Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Powerful Prophet Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Prophet Of God (4297 Views)

Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / The Prophet Of Allah / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Prophet Of God by HisRib(f): 5:12am On Oct 13, 2011
Hello Everyone,

First and foremost I would like to greet everyone. I hope you are all having a peaceful week, by the Grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I have been going through some tough times. I am looking for a powerful prophet of God. Does anyone on here happen to know one?

I really need revelations regarding my life, especially on marriage.

If you do please let me know and I will give you my email address. If you happen to be a Prophet of God please feel free to message me or write on here and I will be glad to forward you my email.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by Sweetnecta: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2011
my darling; turn to Islam if your lord and savior haven't done what you are looking for 'prophet of God' for.
mind you, there is no prophet of God on earth anymore like 1400 plus years ago, now.

If you want my email on how to go about this process of peace of mind, i shall be most happy to provide it.
you have to trust your Creator and eliminate a go between you and Him. You also have to take the good and the not so good and hope in Him, obeying and be patient.
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by HisRib(f): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2011
Turn to Islam? No thank you. I believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

There's nothing for me in Islam.

My question is directed towards Christians. If you are a Muslim or a member of another religion, your opinions or suggestions are by no means welcome.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by HISchild: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2011
A prophet, a true prophet, is anyone who faithfully declares the word of GOD.  Since GOD completed the holy Bible, that would be everything contained therein and nothing else -  "And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Rev 19:10

The Lord JESUS CHRIST, The HOLY SPIRIT of Truth and Grace, says through David - "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me," -Psalm 40:7 - thus, "the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy"  

Though there are many false prophets in the world today (telling dreams, visions and speaking from their own heart, but, by GOD's grace & mercy alone there are indeed many true prophets on the earth today, they are the true sons of GOD in The Lord JESUS CHRIST, HIS saints - "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." - 2 Tim 2:19

------------
hear the word of GOD re: marriage, for - “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4 and "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." - Proverbs 18:22

If after you have prayed earnestly and are able, you may marry a woman of like-mind, a fellow believer - "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" - 2 Co 6:14  

Having said this, (that is that you do well to marry), however, you do better, as a true servant of GOD not to marry in order to better serve The Lord JESUS CHRIST - "But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife." - 1Co 7:32-33.  "For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn." - 1Co 7:7-9

So, pray about it constantly, asking ultimately that the perfect will of The Lord be done in your life - "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Phil 4:6-7

May GOD bless you.
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by HisRib(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Thank you for your response. Yes, I am very well aware of that. I know the Word of God. But, the reason I am looking for a prophet of God is because the Bible says prophecy edifies the church. Sometimes in life we need guidance on certain aspects of our lives. This is why God has blessed people with these spiritual gifts. They were given to us so that we can help and guide others. With that being said; if anyone knows a TRUE prophet of God, please don't hesitate to let me know. If there are any prophets on here, please feel free to message me.

Thank you.
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by zataxs: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
Try edifying yourself with some science/reason/logic/sense
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by ichuka(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Hisrib, matt7:7-9;ask Him and wait for His reply,He will definitely answer u,for He is ur FATHER,but,u have to wait for the answer,stop looking for prophets in the net,the Devil is very wise and has more than 6000yrs of experience with humans,the best thing to do is to ask Him directly let Him direct u on what to do.and be patience with Him,He cant give you stones/snake instead of bread/fish,
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by obowunmi(m): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2011
OP: I am a prophet. How much do you have ?
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by chiteny(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2011
Hello Everyone,

First and foremost I would like to greet everyone. I hope you are all having a peaceful week, by the Grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I have been going through some tough times. I am looking for a powerful prophet of God. Does anyone on here happen to know one?

If you do please let me know and I will give you my email address. If you happen to be a Prophet of God please feel free to message me or write on here and I will be glad to forward you my email.

OP, let your quest not lead you into the hands of dupes and false prophesy that would lead you into a worse situation than you already are in. IMO, you need counselling more that a "POWERFUL PROPHET". You could share your thoughts or troubles here and will find good counsel (amidst many st[b]u[/b]pid comments) here.

God Bless You.
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by unphilaz(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2011
since you have the UNCOMMON SPIRIT in you, Yahshua b4 He left, He said it is 2 your advantage He comes who will guide YOU in to ALL truth. so desire d word of knowledge & wisdom by THE Spirit so dat wen u come across any prophet, u will test all he said and all he wil simply be confirming wat u know
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by Sweetnecta: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
so it is him who came to the disciple as the holy spirit in form of fire?

if this is so, we see that trinity is dead and how are you people still pushing the idea where do the post day of pentecost fit into the event of day of pentecost, since it is proposed that the event of that day is carried forward, unless if the correction, glorifying, reminding, leading to all truth, etc are recorded? where is the recording?

i wonder what Jesus did that day to glorify himself differently than/from what was already known by the disciples?
how did Jesus correct the disciples that day, hence forward?
what did Jesus teach different from what was already known before the event?
what new thing did he teach?
how did he lead to all things?
what truth did he lead to that was not already in the community of the disciples?

and why are you people still waiting for him, even now to return? Where did he say he will return more than one time?

I invited the op to what will benefit her, she stuck to what has not and can't truly benefit in the end.
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by prudy2012(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
MY FORUMITE,MY ADVICE IS THIS,THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PRESENT SITUATION SHOULD DEPEND ON "POWERFUL PROPHET OF GOD",YOU SHOULD DIRECT YOUR PROBLEMS TO GOD,HE IS ABLE TO SOLVE THEM ALL.IF YOU INSIST THAT YOU MUST VISIT A PROPHET HOUSE BECAUSE IT DEPEND ON YOUR BELIEVE AND FAITH,I KNOW ONLY ONE AND THAT IS THE TRUE MOUTH PIECE OF GOD,HIS NAME IS "JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH ,SEEK HIM NOW BEFORE IS LATE.

BE INFORMED ,THERE ARE FAKE PROPHETS ARE THE CORNER WHO CAN SEE CLEARER WITH SOLUTION BUT AT THE END , ,[color=#006600][color=#000099][b][/b][/color][/color]
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by seyibrown(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
i.chuka is right but in situations like this people need physical, emotional and spiritual support. I can give you the phone number of someone who you can share your problems with, and who will pray with you, continue to pray along with you, and give you some counselling, if you email me and include your phone number.

You can also post a prayer request in the 'Can we pray together thread?' at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=59716.msg8719568#msg8719568

May God perfect all that concerns you. Amen.

Kind regards,

seyibrown.
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by Calradised: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
Go and visit tb joshua and ask God to reveal to you whether he is a true prophet of God or not and then come back with your answer
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by knightride: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
HisRib:

Turn to Islam? No thank you. I believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

There's nothing for me in Islam.

My question is directed towards Christians. If you are a Muslim or a member of another religion, your opinions or suggestions are by no means welcome.

Thank you!

Goooooal! Well tried Baby! I like that!

Calradised:

Go and visit tb joshua and ask God to reveal to you whether he is a true prophet of God or not and then come back with your answer

I would suggest that too. But if you can't go, you may call SCOAN's prayer line (English) and one of the prayer partners will attend to you and pray with you.

May God Bless you and grant your request(s).
Re: Powerful Prophet Of God by Joagbaje(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2011
HisRib:

Hello Everyone,

Don't you have a pastor? I will advice you go to him. And if you don't have a church or a pastor , you can reach me by mail . It's a small matter.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Stolen Money Be Accepted By God, As Tithe And Offering / Real .mermaid Pictures That Will Convince You They Actually Exist / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.