He is a very dangerous person. That midget is responsible for many deaths in southern Kaduna and beyond. The DSS that refused to clear him know better.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Baronthecelebri: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Foolishness of the week
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by article1: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
I don't support what they did to him at all and I'm very sure he will work against the party next time.
And so what, what good has you party been able to bring on board so far with or without
El-rufai. Your evil party full of corrupt old fools

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by cursedAbiola(f): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
terrorist
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by aklid(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Good how I like this guy
APC go here am very very very sure!!!
Before u rush to castigate me

Just wait and see first
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Bigkoko: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Na only war torn countries the midget can enter...Iraq, Iran, Lebanon etc..... The visa ban choke, but Asiwaju betrayal choke pass! Lol

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by SmartPolician: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
This man or Kwankwanso is most likely going to be the next president from the north.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
I really don't understand this noise... He is not permitted to chill in a foreign nation??!

Come now... He has been chilling in several foreign nations even before he became FCT Minister.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Decarbonisation: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:

Onikuuure with your party.

All of you, one by one, enikuuure

Eyin Olofo jatijati yi!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by BluntCrazeMan: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:

Which party abbegg??

See, if you're talking about APC,, just chill.
This is just exactly how APC rolls.
Once they don't need you again, they crush you to pieces..

So, stop commenting as if the APC Gladiators have conscience.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC
Help me and ask her

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Ttipsy(f): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
I thought Nigeria Muslim don’t dress on suites

They don’t travel by air ??

Poor illiterates
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by wittywriter: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Validated:
F A I L U R E

No bi only chilling, na choking. A fool that was abusing Jesus. You never see anything. Painful and miserable death that is worse than that of Herod await you.

I'll sue you for intellectual property infringement...

Wittyness
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by liamjakes247: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
This stuffs like this that hardens this leaders heart...

Validated:
F A I L U R E

No bi only chilling, na choking. A fool that was abusing Jesus. You never see anything. Painful and miserable death that is worse than that of Herod await you.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Nice2023(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:

The Sam party where 90% of u are seriously begging for survival.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by eteba(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
El rufai is a terrorist.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Chilling with Kaduna looted fund ba? Nai g ri ya.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Faposky95: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Make man no flex again.....?!
Solo in the bible said we were made to eat, drink and merry......!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by maticar: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Druggey:

Wetin bring SK for this matter?
He's actually mocking the dead Christians of southern Kaduna

You can see how evil and demonic some of today's youth are

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Lastmankc(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Then say make fish come out,Cray fish dey dance come

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by enemyofprogress: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC
no mind am
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by maticar: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Bigkoko:
Na only war torn countries the midget can enter...Iraq, Iran, Lebanon etc..... The visa ban choke, but Asiwaju betrayal choke pass! Lol
Na terrorist countries e fit go na

US and UK out of the list
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by denko(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
ELRUFAI NEVER WORKED FOR TINUBU DURING ELECTION. PDP WON KADUNA LANDSLIDE DURING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HE JUST PLAY SAFE HE ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ATIKU.
IconicR:
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by izubext007: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
why is he not putting his caftan ?
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Realguyman1(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC
Lol!
Comrade lower the vawulence na
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Thugnificent(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC
chai grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Skillsnigeria: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by cucumbar: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2023
amoreobansu:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has sparked reactions with a new photo confirming his current location.

This comes barely a week after the All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain reportedly withdrew his ministerial appointment, named a placement and travelled out of the country.

Recall that El-Rufai’s ministerial confirmation was suspended following a security report by the Department of State Security (DSS) and the National Security Adviser (NSA), Nuhu Ribadu.

Naija News reports that the former Governor took to his social media page to share a new photo and revealed his location.

However, former presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, took to his Twitter page to share the photo, and it generated mixed reactions from Nigerians.

@Tunde_Adeparusi wrote: “Corruption in some of those countries, dey carry capital punishment for head oh! Always dey double-check very well before you appear there oh. And please pray against any spirit of impunity that may have followed you there Sir @elrufai”

@Drsaintdikachi wrote: “After being disgraced by BATman and Ribadu et Al”

@OnneOturkpo wrote: “You feel so much more comfortable celebrating a fellow religious and ethnic bigot… we could all tell you were struggling to cheer for a Yoruba Muslim”

@JakesOlasupo wrote: “They will need his economic advice in there. Maybe he should apply to be a rapporteur there.”

@amponsahk425 wrote: “A man that can speak ill of yaradua because of politics is a complete disgrace.shame on u both”

@mustaph65709862 wrote: “Beside Muhammad Buhari, this is the only man I respect in the north.”

@Enjey23Nuhu wrote: “You claim you have built good roads and so on in Kaduna state, if that’s good as you think then stay back and enjoy it, why run away to an unknown destination.”

@Temithanks22 wrote: “After 8 years of ruling kaduna state na Beirut, he go chill, what’s wrong with chilling in kaduna state thst you guys said he turn to paradise.”

@AbuRolex wrote: “Enjoying the atmosphere that they cannot provide on their land.
Chilling and enjoying the making of true leaders.”

@Iamyungtizzy wrote: “Definitely still nursing the wounds from the lose. Love&light”

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1691434750949421056?t=j2t5s2EK0OP9AanaddtEtQ&s=19
so this herdsman/ bokoharam don old like this and still no Dey fear God. Some people get mind sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.