Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) (61213 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by PeggySandas(f): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD

Violation of rule 2

Tag Dominique and justwise too. Bitter fool like you! grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by bdon123(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2023
PeggySandas:

You're just a bitter poor fool. If you their anything wrong with the picture, why not point it out. Little ape like you secretly wish she's your GF, denie this and see the wrath of the gods befall you this afternoon. Stupid fool!

I bet you're just mad she's living the life you can only dream of, the life you only see on TV, the life your parents can't afford to give you and your siblings. Hence your bitterness towards the young woman living her dreams. grin
I will still fck her if chanced,bt still shes a smelly rich girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by ACE1010: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
meum:
To cuppy this tune press 1😁

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by incomebrain(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by kaymical(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fiscus105:

If she is having but not showing it off, it's far better than not having but showing it, people will be counting it for her, either sex or no sex

Youruba story, ..a farmer killed bush fowl but when he got home he told people that it was vulture and ate it, the second day Farmer died ooo.

He died as a result of careless talk.
you have a point bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by PeggySandas(f): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2

Cry cry baby grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by sehin79(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
i have notice that attention seekers rarely ever get a suitors quickly because attention matters to them than the ethics of a relationship.
they will get involve with you if it would promote their attention to the world comparing cuppy to her littler sister the difference is clear.no wonder one as a relationship that is private even though she's engage to an artist while the other you know the grill
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by patorial(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
Otedola has spoilt this girl beyond repair, this is why I respect Dangote so much and even Tony Elumelu, you will never see any of their children displaying such a shameless act publicly.

Tony doesn't have an adult female.

I think her first daughter is 17

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by TheSuperX(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
patorial:

Tony doesn't have an adult female.

I think her first daughter is 17
You must be joking
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Obierika(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
that's not the only reason. The babe get terrible body and mouth odours
Do you know this for a fact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. / Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.