Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu (9604 Views)

Your Prayers, Support Needed In Reviving Ailing Economy, Tinubu Appeals To Niger / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2023
He has less than 3 months on that seat. The court will sack him for sure. There will be providence!
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by whytediamond(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2023
sad
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2023
We don't need this story...

Don't just disappointed good Nigerian that believed in you......

It is already getting hard for the common man...

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Oakenshield: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Whatever you want to do should be within the law. Losing an election doesn't mean you have to bring down the nation
no one us bringing down the nation na. Why us someone challenging the results is now bringing the nation down? Why is Tinubu defending at US court that the school shouldn't release his details

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ukaface(f): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Delusion of grandeur
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ImoleNaija: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2023
My hope in you, Jagaban, is still not shaken.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Oh, you mean to say destroying Nigeria's economy?
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2023
A fool who does not knows where he is coming from or going to.

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Lolz419: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralDae:

So what evidence did he eventually present to the court?
Make i burst ur bubbles small of what ur influencers have refused to tell u

Obi presented the blurred results sheets from over 18000 polling units where figures were magically allocated to Tinubu and the original results of those polling units.

Judgement nor far again

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by barinedan(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Repositioning economy yet people are dying of hunger
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2023
God knows the way of the righteous. The ways of the ungodly shall perish Amen!
IconicR:
May God guide you right to rescue our dear nation
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Balablue64: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great

dis one head is obviously paining him

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Kaiser20: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great
Please erase this Rubish you wrote up there. Everyone is not a fool like some
Emir Sanusi said that lazy politicians have taken Nigerians as fools without Nigerians responding.
A patient that will never come, if you continued to be foolish all year round it's a sickness
Imagine you are suffering and calling your fellow citizens heaters because they speak out not zombies like you

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by sholly246: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
Zombies actually want ministers in place so they can blame ministers for anything that goes wrong with the country while leaving out their god.
But if something goes well in a sector, they'll call it the Jagaban effect.
Are they not mad?

You're an hypocrite because you and your likes blame PMB for not able to move Nigeria forward instead of blaming the ministers,

Your next plan now is to credit the ministers and rubbish the president

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Codeye(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2023
melonsgroup:
Seun Okinbaloye from Channels TV asked Peter Obi what evidence he will provide in court to prove that he won the election, and Obi replied, “If I tell you everything, what will I tell the courts? You know I'm obidient. They said we shd go to court; I will go there and prove it! I will challenge this rascality for the future of this Country!”

Ladies and gentlemen, all that you see happening is that rascality Peter Obi is challenging and we must continue to apply pressure.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
This is scarasm and you don't even know.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by MrPOTUS: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great

The way you stupid zombies talk about enduring is d thing vexing me.

Is Akpabio and his fellow crooks that are sharing tokens for holidays enduring??

No, the masses that dey improvished are asked to endure.

You fools deserve what you get from those bastard politicians.

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Safyqueen: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Repositioning nonsense. Army will soon take over. We are partial lockdown already. People are hungry and sick. University students are deprived from resuming back to schools due to increase in tuition fees, nobody can move around with his vehicle any longer and you are here saying nonsense.
Repositioning kill you there.
Military is coming.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Melonsmasher: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great
By sharing of token to their various accounts and prayers to their boxes for holiday enjoyment, that's how it ought to be better?
Continue living in denial, wishing another 4 years for your clueless president is foolish, how old are you by the way?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by GeneralDae: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Lolz419:

Make i burst ur bubbles small of what ur influencers have refused to tell u

Obi presented the blurred results sheets from over 18000 polling units where figures were magically allocated to Tinubu and the original results of those polling units.

Judgement nor far again

Lol. 18000 results blurred on IREV doesn't prove Obi won election. If my memory serves me right, PDP was first to make this argument. So which party should be declared winner based on those missing 18000 results on IREV?

Also, IREV alone is not the only mode of transmission of results. All agents were given physical result sheets which they sent to their parties.

Obi should have gathered all of these results from his agents and collated the data to show those 18000 polling units favoured him.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Story...you are repositioning your pocket and bank account
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Godsonkemz(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebola's administration is repositioning Nigeria economy to severe hardship and abject poverty.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Lolz419: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralDae:

Lol. 18000 results blurred on IREV doesn't prove Obi won election. If my memory serves me right, PDP was first to make this argument. So which party should be declared winner based on those missing 18000 results on IREV?

Also, IREV alone is not the only mode of transmission of results. All agents were given physical result sheets which they sent to their parties.

Obi should have gathered all of these results from his agents and collated the data to show those 18000 polling units favoured him.
🤣🤣🤣
Stop reading with emotions
I stated there that he presented both the blurred results on IREV and the original scores that proved he won overwhelmingly in those places but figures were allocated to Tinubu

Judgement nor too far again

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by JuelzPrime: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary..
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Ok repositioning the politicians pocket and bank account...as our senators shared 2million naira among themselves and went for vacation...is this what you are repositioning... nigerians do not allow this politicians to deceive you people again.....shine your eyes
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Yankee101: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Destroying it rather
Same old politicians
No different results
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great
Yes Nigeria is definitely going to great but that's going to be future things. Let's just hope that we will still be alive to witness Nigeria starting becoming great.

But u see this present Nigeria, forget am. Nigeria can never be great after someone like Tinubu taking over after eight years of Buhari disastrous rule. Forget all those nonsense endure wey una and politicians just dey tell Nigerians to endure, na complete suffer for nothing them dey endure.

That was how they were saying Nigerians should endure that Buhari was setting Nigeria on the right track when the old man started destroying the country back then in 2015/16. But after 8yrs na excuses come full everywhere with a lot of his dumb supporters even shifting blames to other things and to Emefiele.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Nnemuka(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2023
At this point I switch to becoming Tinubu's staunch supporter. I love how he has sidelined the born to rule extremists and gave all of them "minister of state" whereas his allies got the best ministries to head.

Buhari thinks he can appoint dafts in juicy ministries and expect Tinubu not to do same.

Idan moves cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2023
MrPOTUS:

The way you stupid zombies talk about enduring is d thing vexing me.

Is Akpabio and his fellow crooks that are sharing tokens for holidays enduring??

No, the masses that dey improvished are asked to endure.

You fools deserve what you get from those bastard politicians.
That was how they were saying Nigerians should endure that Buhari was setting Nigeria on the right track when the old man started destroying the country back then in 2015/16. But after 8yrs na excuses come full everywhere with a lot of his dumb supporters even shifting blames other things and to Emefiele.

Sanusi wey still manage be elite for the country done fit come out with some boldness say Nigeria politicians done really see Nigerians finish nor be small. Them done use region, tribe, religion, poverty and many other things take disfunction many Nigerians head finish so tey higher population of Nigerians nor get ordinary sense of reasoning again.

U see this present Nigeria so, forget am, Nigeria nor go anywhere. Nigeria can never be great after someone like Tinubu taking over after eight years of Buhari disastrous rule. Forget all those nonsense endure wey politicians and their dumb supporters just dey tell Nigerians to endure, na complete suffer for nothing them dey endure.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Attract investors without consent electricity light in nigeria...how is that possible
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Owochogod: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Repositioning Nigeria backwards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NULGE Declares Strike, Kicks Against Fayose’s Employment / President Buhari To Address Nigerians On Sunday, 12th June 2022 / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.