Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu (9603 Views)

Your Prayers, Support Needed In Reviving Ailing Economy, Tinubu Appeals To Niger / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by adenigga(m): 4:10am On Aug 17, 2023
President Bola Tinubu on Wednesday assured investors that his ongoing repositioning of the economy will receive a boost as he conducts an intensified removal of all bottlenecks in the way of efficient business startup and administration in Nigeria, with a particular emphasis on efficiency in service, tax reviews, and improved security.

Receiving Ade Adeola, Managing Director of Energy and Natural Resources in Europe, Africa and Middle East for Standard Chartered Bank, President Tinubu said his administration was already working hard on making a difference in attracting investments.

“We are committed to strengthening partnership, encouraging efficiency, and creating a suitable environment for investors. We are already working hard on security. We will improve efficiency across the board for good input and output, and we will build a very friendly environment for growth and investments,’’ he said.

The President told the delegation that tax reforms are being undertaken with a close observance of best practices across the globe, which will favour businesses for the collective prosperity of the nation.

“We are open for business. We believe in partnership, and we will work with all those interested in the progress of Nigeria,’ he noted.

In his remarks, Adeola said the bank had been committed to enabling investments in Nigeria for many years while focusing on energy and natural resources with a huge portfolio in funding for the oil and gas industry.

Source: https://punchng.com/My-administration-repositioning-economy-Tinubu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Ttalk: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2023
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by WildChild00(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Your administration is not doing well anofe, Nigerians are suffering, you never had a blue print of what to do when u resumed office.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by melonsgroup: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Seun Okinbaloye from Channels TV asked Peter Obi what evidence he will provide in court to prove that he won the election, and Obi replied, “If I tell you everything, what will I tell the courts? You know I'm obidient. They said we shd go to court; I will go there and prove it! I will challenge this rascality for the future of this Country!”

Ladies and gentlemen, all that you see happening is that rascality Peter Obi is challenging and we must continue to apply pressure.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Ttalk: 4:37am On Aug 17, 2023
melonsgroup:
Seun Okinbaloye from Channels TV asked Peter Obi what evidence he will provide in court to prove that he won the election, and Obi replied, “If I tell you everything, what will I tell the courts? You know I'm obidient. They said we shd go to court; I will go there and prove it! I will challenge this rascality for the future of this Country!”

Ladies and gentlemen, all that you see happening is that rascality Peter Obi is challenging and we must continue to apply pressure.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

Whatever you want to do should be within the law. Losing an election doesn't mean you have to bring down the nation

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2023
cool Our government came prepared.
#RenewedHope. ✌

I dedicate “Let Them Know” by Wande Coal to Aşiwaju
Great jam!

adenigga:

President Bola Tinubu on Wednesday assured investors that his ongoing repositioning of the economy will receive a boost as he conducts an intensified removal of all bottlenecks in the way of efficient business startup and administration in Nigeria, with a particular emphasis on efficiency in service, tax reviews, and improved security.

Receiving Ade Adeola, Managing Director of Energy and Natural Resources in Europe, Africa and Middle East for Standard Chartered Bank, President Tinubu said his administration was already working hard on making a difference in attracting investments.

“We are committed to strengthening partnership, encouraging efficiency, and creating a suitable environment for investors. We are already working hard on security. We will improve efficiency across the board for good input and output, and we will build a very friendly environment for growth and investments,’’ he said.

The President told the delegation that tax reforms are being undertaken with a close observance of best practices across the globe, which will favour businesses for the collective prosperity of the nation.

“We are open for business. We believe in partnership, and we will work with all those interested in the progress of Nigeria,’ he noted.

In his remarks, Adeola said the bank had been committed to enabling investments in Nigeria for many years while focusing on energy and natural resources with a huge portfolio in funding for the oil and gas industry.

Source: https://punchng.com/My-administration-repositioning-economy-Tinubu

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by theophorus(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Well, Time reveals everything.
Let's give it say 6months and see the result, then we can really agree.

We hope this current stress and perseverance will be worth it. You have my support until proven otherwise.

#Alll the Best Presido

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by princeade86(m): 6:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Repositioning to DOOM

30 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by GeneralDae: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2023
melonsgroup:

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
So what evidence did he eventually present to the court?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2023
With the calibre of people vin your cabinet and how you assigned ministries to then it doesn look like you want to fix the economy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2023
You’ve got to givvit to him!
Grand delusionist supremo!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Zombies actually want ministers in place so they can blame ministers for anything that goes wrong with the country while leaving out their god.
But if something goes well in a sector, they'll call it the Jagaban effect.
Are they not mad?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2023
May God guide you right to rescue our dear nation

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Caspry5: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Many english with nothing to show for it

20 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by marlow1962(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Yes, repositioning Nigerians from living in poverty to living in abject POVERTY. But I do not blame politicians o, if Nigerians can protest under Jonathan (some even carry coffin ⚰️ for hu still dy alive) when things was very better, but can't do shit when thin are decomposing, it means every Nigerian is very fvkin rich, so no more complaining.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Usbiv(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Flame333: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Just bunch of Mad Men destroying the hope of generations unborn..

The same man who said Buhari was the messiah but kept mute while the same Buhari destroyed the economy only to come out today and say they inherited dead economy..

While the situation on ground should be more improvement in the lifestyle of the citizens, we are stuck on trying to get out from the mud after eight dreadful years.. Shame

Life just getting harder day on with vagabond in power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Lolz419: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:
We believe you are bold, experienced, and committed to repositioning the country in the right direction.

My sincere appeal to Nigerians is to be patient with this administration and endure the present condition. There's no better time to salvage this country other than now. Nigeria shall be great.

To those that would hide under this administration to perpetrate their corrupt tendencies and soil the good intention of Mr. President, we would expose and shame all of you. As we watch closely your performance under this administration, note that you won't be spared the moment you derailed from the renewed hope agenda.

To the members of genuine opposition, your freedom is guaranteed when constructive criticism provides alternative solutions to government policies.

Now is the time for the losers turned haters to sheath their swords and support the government, constituting public nuisance would not give you the presidency. You have another 4 years to present yourself, don't burn Nigeria today.

Nigeria shall be great
U go explain taya
Tinubu cannot make Nigeria better

13 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Fallod: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2023

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by otokx(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Amen
Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2023
With 1 pound 🪙 to N1,200

13 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Pwettylinda(f): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Lootenant Thiefnubuu

15 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Lolz419: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Ttalk:

Whatever you want to do should be within the law. Losing an election doesn't mean you have to bring down the nation
Peter Obi is the reason the national is still standing.

12 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Oakenshield: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Keyamo as Aviation minister 😂😂😂😂😂 in Shao Khan voice 'don't make me laugh' 😂😂😂😂 still laughing

9 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Person that will be sacked soon. Max 2months and 2 weeks!

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Lol! At least Sanusi wey still manage be elite for the country done fit come out with some boldness come talk am say Nigeria politicians done really see Nigerians finish nor be small.

Them done use region, tribe, religion, poverty and many other things take disfunction many Nigerians head finish so tey higher population of Nigerians nor get ordinary sense of reasoning again.

Though I done remove mind for naija matter, but I go still dey hope say things go dey alright someday' because I done already come find myself for this life say I be Nigerian, and since as some set of people done spoil the present of naija for us, I nor get choice than to dey hope say the future go dey alright.

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by wittywriter: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Repositioning indeed .

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by mainman7(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2023
We know your Excellency. And every deep-thinking Nigerians are Praying that ALMIGHTY should help you to make Nigeria Great Sir.

Great Nairalanders, we know that many Government Officials read Nairaland Posts and I've seen Threads from Nairaland that soon birthed and Translated to Viral Twitter Posts and Facebook Posts.

We need to really discuss the Deep thing that this intelligent guy that I quoted below said. I'm sure Nigerian Government and Military would be helped by Solutions suggested by sharp Youths' Brains here. As the guy below said, the fact that Buharis absorbed Killer Bandits and BokoHarams into Military has put the whole Nigeria into a Trap that Tinubu Administration is now Battling with.
Only Brain-dead animal in human-skin celebrates the killing of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers that went on Operation to Secure the Lives of Innocent Nigerians.

Threads should be Created to be discussing Sacking these infiltrators, that Snitched on Nigerian Soldiers few days ago and caused Massacre of innocent Gallant Officers. Should all be immediately sacked and even imprisoned? As the Alarm raised by one of our Soldiers back then when Buharis started the nonsense, that such would end up being Informants that would be getting Gallant Nigerian Soldiers ambushed as slaughteted, it's already Happening! cry It's now Obvious to all right-thinking Persons that the evil Enemies absorbed into Nigeria Military would always be implosion Tools of the Supporters of Killer Herdsmen, Bandits and BokoHaram. cry Let's seriously Discuss this on NairaLand please for the Next Days, instead of Wasting Life away Discussing useless shake your bombom things that adds no Value or Progress to our Nation. Like if you Agree.
Klasiquee911:
After Boko Haram ambush, maim and kill soldiers and civilians, they get compensated with being absorbed into the Military, sent abroad to school and pardoned for their sins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2023
When we were buying fuel for 100, garri for 250 per basket, rice for 8k500 or 9k, orobo Camry 2005 for I.7 million, 2003 model for 1.5 million. Italian shoe for 9k, dollar was 200, this hypocrite and apc said it was very high and protested Now all the above listed and lots more not listed is at least 5 times their current value, this idiot is asking us to be patient. Same people who now say that600 for fuel is OK complained when g.e j wanted to remove subsidy so that fuel would be #120. Bastards. Any person supporting APC is being fed by their parents

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal / Buhari Has Turned EFCC, Police Into APC ‘attack Dogs’ – Fayose / 2020 Budget: CUPP Says Budget Is Just A Heavy Travel Bag Which Is Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.