Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu (9605 Views)

Your Prayers, Support Needed In Reviving Ailing Economy, Tinubu Appeals To Niger / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Buhari said so and now
Ebola is telling us similar thing. We can believe anyone but not the Ebola

1 Like

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Matrixoba: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2023
May the Good Lord keep you till this day in 2027. Save this comment and come back to defend it.
Best wishes
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great

How long is okay to give him before we assume that he's failed?

4 years?
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Stupid man.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by orisa37: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2023
I BELIEVE IN YOU BUT LET US SPEND AND EARN NAIRA NAIRA NAIRA NOT DOLLARS AND POUNDS STERLING.
NIGERIA SHOULD INVEST IN LOCAL CONTENT PRODUCTS AND EARNINGS.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Crafteck1: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2023
Repositioning or disposing?

Depilitating grin
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
I sure do owe bubu an apology for saying He is the worst thing that can happen to any Country,guy tinubu is a maximum disaster grin

All I can say is"bring it on"
Let the strongest survive.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Matrixoba:
May the Good Lord keep you till this day in 2027. Save this comment and come back to defend it.
Best wishes

How do You support a govt that has sworn to loot the future of this Country dry to the grave undecided

I perceive you have a petty idea of the people you are dealing with.

If You are not directly linked to the evil fifth columnist Apc structure nothing for You.

Parties bear ideological and philosophical standings for governance and how they hence affect the lives of the people They govern,the foundational ideology of the evil apc disaster was to grab power from pdp,now They must keep it at all cost,including brutalizing our democrazy by rigging unrepentantly.

Anyone expecting Tinubu and his demonic Apc calanity to do well is living in tomfoolery's world.

Espectially if You are poor or in the middle class,Apc is not for You.

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by peculiar2233: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralDae:

So what evidence did he eventually present to the court?
If you are blind to see, are you also deaf to hear? Dull people like you are the reason Nigeria is moving backward
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great

Keep living a fool's paradise...
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by GeneralDae: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
peculiar2233:

If you are blind to see, are you also deaf to hear? Dull people like you are the reason Nigeria is moving backward
So no answer to my question then.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by kole22k(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Nigeria shall be great

Thanks for your comments, you actually nail it, for the interest of unity and progress, lets join hands with this administration, let keep hope alive, let contribute our own quota by shunning violence, corrupt practices, act of terrorism, tribalism, hate speeches, let embrace love whether you are from the north south east and west there is one thing that bound us together (Nigeria our country) there is so much we can achieve if we join hands together the bigger we are the better. this administration just kick start, let all of us be patience, there will be light at the end, I'm very much optimistic about that, let continue to pray for our leaders, condemnation and hate will take us nowhere. may God keep us alive to witness the prosperity of this nation AMEN
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by kole22k(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
For the interest of unity and progress, lets join hands with this administration, let keep hope alive, let contribute our own quota by shunning violence, corrupt practices, act of terrorism, tribalism, hate speeches, let embrace love whether you are from the north south east and west there is one thing that bound us together (Nigeria our country) there is so much we can achieve if we join hands together the bigger we are the better. this administration just kick start, let all of us be patience, there will be light at the end, I'm very much optimistic about that, let continue to pray for our leaders, condemnation and hate will take us nowhere. may God keep us alive to witness the prosperity of this nation AMEN
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Myer(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
WildChild00:
Your administration is not doing well anofe, Nigerians are suffering, you never had a blue print of what to do when u resumed office.

From your moniker, you may never learn until life itself tames you.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Failed Administration based on your appointments
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Bfly: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2023
we dey wait because e never show for the majority face and speech o. Mr President is the only one knowing and saying it.

Even a thief believes He is trying to make life better one way or the other by stealing.
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by VeryDarkMan01(m): 6:34am On Mar 26
Blissfulness:
You have nothing to offer.
Stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo / Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders / Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.