Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) (10827 Views)

Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment / 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Do you have permanent signature that is consistent?
If you do, how did you coin and finally settled with your signature? cheesy
Are you satisfied with it?
Have you ever had problems due to inconsistency in your signature?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yes, I do.
A fairly fine one at that.

The story is quite funny. But the summary is that, in JSS3, a classmate came up with the idea of having signatures, and we just started scribbling and practising. It didn't stop with school as I took the exercise personal. I checked my Dad's and noticed that he used his initials, so I thought to use the first two letters of my name. At the time it looked childish😜, but with constant usage, having tweaked it a few times in addition to my calligraphic writing, e don fine small. sad

I don't remember ever forgetting my signature. Possibly cos it begins with my name though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by MrsTwrite(f): 2:42am On Aug 17, 2023
I can't even remember when last I signed any documents, but my signature still remains the same.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by SporaD8: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I can't even remember when last I signed any documents, but my signature still remains the same.
How is that even possible?!
Physical Signature is as important for personal authentication as e-password is important for digital access.
As an Adult, even a full-time SAHM, you'd be mandated to sign a fair share of documents - either for official or transactional purposes.
I have two sets of signatures, one strictly for official settings and the other for informal settings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by BigDawsNet: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
I have one... but when I'm in rush to sign a document... it may look a bit slightly different

18 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Usainterviews: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Makes me remember VP shetimma's beautiful handwriting and signature... grin

If you are interested in studying in USA and looking for scholarship.

Now is the best time.

This Universities Accept Unofficial Transcript (student Copy) & Zero Application Fee

Watch the video to learn how to apply for waivers and scholarships

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgm_OCutjSk

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by MrsTwrite(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2023
SporaD8:

How is that even possible?!
Physical Signature is as important for personal authentication as e-password is important for digital access.
As an Adult, even a full-time SAHM, you'd be mandated to sign a fair share of documents - either for official or transactional purposes.
I have two sets of signatures, one strictly for official settings and the other for informal settings.

You be Boss na🙌

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by safarilove(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2023
na for primary and secondary school person dey change signature anyhow..but when you become an adult you will know the repercussion of doing so.

32 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by LeopardX: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Yup
Since pry 6
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Yeah. Why not? I must admit it wasn’t easy coining a consistent classy one. Prior to settling for one, my cheques always got bounced at bank counters grin

For some weird reason, I found it really difficult picking a signature. I had to surf the net for samples to aid me

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't.. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Chibuzoripob: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
I entered Ecobank branch one day(b4 Emefiele's watercolour money).I signed/append my usual signature. Only for the useless cashier to carry my withdrawal paper around to confam the authentic to his colleagues/manager

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Kingosytex(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Sure.
Once signed this some years ago at First Bank UNN, the cashier exclaimed and was like 'sign it again'
I did and she gave me N500 cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by UnknownT: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
I have 2. One for official use(banks and co), the other one for signing attendance at work , which someone can help me sign in my absence

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by oscaruzie(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2023
it's weird though; once you append your signature on an official document, you need to stick with it till forever...weird shiii.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Yop!
That's whybu Have "NATURE" at its back
Ur SIGN in NATURE
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by MyExpression(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Yes...since Primary 6...when I had to fill common entrance form

...and it's different from my bank signature
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have a good signature

My fear is that it shouldn't affect me one day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by XtraFortunes: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Yes I have a consistent permanent signature.

I got it when I was little by copying my dad's own

So it looks like my dad's own a bit

Children always copying older people without them knowing. I bet my dad doesn't know his signature influenced mine.

That is why it is good to always have upright people around your kids because they will copy them.

That is why also the Judiciary must disgrace Tinubu out of Aso Rock because we can't have our kids looking up to a drug lord and thinking it is a good thing to do drugs.

All eyes on the Judiciary

PODATTI is coming

15 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by jimmyolasun: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Naa thumbprint we dey use.. I no dey stress myself

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by wittywriter: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Wittyness
[quote author=mariahAngel post=125159932]Do you have permanent signature that is consistent?
If you do, how did you coin and finally settled with your signature? cheesy
Are you satisfied with it?
Have you ever had problems due to inconsistency in your signature?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Just thought bout it now
I have been using this my current signature since my secondary school days

I only had issue once at the bank... Can't remember what happened that day... The cashier had to show me her monitor.. lol (she knew something was wrong with me cos no be today I don dey collect money for there )

I signed like five times that day...
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by cunny88(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Am not satisfied with it, but It's too late to change it, haven used it for over 20years

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Been using my own since my secondary school days.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2023
It's safer to have one same

In court recently, some lawyer served the court a letter I purportedly acknowledged. I just countered it with evidence of documents with my authentic signature dating back to 2013

LASSRA
Wedding Certificate
International Passport
Vehicle License

Now imagine if I had documents with different signatures

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Have been using the format my primary school teacher taught me using the initials of my 3 names.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Ayobeck(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
It's not possible bank nah d judges to say if u ve one signature or not,I remember I wan collect a huge some of money from my account then I don't ve ATM card.i was told to sign but d signature is a little bit different from d one I use to register my account..if u c how shege catch me ennnn..nah only God make dem release me b4 I was given my money 💰..signature go different if u asked to sign it 10 times..u go no say all d signature no go correspond
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by clockwisereport: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Yes. I have one.

My first name written on top of my middle name
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by kendological(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
I have 2 signatures, not exactly beautiful, but almost impossible to recreate bu another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met / Ican List Of Courses / Federal Civil Service Results Not Released, 11 Months After Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.