Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) (10882 Views)

Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment / 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Vasgas: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Acidosis:
I have always hated the idea. I abandoned an account with UBA in my first year in Uni. I forgot what and how I signed a minute after I opened the account. Next time I needed to sign, na so I begin sign rubbish grin To avoid repeated embarrassments, I abandoned the account and my 2k (e still dey pain me sef, especially when I see Tony Elumelu balling) grin

Who even introduced this thing and why has humans remain stuck with the idea of signature?

Same thing happened to me early this month oo.

Someone sent huge about to me, And I have to withdraw it and pay for the service he ordered.
As usual now, I proceed to bank 🏧, no service. I try another ATM I was unable to withdraw the complete amount.

Na so I enter access bank, oo
Filled everything, sign...I was happy already.
The lady who at me and look at the signatures that I am wrong. I should resign.. I waste like 6 teller , he no work... I wan cry that day.. I proceed to another branch Same thing.
I had to call my sister , transfer the money to her and use her card.

I was told I have to get an affidavit if I want to change my signature. I was planning to do it that day OOO..

I now ask myself, what signature did I want to change to; the one I will not be able to replicate next time...
I just calm down.... Na my office attendance book. I wan use the practice self.

My own fear is when I want to go and get a new card... Make dey no say my signature no tally again oooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Annahh(f): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
I use my intials as signature after banks showed me shege for not signing well. I don't like stress so I currently use my intials. Even as I work in bank customer service, I always advice customers to sign easy signatures esp the ones that forgot it and want to change it. Easy signature will save you from a lot of bank stress, moreover with bvn now, nobody can access your account without doing thumprint.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by sacajawea: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Procashtips:
My signature changes according to my mood.
Ha! Lol
Even in official Legal important signings or Documents? Not possible to change that
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by otomatic(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Primary 4! πŸ˜€

Yes. I wrote common entrance in primary 4 so I had to sign the application forms. My dad asked that I use my name so that I won't forget the signature but I disagreed. So, since I was forewarned of the consequences, that signature has stuck with me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Procashtips(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
sacajawea:

Ha! Lol
Even in official Legal important signings or Documents? Not possible to change that

Not that obvious but I can't sign the same thing 3 times, slight difference would be noticed.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Acidosis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Vasgas:

Same thing happened to me early this month oo.

Someone sent huge about to me, And I have to withdraw it and pay for the service he ordered.
As usual now, I proceed to bank 🏧, no service. I try another ATM I was unable to withdraw the complete amount.

Na so I enter access bank, oo
Filled everything, sign...I was happy already.
The lady who at me and look at the signatures that I am wrong. I should resign.. I waste like 6 teller , he no work... I wan cry that day.. I proceed to another branch Same thing.
I had to call my sister , transfer the money to her and use her card.

I was told I have to get an affidavit if I want to change my signature. I was planning to do it that day OOO..

I now ask myself, what signature did I want to change to; the one I will not be able to replicate next time...
I just calm down.... Na my office attendance book. I wan use the practice self.

My own fear is when I want to go and get a new card... Make dey no say my signature no tally again oooo

Ah... You went through shege..
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Savagr(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Yes I have a consistent permanent signature.

I got it when I was little by copying my dad's own

So it looks like my dad's own a bit

Children always copying older people without them knowing. I bet my dad doesn't know his signature influenced mine.

That is why it is good to always have upright people around your kids because they will copy them.

That is why also the Judiciary must disgrace Tinubu out of Aso Rock because we can't have our kids looking up to a drug lord and thinking it is a good thing to do drugs.

All eyes on the Judiciary

PODATTI is coming
How this thing wey you dey talk take consign this topic Oga o undecided
I think say politics and elections don end
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Psoul(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
Do you have permanent signature that is consistent?
If you do, how did you coin and finally settled with your signature? cheesy
Are you satisfied with it?
Have you ever had problems due to inconsistency in your signature?

Yes, I have permanent signatures. I'm in a kind of job where every damn transaction must pass through my office for final approval for payment. So, I do sign lots of documents per day.

I have two signatures. One is short which I normally use for daily signing off documents. The other is more complex which I use for very important official documents like certificates, promotion letters, appointment letters, contracts and things like that.

My signatures are consistent and I've never forgotten how to sign them. I've bn using them for decades. So they are part of me.

The short signature is my initials stylishly written. You may not decode it to be my initial but if I tell you, you'll see it clearly.
The more complex one is initial of my first name and my full surname stylishly jammed together.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2023
ucheuzor1:
I have a consistent signature. However, the one I used to open my Ecobank account in 2009 is still there. Whenever I go to the bank to withdraw money, they always tell me that the signature is not correct πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

Funny part is that, they still use the picture they snapped me then and I have changed alot.

I told them to update my information and they said I should bring affidavit, I just abandon am for their.
Epistle. Rubbish
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by phemmyfour: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2023
mariahAngel:
Do you have permanent signature that is consistent?
If you do, how did you coin and finally settled with your signature? cheesy
Are you satisfied with it?
Have you ever had problems due to inconsistency in your signature?

Used to have problems, still having the same problem. Thank God for verification via fingerprint. I don't care anymore about the consistency of my signature
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by ucheuzor1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Epistle. Rubbish

I am not the cause of your problem you unfortunate soul.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
ucheuzor1:

Leave me alone, I'm emotional now. We'll fight later
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Leave me alone, I'm emotional now. We'll fight later

Lols. Sorry about that. Please stay safe. You'll be fine.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by CareerMom: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
The signature I currently use was formed for me by my seatmate in primary 6 and it has been stuck with me till date. Funny enough our signatures were the same just the names that are different, that's if she is still using hers. If that girl should ever find out in future that I am still using that signature, she can easily steal valuable assets from me grin.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
ucheuzor1:

Oniro oshi what were you saying yesterday
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Oniro oshi what were you saying yesterday

I taught we have settled but you seems to carry things over. Hope you didn't have much carry-over during school days.
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
ucheuzor1:

I taught we have settled but you seems to carry things over. Hope you didn't have much carry-over during school days.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have finished me good night.
Man wey get mouth.
I'll have your time another day
Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have finished me good night.
Man wey get mouth.
I'll have your time another day

Lols. Don't mind me. Good night and stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) by iamtardey: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
oscaruzie:
it's weird though; once you append your signature on an official document, you need to stick with it till forever...weird shiii.
really weird shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes In Pictures To Keep You Going / How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? / Six Things You Should Not Do As A Tech Newbie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.