Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) (61289 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Aboguede(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ashawo na ashawo Wether poor or rich grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by SirLakes: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Make this babe come marry me.... I be husband material grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Dshocker(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emi lokan girl, it’s simply Dennis's turn 🙄🙄🙄

Cuppy has the mindset of keeping up with the Kardashians, changing boyfriend every 6 4 months 🤣🤣🤣

Truth is that, in African settings, she is over used.

By the way, look at her face, and look at the guy's face, you will find out that she is older, wrinkles i guess 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Bodwilly1: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
I think it's high time CUPPY participate in BigBrother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Noaim: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aAQUR2-qGY

DJ Cuppy sparks relationship rumors with Super Eagles star Emmanuel Dennis

Why are people so much concerned about what someone does with their life. A person they may never even get close to their shadow.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by NOwazobia: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
The most confuse girl right now. undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Decarbonisation: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ok.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Zooposki(f): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool sampling DICKson around the globe.

She should come and taste/sample tosyne2much dodadakokigbe,biggbola

You think say na only men sabi sample Toto round the world. Give it a few years, most African women go dey sample prick pass una. Western women don dey sample prick pass their men already. We african women go soon catch up. Keep up the shaming of women. I’m just happy they ain’t listening to your specie anymore. Specie wey dey sample Toto like water dey shame pesin. Pot calling kettle black. Hypocrites.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Azzik: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:

This lady is simply unstable
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Alchemy528: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Everyone have he's \ or her Life to live so don't take another person boarding up on yours
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Kemadealadire(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
gonkin:
At some point even corolla sef dey reach limit of owners. She's got a lot of miles on her already. Jeez
Where's your evidence she sleeps with everyone of them. The girl doesn't even care about you guys opinions. The fact that she picks up a new one in a short time negates the narrative you guys keep pushing about women online grin

So, if a lady takes a picture with a guy and posts online, they are automatically seeing and sleeping with each other, o ga oh.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by gigabyte13: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dis one just dey date anything in the name of relationship and being in the news
Mtchewwww
Community commodity
Who wan marry
COMMUNITY PROJECT

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Konjiboii: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
She no spark anything, na una too like tatafo. All this antics na just cruise to stay relevant, the bloggers dey make money through una engagement na jobless people when carry celebrity life for head I feel for.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by otipoju(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
gbadexy:
Perhaps she isn't having sexual relationships with all the guys she rolls with.
The white guy doesn't seem to live with her or stay in the same environment. It didn't look like something serious. I think she's just catching cruise and using the guys for clout.

That is her biggest problem. She comes from a wealthy home but longs for fame like Davido...unfortunately she has no artistic skills that can bring her the fame she craves.

Therefore she latches on to any " star" so she can shine from them shining.

I take it that she is stingy and self centered as well, if not she could become famous from doing philanthropy work...not by just giving money but giving opportunities to people to improve their lives.

The girl no too wise like that.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Impregnable101: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool sampling DICKson around the globe.

She should come and taste/sample tosyne2much dodadakokigbe,biggbola
tosyne2much still on nairaland? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Albertgr8: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
This girl is just moving around using and dumping men nawaoo
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by CutSoap(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Importing goods into Nigeria is a very lucrative business and it is one of the fastest way to earn you hundred of thousands every month (pure profit)

The importation business allows you to start with a low capital and walk your way up into making hundreds of thousand naira per month within 6 months or even less.

If only…
You know the right place to order cheap products and also know how to sell your products fast.

Because..

The faster you sell, the more the money you make.

This knowledge of knowing how to get foreign goods cheaply is scarce among those doing the business.

So… they spend more than what they should have spent, thereby minimizing their profit

Whether you are starting the importation business or you have been doing it for long. Then this is specially made for you

The secrets and hacks that will guarantee your success in this business and put you in the top 7% of importers in Nigeria

These same secrets were used by my mentees to import goods that people are always ready to buy.

Read more now to know the never revealed secrets of Nigerian importation business.

Don’t let your dreams of financial freedom pass you by!.

This is a chance to escape from having to depend on a boss who can decide not to pay you.

Your future will thank you for knowing the secrets and earn big without having to work 9-5.

Email: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]dicksonemmanuel941@gmail.com
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by funshint(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
This one no serious, she needs therapy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Aboguede:
Ashawo na ashawo Wether poor or rich grin
Your mouth bad o.. cheesy but you get point

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Thislifesef: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
This is one child otedola is not proud of.
like I don't really understand.

Aside being an otedola daughter she's into showbiz too.
If I can remember she's has dated three guys in the last five to seven years that we are all aware of.

What has she really done wrong?
That she posted her boyfriend that everyone does or that she is dating the third man in five years?

Most of the women bashing her here are sampling up to 5 different penis while still in their husband's house.

An average Nigerian girl is likely to have up to four relationships at a go sef.

This same otedola bought a 5 million pounds house for dj cuppy just November not to talk of the preceding Ferraris and other gifts and privileges.

You that is proud of your daughter wetin she dey benefit from your pride?
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zooposki:

You think say na only men sabi sample Toto round the world. Give it a few years, most African women go dey sample prick pass una. Western women don dey sample prick pass their men already. We african women go soon catch up. Keep up the shaming of women. I’m just happy they ain’t listening to your specie anymore. Specie wey dey sample Toto like water dey shame pesin. Pot calling kettle black. Hypocrites.
Good thing is I will never fu...ck any wide pussy more than once... And I'll give my son(s) the O.T not to settle for less... Una Toto go dey wide dey go cool cool grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Some stupid poor Nigerians are already insulting her. Awon hypocrites
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Enjoy DJ Cuppy. Just bring forth some kids as clock is ticking
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
I think her problem will submission in relationship because money too dey and she fat and not looking sexy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by RonuRonu: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Why can't Yoruba ladies stay with one man They use dick swear for them DJ cuppy has been divorced twice, and she is still running from one man to another angry why do Yoruba ladies get divorced 2 years after marriage who did Yoruba ladies offend

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Olosho DJ, Dennis chop ya turn and japa like others grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Nicolo360: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
The way you people reason sometimes is appalling to say the least, if you see a lady and a guy hung out means they are having a sexual relationship.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
She has many options available
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Ibiyinka90(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I no believe.
How many guys will this one marry before she gets married 🤔
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by omooba969(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bloggers and LIES are like bread and butter. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Akeem79(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:

numerous body counts

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I no believe.
it is not meant for you to believe even if the are in the other room going on a sex-a-thon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.