Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial (75476 Views)

2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Lolz419: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2023
wowcatty:
You are either blind, deaf or insane!

Peter Obi is the only one the court has proven rigged the elections. So why should president Tinubu pay for Peter Obi's crime when he's not Jesus?
Lolz.
I am not here for emotional debates
Present real fact
Can u link me to the judgement of the court that proved Obi rigged?
I sent a link to prove my argument to U.
I await ur own link
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Druggey(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Melagros:

Na useless girl she be
I want the b*tch to answer me first b4 I pounce on her. I for treat her f*ck up.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Inosky: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2023
The real Ethnic Big0ts
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Abufo: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

El Rufai will visit anywhere in the world & nothing will happen to him. You're naive if you think they will arrest him. Wait & see.

Of course thay will not arrest him,you think the White man as senseless as the humans that parade up and down Africa. They will keep him as a useful idi@t .........they will talk to him to assure him that they know he was the instigator of the murder of hundreds of Kaduna xtians and shia adherents! See the way the west is dragging Tinubu up and down like a puppet! The short man devil is already banned from USA since 2019 sef!
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by allthingsgood: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by IfnobeGod20: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
allthingsgood:

I believe you can read. Please show me the insult there
The tweet he retweeted is critiquing Jonathan's govt inability to accept criticisms, so stop talking lubbish biko
Since you were novice to what really transpired, you wouldn't know where the insult came from in his tweet.
Here below is apology, as you like taking Panadol for another's headache.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.nairaland.com/1177732/el-rufai-apologizes-jesus-joke-twitter/7&ved=2ahUKEwjd-s_uveSAAxWPhFwKHcnrAOoQFnoECCQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3b5QGJV-weW-FWBb9qlhZR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.