Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (15935 Views)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Bluffly: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Na God dey sustain me as a married lady 😆.
Not easy to perform the work of a wife and husband at all times 😆
What is the work of the husband you are performing?
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by NaijaCover(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dey Vex For HERE now
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nah. Atheism isn't for me.
It's just ridiculously amazing to realise that god has a hand in Nigeria's affairs..😂. And thanks to you for that reminder.

As for that Presidency being a mirage, I know nothing about that Ma'am. To hope on any institution in Nigeria is to court blood pressure issues to yourself.
If you aren't an atheist, what's your faith?

Let's watch and see how the movie unfolds in the coming months wink

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Weathered: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

Djsjkskekhwndbdjwllwkdkdjrjejejejeje ejekwkekekekekejejeje jewjejekelwllwkerkrjwjwjdjejjejewjwjrjjjee ejejkekekeekkekkekekkekee
these scribbles you left here are a perfect reflection of your life: disorganized, unfocused and totally pointless.

When your data expires, you're no difference from a kitchen cupboard roach!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:
If you aren't an atheist, what's your faith?

Let's watch and see how the movie unfolds in the coming months wink

Same way a man can be apolitical, he can opt to be irreligious as well. And I often find it quite curious that Nigerians will always seek to label you as belonging to a particular faith. People can simply be irreligious and that should come with no worries.

As for that unfolding drama? Take my advice, have no expectations so you don't end up gravely disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DenreleDave(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Weathered:
these scribbles you left here are a perfect reflection of your life: disorganized, unfocused and totally pointless.

When your data expires, you're no difference from a kitchen cupboard roach!

Sjskdkdkdjdjdjdejjeejskejejejejejeejdjdjdjdjdjejwkskdjdjddjdjdjdjdjd

2 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Same way a man can be apolitical, he can opt to be irreligious as well. And I often find it quite curious that Nigerians will always seek to label you as belonging to a particular faith. People can simply be irreligious and that should come with no worries.

As for that unfolding drama? Take my advice, have no expectations so you don't end up gravely disappointed.
irreligious? I don't understand, do you believe in God or not?

No worries but I believe a revolution is near.

We have derailed the thread already. Soo sorry OP
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na Hookup most of them dey do now.

Its not easy out there !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Daisy1111: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
It's not easy as an individual living in this present economy most especially mothers and wives.

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Black Indian women? I no understand o
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:

Nairaland is not the OP's bedroom, he should go and rest!

I very much doubt the workability of that believed revolution. Nigerians are still basking in acute tribalism and religious fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by jessyzin(f): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hmmm all I can say is it is well with every successful mother and wife

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Onims1(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
It hasn't been easy, I just take the day as it comes, even if you want to vent your anger and frustration, no body to vent on...nobody to help, I've eaten what's remaining in my shop, as people don even buy on credit finish...the painful part is looking at your kids and helpless of the situation... cry
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by MoneySavannah: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Full time housewives how e b
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by adecares(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
As for me o, I thank God o, he has been sustaining us with just 2 kids.
But you see my sis in law, only God knows how she is managing or coping with 3 kids and no husband, I even tot she is going to marry the father of the third child, but as it is she is still with her mum with three kids with three different fathers, for this present day naija, I just pity my mum in law who is suppose to be enjoying the little stipend that is being sent to her but using it to raise 3 kids and 1 adult. Their family is complicated sha, them no Dey tell themselves the truth.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ahnie: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Onims1:
It hasn't been easy, I just take the day as it comes, even if you want to vent your anger and frustration, no body to vent on...nobody to help, I've eaten what's remaining in my shop, as people don even buy on credit finish...the painful part is looking at your kids and helpless of the situation... cry
Try bulk purchases,it keeps the home running.

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Edusouls(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Life is suffering and suffering is life u can’t separate the two, Once ur born of a woman suffering is assured, thats God creation, will and universal law, no be only Nigeria suffering Dey ,but the whole earth and even beyond this life..

2 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Onims1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
ahnie:

Try bulk purchases,it keeps the home running.

I do o, sometimes, you just get short of funds... The economy is really biting o, but all thanks to God, we're still breathing, and by his mercies, things become better...

2 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ahnie: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Onims1:

I do o, sometimes, you just get short of funds... The economy is really biting o, but all thanks to God, we're still breathing, and by his mercies, things become better...
I understand Sha.
What I do is bulk purchases,I storm local villages too to get yams, potatoes and veggies that last me for many months.

Should any funds drops in...do well to follow this advice yams are alot more cheaper in rural markets.

It's well with us.where you base if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by OkayDaddy: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Married women with no/low source of income.

Indirect shot at that hanie.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BRATISLAVA: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Posts picture of low caste Indians living in hardship to highlight the post.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Onims1(f): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
ahnie:

I understand Sha.
What I do is bulk purchases,I storm local villages too to get yams, potatoes and veggies that last me for me months.

Should any funds drops in...do well to follow this advice yams are alot more cheaper in rural markets.

It's well with us.where you base if I may ask?

Yes, many thanks sis.
I'm based in Ilorin, kwara state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ahnie: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Onims1:

Yes, many thanks sis.
I'm based in Ilorin, kwara state.
Ok!

1 Like

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nairaland is not the OP's bedroom, he should go and rest!

I very much doubt the workability of that believed revolution. Nigerians are still basking in acute tribalism and religious fanaticism.
Don't wanna get banned lol

You have a point and it's sad.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Akalia(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Most of the women we have as wives today are fucking entitled and not Industrous.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:
Don't wanna get banned lol

You have a point and it's sad.

Nobody's banning you. You've done nothing wrong. Nigerians derail threads on nairaland all the time and repercusions never follow. It's one of the most flexible rules in here.

Nice to meet you, Deaconess!
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by babythug(f): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
It’s certainly not easy to be in such circumstances!

One has to constantly tread carefully. Statements on any subject at all from a “jobless” spouse could be misconstrued and so on after all they don’t have money cheesy
Attempting to gossip /have light hearted conversations about the day could result in a full blown fight especially when oga has just returned from a long day and plenty of traffic and you’ve been home all day 😁

Also things like your clothes, hair and aso ebi become secondary needs !

2 Likes

Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Moshybear(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nobody's banning you. You've done nothing wrong. Nigerians derail threads on nairaland all the time and repercusions never follow. It's one of the most flexible rules in here.

Nice to meet you, Deaconess!
Thanks for the heads-up

Deaconess? Lol. Nice meeting you too smiley
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:
Thanks for the heads-up

Deaconess? Lol. Nice meeting you too smiley

Deaconess, yes.
That's what you'll be to me, henceforth.
Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Thoughty2(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moshybear:

That guy is right. He has mastered how to have peace of mind as a Nigerian. Simply have no expectations.

Judiciary will likely disappoint you and there will definitely be no revolution. Both the government and people are a stupid bunch (majority)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Gay Men Got Married In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Household Appliances Available / My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.