Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters (25945 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by RemoveEbola: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Codeye:

Niger fighting Ecowas is NOT a reality The Junta will wish upon themselves. They can't just survive. Even if they are as tough as rock

You guys should continue pushing Tinubu until he embarrasses Nigeria beyond redemption. What you're calling ECOWAS is essentially Nigeria. When ECOMOG, which is the military wing of ECOWAS intervened in Liberia, how many other West African countries joined Nigeria?

Again, you continue to isolate Niger but forgetting they have full active support of Mali and Burkina Faso! They also enjoy passive support from Chad, Algeria and Guinea.

What do you think will happen if two aircrafts are shot down within days of the war and hundreds begin to desert the NA?

Make una dey play!
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Daddy46: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Stop lying. Russia is not backing Niger republic. Russia and Wagner are no longer friends but enemies after Wagner tried to topple Putin's government using the element of suprise.

Look at the rubbish countries backing Niger Republic. Even Mali needs help. Despite Wagner military contractors, terrorists have taken over half of Mali.

During PDP era, terrorists were already carrying out bombing activities in Abuja. APC Government pushed them back to lake Chad and sambisa. Hail the Nigerian Army. 🪖them pay you to dey foolish ni
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Chucks13: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Very funny news wallahi.

Mass mobilisation kwa? If KPMG stealth fly pass your ear alone you go turn deaf talkless it hit you, pesin wey never see war na hin dey beg for it.

I just dey laugh, wallahi make granade launcher hi wall beside you or behind you no one go tell you say war na bitch.

Oga Junta better you calm down and dialogue war no dey birth beta pikin you hear?
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Pandar01: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
We have enough unemployed Yoruba and Hausa Fulani youths...some are from benue we can recruit and recruit 50 million youths from these tribes for the Great holy war.

Those who voted this man must fight this war, sensible Yoruba christians and people of old Biafra region won't take part.

I'm a born again Nigerian.

Don't talk trash on my comment before I'm Long gone into ya ma pucci.

Una no dey disappoint atall...always proving it to the world .. 😂😂....Yoruba christian and old Biafra...chai.lol
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
atobs4real:
Will the additional backers be more than ECOWAS MILITARY?

Those Niger soldiers u see are ready to defend themselves with their blood. Now the question is as a Nigerian soldier asked to go and fight in Niger for a rubbish cause, will you be willing to leave ur family to go to Niger and die for a rubbish cause? While the president and politicians here stay back and continue looting and enjoying themselves with their families. Nigerian military personnels are not zombies as before. If this war should happen there will be so much sabotage. The Nigeria government should thread with care cus no military personnel is ready to go and die for nothing, even the Muslim soldiers won't be ready to go fight their neighbouring brothers

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Horus(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
jospepper:
When will they call for a national mobilisation against the terror groups ravaging their country.

There are also terror groups ravaging Nigeria
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by nedekid: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
allcomage:
Good! It will favour Nigerians, Tinubu will use the opportunity to create jobs by recruiting 50 million youths and food will not be a problem as we are in agbado season.
Will what they will eat be a problem?
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by nedekid: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Abeg the should go ahead and invade fast fast.
Meanwhile, I certainly will stop all form of tax payments within my means. I cannot pay my Kobo Kobo tax and then you use to be doing personal adventure.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by frankson1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

I'm not responsible for your lack of English comprehension

Ohhh.. Mr English man, you didn't even understand what wrote cry
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by TrustNone: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

So, you believe it takes forever before a country can take delivery of such weapons? You think the military leaders would be waiting for Nigeria to invade them without making preparations to defend themselves?

Even if there is airstrikes against them, won't you bring boots on the ground? That's when you will see the real war.

Anyways, I don't see Hausas and Fulanis on both sides killing themselves because of the personal interest of a Yoruba man. They're not that foolish. So, expect the highest level of desertions, traitors and sabotage ever experienced in modern warfare.
interest of a yoruba man that oversees the affairs of Ecowas?
This isn't a personal or Nigerian fight, it is Ecowas we're talking of here so I don't see how Hausa/Fulani soldiers comes into this write up of yours.
ECOWAS troops isn't just Nigerians alone
badoh:

I can see your brain is wired to believe it is Yoruba-Niger war. The way some of you reason is quiet disturbing. Let me ask you a question. If you happen to be Nigeria president and also doubles as Ecowas Chairman, will you fold your arm and watch helplessly until coup spread to other west African countries? What is your significance as Ecowas leader if you cannot rally other countries and take a decisive actions?
as in eh so many dumb asses claiming smart on this forum.
If Ecowas takes this coup with kids gloves, expect other countries to follow suit
There must be a deterrent
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mynd44:
Funny.

As though the armies coming will walk in.

Without air defence Niger is finished

Empty talk. Senseless statement.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mynd44:
Funny.

NAF army dat ragtag bandits nd boko haram shot down many times
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by nedekid: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

You guys should continue pushing Tinubu until he embarrasses Nigeria beyond redemption. What you're calling ECOWAS is essentially Nigeria. When ECOMOG, which is the military wing of ECOWAS intervened in Liberia, how many other West African countries joined Nigeria?

Again, you continue to isolate Niger but forgetting they have full active support of Mali and Burkina Faso! They also enjoy passive support from Chad, Algeria and Guinea.

What do you think will happen if two aircrafts are shot down within days of the war and hundreds begin to desert the NA?

Make una dey play!
Most making mouth don't even know about ecomog and the wahala Nigerian troops went through. Wahala thas had long lasting effects on Nigeria. From thousands of Nigerian kids that became orphans, as a result not getting fatherly upbringing, funding for eg education and there by going into crime. Thousands of Nigerian soldiers that lost limbs, Nigeria having to spend so much flying them to Egypt for treatment. The damage to society then by the rise in hiv, brought back to naija by our soldiers. What about the violence returning blood tasted soldiers unleashed on nigerians.
Most making noice here were probably kids or not born in the early 90s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by MetaPhysical: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Biafrans, here is your opportunity. Dont waste it.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mynd44:

You were the one who bought them the surface to air missiles abi?

And surface to surface missiles against Air planes, stop playing

Niger is said to be the centre of arms black markets in west africa, all these NATO firearms and heavy artilery used in fighting libya war crawed into niger. Where do u think all these BH nd bandits get their weapons from? Thru benin or portharcort
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=RemoveEbola post=125151328]

So, you believe it takes forever before a country can take delivery of such weapons? You think the military leaders would be waiting for Nigeria to invade them without making preparations to defend themselves?

Even if there is airstrikes against them, won't you bring boots on the ground? That's when you will see the real war.

Anyways, I don't see Hausas and Fulanis on both sides killing themselves because of the personal interest of a Yoruba man. They're not that foolish. So, expect the highest level of desertions, traitors and sabotage ever experienced in modern warfare.[/quote

if care is not taken this war wil end up in a diffrent dimention.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

Niger got alot of back up and friends
Burkina faso, Mali are supporting them
Some powerful white nation are supporting Niger
Wagner army from Russia dey with Niger

Even our Northern brothers here in Nigeria are supporting Niger

Aswear if dey go pay in dollars they will get thousands of recruits even from nigeria.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by itsene: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

RPG's, Surface to air missiles and surface to surface missiles is available and can be do serious damage. You think Niger is Sao Tome and Principe? We are talking about a large desert country here!
Desert, you said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Codeye(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

Make una dey play!
I just chat a Nigerien now.
I ask him if he want the Military Junta to countinue?
His reply was, "I can't give information on that" imagine via WhatsApp that is said to be secured. There is a lot of misinformation out there one thing is clear, no freedom of speech and expression of opinion yet some dumb people said military should take over. You obviously had no idea of what you're talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Biodun556(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kpartners:

They have given quit notice to all the French soldier's in Niger, and the Americas will soon follow

They were given quit notice but France says the military junters are illegitimate government that they can't expell them. France also said the agreement use to establish the military base was signed by civilian government not military junters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Kukutente23: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
frankson1:

Ohhh.. Mr English man, you didn't even understand what wrote cry
You wrote a truckload of trash
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by occfx: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:
To me, that won't be necessary. They should listen to IBB and go about their business.

The head US and Ecowas are banking on is from a coward region... Nothing to fear. Na buhari I dey pity because, alll his investments are gone

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by occfx: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

Anyways, I don't see Hausas and Fulanis on both sides killing themselves because of the personal interest of a Yoruba man. They're not that foolish. So, expect the highest level of desertions, traitors and sabotage ever experienced in modern warfare.

Na only tinubu go fight that war even ipob have taken a position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by occfx: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
thesicilian:
My own observation so far is, the deposed democratic leaders must have been so unpopular and unbeneficial to the masses for there to be so much support for the military take over.

And besides, I've always thought that democracy is not always the best system of government, as it's not really about merit, but popularity.

Yes and the electioneering process in Africa is not standard. Africa is not yet matured for democracy. We have to look for another way that's not autocratic
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by fabian063: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
mainman7:
Please, let's tell ourselves the truth instead of being forever pessimistic daily from AM to PM. One thing I know is that Nigeria is not the worst Country on Earth as some would erroneously want you to believe. In fact Nigeria is better than so many of Countries in the World, I'm a Globe-Trotter that has been to wretched Countries and Great Countries. So, I know what I said for a fact.
Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers are still roaming around in Ugwuogo, Opi road in Enugu State, what has the military done about it despite having a checkpoint very close to the area where this atrocious activities are carried out
shocked Bragging woman said all men are useless and then this Video came up and got her crying. https://www.nairaland.com/7804919/woman-said-alexa-remind-me

Massive nationwide Butchering and Slaughtering of Nigerians like Rams by Fulani Herdsmen has been ruthlessly dealt with! Or Fulanis are still Raping and Killing People in your own Village and Town?! He gave Military Order to shoot at sight such killers that have no value for Human Life.
His Administration has been focused 1st on Securing Nigerian Lives because when there is Life, Hope is guaranteed. But if Life is snuffed out of you as it would have continued if another Fulani had become President, how would you still be hoping for Pay Rise and Better Nigeria?

Let's all Support the Great President Tinubu as he moves to the next Phase which is Economy Diversification and Industrialization of the Country.
Like if you Agree.
Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers are still roaming around in Ugwuogo, Opi road in Enugu State, what has the military done about it despite having a checkpoint very close to the area where this atrocious activities are carried out
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Masterito(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Air defence is air defence. Nigeria a small country, they stand no chance against Nigeria, except one top world power supports them.
RemoveEbola:

RPG's, Surface to air missiles and surface to surface missiles is available and can be do serious damage. You think Niger is Sao Tome and Principe? We are talking about a large desert country here!
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by favor914: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
jospepper:
When will they call for a national mobilisation against the terror groups ravaging their country.
Excellent question.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by thesicilian: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
badoh:

This is not so. The deposed president is from the minority tribe and those in support of the coup are from the majority tribe.
This makes sense

Even if he's not popular, military takeover is not an option. Those military guys have nothing to offer than to embezzle the nations resources. We're it to be a soldier from the minority tribe that plotted the coup, what would have been the reaction of the majority tribe?
Obviously they don't realize the long term effects of a military take over now, their reaction now seems to be fueled by personal interests.
Although one can also argue that the democratic leaders are no better when it comes to embezzling resources.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by thesicilian: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
occfx:

Yes and the electioneering process in Africa is not standard. Africa is not yet matured for democracy. We have to look for another way that's not autocratic
That's it - another way that's not autocratic
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by ezugegere(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mynd44:
Funny.

Ordinary bandits shot down an airplane in Niger state, you're talking of a national army.
Go bomb them na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule / BRICS Adds Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia & UAE As Members / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.