Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial (75421 Views)

2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat / Video Of Peter Obiโ€™s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
This man will definitely cause problems in our party
I don't support what they did to him at all and I'm very sure he will work against the party next time.

Who the party epp
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by porthouse7(f): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC
our ruling APC, LP is Igbo party
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2023
When they go abroad they dress and behave like the white man but when in Nigeria they dress religiously and carry religion on their head, hypocrites cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Safyqueen: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Validated:
F A I L U R E

No bi only chilling, na choking. A fool that was abusing Jesus. You never see anything. Painful and miserable death that is worse than that of Herod await you.

While you live forever abi?
Cure yourself of islamaphobic tendencies.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by porthouse7(f): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Validated:
F A I L U R E

No bi only chilling, na choking. A fool that was abusing Jesus. You never see anything. Painful and miserable death that is worse than that of Herod await you.
he did well in 4yrs than obi in 8yrs
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Menclothing: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2023
If any party pdp or Lp decided to adopt this man will know Nigeria is gone
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Och77(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2023
Druggey:

Wetin bring SK for this matter?
. No be only SK ,na Loud ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by StephanieBr: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
El-Rufai's ability to keep everyone on their toes seems to know no bounds. Just days after the surprising move of withdrawing from the ministerial position, here he is, popping up with a new photo that's sure to set off a wave of speculation and reactions.

As the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words," and in this case, it's probably worth a thousand questions too. What's the motive behind this new photo? Is it a strategic move to distract from the recent withdrawal, or is there something more significant at play?

The world of politics is full of surprises, and El-Rufai seems to be a master at playing the game. Whether you support him or not, you've got to give credit for his ability to keep the public's attention firmly on him. This move is undoubtedly going to spark a frenzy of opinions and theories.

Let's remember to approach this with a critical eye and a healthy dose of skepticism. In the age of social media and instant news, it's essential to look beyond the surface and consider the bigger picture. What could be the potential repercussions of this new photo? How does it align with his recent actions?

I'm excited to see how this unfolds and to read the diverse range of reactions from fellow Naira landers. Share your thoughts, predictions, and perhaps even some light-hearted memes to keep the conversation engaging. El-Rufai's ability to keep everyone on their toes seems to know no bounds. Just days after the surprising move of withdrawing from the ministerial position, here he is, popping up with a new photo that's sure to set off a wave of speculation and reactions.

https://www.bizexposed.com/California-USA/B/Branded_Packaging_Solution-Los_Angeles.php
As the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words," and in this case, it's probably worth a thousand questions too. What's the motive behind this new photo? Is it a strategic move to distract from the recent withdrawal, or is there something more significant at play?

The world of politics is full of surprises, and El-Rufai seems to be a master at playing the game. Whether you support him or not, you've got to give credit for his ability to keep the public's attention firmly on him. This move is undoubtedly going to spark a frenzy of opinions and theories.

Let's remember to approach this with a critical eye and a healthy dose of skepticism. In the age of social media and instant news, it's essential to look beyond the surface and consider the bigger picture. What could be the potential repercussions of this new photo? How does it align with his recent actions? click here.

I'm excited to see how this unfolds and to read the diverse range of reactions from fellow Nairalanders. Share your thoughts, predictions, and perhaps even some light-hearted memes to keep the conversation engaging.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by johnaruson(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Tinubu told you that you drove Kaduna from a good State to A bad one, but you didn't understand him then, now he has disgraced you in public to prove it
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by StarRiderr: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
I don't support what they did to him at all and I'm very sure he will work against the party next time.
I've been hearing about APC paid Agents on Nairaland I really don't believe it initially now it's playing out like movie to my face so you are one of them....No wonder you always defend this demonic administration at all cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2023
StarRiderr:
I've been hearing about APC paid Agents on Nairaland I really don't believe it initially now it's playing out like movie to my face so you are one of them....No wonder you always defend this demonic administration at all cost
So you are being paid too for forcing the fake messiah in our throat and insulting Asiwaju anyhow you like abi?
Delusional
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Lama70(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
Nothing new! The midget has simply gone to chill off course with his terrorist brothers in Beruit. Lebanon, Hezbollah, Cyprus, Gaza Strip all nah their axis of operations.

Axis of Evil you should say!
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Officialenny1: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2023
El Rufai whatever your plans are u won't succeed and this prayer goes to your fellow accomplices as well
Your Islamization agenda and support for terrorism won't work
The reason why Buhari made NIN registratikn compulsory will son be exposed and what is Nigeria flag doing among the Arab leagues
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Midehi3(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Lama70(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Body bag expert.
Muslim-muslim ticket exponent.
Paymaster of Fulani attackers
Over zealous eye service man
Now a Beirut-based Nigerian politician of Kaduna descent.

How times change within the twinkle of an eye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by continentalceo(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:

Oga don't feel relevant. You are just a broke trash. Who dash you APC card

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by zebszebs: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Its that chilling that he is chilling that will "end" him.

Baskard!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by RPG2020(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=LagosFirstSon post=125138921]
Which your party ?

Who know you for APC[/quote

๐Ÿ˜‚ You are a bad boy a very bad boy
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Dennisbulkan: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Yankee101:
Lebanon of all places

I bet you chose not to see Venice after Lebanon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by BabaIbo: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which your party ?

Who know you for APC

Nna ehn, the thing taya me o.

I come dey reason sey the wey rey name na Iconic Tinubu abi Iconic Buhari. cheesy grin๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Dennisbulkan: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Home of terrorist..

LEBANON
& Venice
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by 1Dray(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Kestolove:
President of southern Kaduna

God will judge you.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Dennisbulkan: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Abufo:

I thought he was going to the Netherlands............he for kukuma branch for International criminal court,there is something they want to discuss with the short man devil!

El Rufai will visit anywhere in the world & nothing will happen to him. You're naive if you think they will arrest him. Wait & see.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Memphitz357: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Die slow, Muthafucka!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by fabolouz1(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
No one is indispensable.
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Expanse2020(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Online party chieftancy whe no even vote but to come Nairaland come make mouth grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Expanse2020:

Online party chieftancy whe no even vote but to come Nairaland come make mouth grin grin
Who told you this?
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Expanse2020(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Who told you this?
IconicR
IconicR
I Sabi u Wella naw grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by Creativity22: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Which your party ? On top your #30k stipends ? Nobody knows you there
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
He is no longer working for Obi according to u?
Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by nimsblings(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Guyman dey 9ja. The pictures na photoshop. Check the position of the eye glass.
Creativity22:

Creativity22:

Re: El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial by walex2(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
be can't cause any problem, they have known him as a betrayal. In politics you are only relevant when you have the power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes / โ€œNigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015โ€ณ โ€“ Biafra Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.