Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating (280 Views)

Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by cutecommend: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Many people wasted their years in dating different people. I can give you certain details to prove how you really wasted your years

(1) Imagine the deep love you showed to all your ungrateful partners while dating.. If you had used same love for the orphanage, widows, the poor, the homeless, the fatherless etc. God may have made you the richest person in your community now.

(2) Imagine the gifts, the iphone, the money, the hangouts and expenses you made while dating all your partners. If you had given all these to your parents, elders etc. You may have received so much sincere pronouncements of blessings on your life that might make life too easy for you.

(3) Imagine the emotions you gave your partners. If you had saved them all for marriage, you may have the most enjoyable marriage of your life.

(4) Imagine all the sex you had with all your partners. If you had waited till marriage, you may have a healthy sex life in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by Sanmel(f): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2023
I don't know why I find this post funny though grin

So far it was enjoyed while it lasted, no qualms.

2 Likes

Re: Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by Brandiebird: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Life is for living not waiting so no regrets ✌️
Re: Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by woginid967: 2:48am On Aug 17, 2023
cutecommend:
Many people wasted their years in dating different people. I can give you certain details to prove how you really wasted your years

(1) Imagine the deep love you showed to all your ungrateful partners while dating.. If you had used same love for the orphanage, widows, the poor, the homeless, the fatherless etc. God may have made you the richest person in your community now.

(2) Imagine the gifts, the iphone, the money, the hangouts and expenses you made while dating all your partners. If you had given all these to your parents, elders etc. You may have received so much sincere pronouncements of blessings on your life that might make life too easy for you.

(3) Imagine the emotions you gave your partners. If you had saved them all for marriage, you may have the most enjoyable marriage of your life.

(4) Imagine all the sex you had with all your partners. If you had waited till marriage, you may have a healthy sex life in marriage.

This is so true.

I learned this early, so i am the one who dumped them after they've become hooked to my D, so now the just hang around waiting their turn to come and get some.

Its blissful
Re: Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by cutecommend: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Brandiebird:
Life is for living not waiting so no regrets ✌️
It is good to be careful
Re: Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by Brandiebird: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
cutecommend:
It is good to be careful

Don’t lie shocked
Re: Measuring Your Wasted Years Of Dating by Rokiat(f): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nothing last forever and no regrets because the wasted years are all worthwhile lessons that I learned to navigate through life.

(1) (Reply)

. / Work And Study In Poland / The Dark Side Of Male Narcissists | You Won't Believe The 10 Shocking Traits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.