Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) (6439 Views)

I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi / Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi / Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by jodeci(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Guess your father entered it before he died.
If not you are an id1ot.
Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by Highlife217: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
How is Nigeria fairing with Tinubu as president? He is worse than Buhari.
Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by harsysky(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2023

Most times I will reason or pray that an adult should have sense just for sake of it, and the adult who should be wearing pampers alongside my baby boy is here claiming phone tracker with nothing to show for it. We are even past the election, and your man has entered but you still repair nokia torch phones. What have you achieved as your Lord and Savior has become pesident? Is it that you are just a heartless being to yourself, family and people around you? Do you buy rice at 8k a bag for you and your family? Don't quote me cos my baby has more sense than you. Pepper yourself and not us. If Tinubu is even doing well, we the OBIdients will throw our support but he isn't at all.
Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by Lannister360: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=125139167][/quote]
Even in this current state of suffering your beloveth Tinubu has put Nigerians into you are still supporting him. YOU ARE A EVIL PERSON, YOU ARE PART OF THE REASON WHY AFRICA IS STILL BACKWARD. EVEN IF TINUBU RAPE YOUR MAMA YOU GO STILL SUPPORT AM BECAUSE YOU'RE A SLAVE WHO LOVE SUFFERING
Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by Onemanonevote: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
You are right.Mr. Obi may choose to use Innoson brand as his official car when sworn in as the President of Nigeria with the view to promote locally produce vehicles.

1 Like

Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by bdon123(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dat man will order d selling of that car on his swearing in...so yes,he wont enter.
Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
May that anointing of stupidity never depart from your head

LordviccoDaGuru:

We buy fuel for ₦50 here in the north
Re: The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) by juman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
He should wait until 2039.
Then there is chance for him.

But for now:
Jagaban is the number one.
The boss.
The asiwaju.
Emilokan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Form Exposes APC Governorship Aspirant’s Akinwunmi Ambode / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / Lagos Announce Partial Closure Of Murtala Muhammed/Yaba Road, Announce Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.