Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy (21264 Views)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Levels1(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Quest7777:
O'mockery the Ass-Licker is desperately seeking attention and relevance.

Wow

Is this Obituary?

Or his twin brother as the resemblance is much

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Okorocubana(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno as you have deployed yourself to southeast affairs maybe that's the same thing Oby is doing in other parts of the country cry
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by begge: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno is always a dumb ass who don't know his left or right
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by sweetgala(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2023
mainman7:
Great Nairalanders, we know that many Government Officials read Nairaland Posts and I've seen Threads from Nairaland that soon birthed and Translated to Viral Twitter Posts and Facebook Posts.

We need to really discuss the Deep thing that this intelligent guy that I quoted below said below. I'm sure Nigerian Government and Military would be helped by Solutions suggested by sharp Youths' Brains here. As the guy below said, the fact that Buharis absorbed Killer Bandits and BokoHarams into Military has put the whole Nigeria into a Trap that Tinubu Administration is now Battling with.
Only Brain-dead animal in human-skin celebrates the killing of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers that went on Operation to Secure the Lives of Innocent Nigerians.

Threads should be Created to discussing Sacking these infiltrators, that Snitched on Nigerian Soldiers few days ago and caused Massacre of innocent Gallant Officers. Should all be immediately sacked and even imprisoned? As the Alarm raised by one of our Soldiers back then when Buharis started the nonsense, that such would end up being Informants that would be getting Gallant Nigerian Soldiers ambushed as slaughteted, it's already Happening! cry It's now Obvious to all right-thinking Persons that the evil Enemies absorbed into Nigeria Military would always be implosion Tools of the Supporters of Killer Herdsmen, Bandits and BokoHaram. cry Let's seriously Discuss this on NairaLand please for the Next Days, instead of Wasting Life away Discussing useless shake your bombom things that adds no Value or Progress to our Nation. Like if you Agree.

When did bandits and BH get absorbed into military abeg stop saying nonsense. This freedom of speech is now going too far individuals are intentionally putting out stuff they know is not true. There really is no fear of God in the land
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by KaptainAfrika: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2023
The man with the shoe polish beards.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by gaskiyamagana: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2023
DMerciful:
Nobody takes Reno that supports Atiku by day and Amoda by night seriously
Except STOLEN MANDATE WAILERS.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Hehehe.

Tinubu should as a matter of urgency create 'table shaking' ministry and hand over to this hungry mad man before he cause ethnic war in this country.

It's now clear he owns this particular 'beer fraud' and moderators who ought to be hiding his unclothedness are exposing it the more because their minds are also diseased.

With the speed this guy posted picture of him and Ribadu which I don't know if he sold land to achieve, one will think he will be with Tinubu the next day but no body noticed him.

His only respite now is using this nairaland moniker to repost his dead Twitter posts, for compromised mods to push to front page immediately.

Who knows, Tinubu may see it and remember that he is existing.

Chai.
Pettiness removes whatever you may think you have achieved in life.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by StephanieBr: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Well, well, well, looks like the political arena is heating up once again! The title "All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy" definitely caught my attention.

It's not uncommon for politics to be accompanied by accusations and counter-accusations, but it's important for us as readers to approach these situations with critical thinking and an open mind. Reno Omokri's accusation of hypocrisy against Oby Ezekwesili sounds like a serious claim. I'm curious to know what evidence or arguments he's putting forth to support his stance.

Oby Ezekwesili has been known for her vocal advocacy and strong opinions on various national issues. Accusations like these can sometimes be a result of differences in perspectives, interpretations, or political motives. It would be great if we could see some substantive discussion and analysis of the claims made by both sides.

In any case, I believe it's crucial for public figures to be held accountable for their statements and actions. A healthy and informed political discourse is the foundation of a vibrant democracy. Let's hope that this discussion on the Nairaland forum contributes to shedding light on the matter and encourages a more comprehensive understanding of the situation.

I look forward to reading more viewpoints and analysis from fellow forum members. Remember, respectful and fact-based discussions are the way to go!
https://managementmania.com/en/companies/printing-mart
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Quest7777:
O'mockery the Ass-Licker is desperately seeking attention and relevance.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

all IPOB terrorists shall not know peace

All Igbos killed in the north, Deborah the northern Christian girl burnt alive, etc, Nigeria is not ipob problem but evil heart humans problems.

Better you get it straight to your head.

Nigeria need a healer and a father to unite the people.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by benjaminlawson(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Mr. Remo, you are hypocrite personified, I taught you have the interest of Nigeria when you are busy embarrassing former president Bihari up and down overseas, little did I know that you a chameleon who is being moved and toast around by your stomach. You better go and apologize to Bihari, because the condition that makes you embarrassed him then, what we have now is worst than that, yet you are supporting this evil. What every reasonable Nigerians is saying is that let judiciary do justice, because they are the last hope of common man.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by ubola: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno has earned my respect on this particular one

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by ubimagos: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Na their ways, best among equals!

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by rickyrex(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

all IPOB terrorists shall not know peace
yah anyone who destroy and kill unlawfully shall not know peace including those army who kill innocent people in the east while the real terrorist are living large. Oh and anyone who was attacked for lawfully speaking out over bad governace shall know peace... cause one cant keep quate when been treated badly. Hope you are enjoying the current economy
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by damkin24(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Reno really needs appointment urgently. He is now over doing the arse licking grin cheesy.
Since you can't sense in what he said that means you are not better than the werey Oby

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by MEGAWATCH: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2023
The way and manner this man is looking for job, I will just beg every reasonable person should avoid him.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by JONSYN7154: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Those US embassy staffs they killed I know them very well.
May their soul rest in peace.

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by damkin24(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2023
englishmart:
Reno Omokri behaves like someone born on the expressway. He looks too accidental for a human.

Everywhere in Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian.
But why is she always blind and deaf to the ones happening behind her backyard?

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Poll23: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno is these terrorists nightmare... giving them as e dey hot, hypocrite is just a praising name for her, she's wicked and enemy of progress

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Mjshexy(f): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Levels1:

Pls can you kindly definitely The word NUISANCE as I think I'm confused.

I don't know when speaking fact and people's minds because nuisance.
Read up what you wrote again then come back ok
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Mjshexy(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stay on topic
Who's this one?
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Benwallt(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2023
No reasonable human being takes anything said by ezekwesili serious. She's a disgrace

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by LyfeJennings(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2023
My exact thought when that ugly woman came out to spew her usual nonsense

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Mjshexy(f): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Safyqueen:

But when he was following Buhari everywhere to disgraced him the other time he has life but now he has not.
Double standard finish you there.
Aunty if you're upset at my write up, you can hit yourself on the head i don't care. He is a NUISANCE
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by membranus: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Thank you Reno for always highlighting the hypocrisy of the Igbos tribal warriors.

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Mjshexy(f): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2023
easzypeaszy:
how please.. Did everytin stated der lies or u chose to do same as Oby.
Mk una dey fear God.. Igbos are quick to condemn outside der region but covers up der own..mumu girl
kindly write in English undecided
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by ewaekeng: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Must he be heard. He should be quiet sometimes, it brings respect.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by omooba74(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Hmmm...sensible people will know that,there is sense in what Reno is saying.Infact,he is on point on this......
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Levels1(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
Read up what you wrote again then come back ok
yt

I expect you to know it was a typo error. But then, I still insist you define the word NUISANCE pls.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Alliswell248: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno.....the nightmare of the obidafts.

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Alliswell248: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
Aunty if you're upset at my write up, you can hit yourself on the head i don't care. He is a NUISANCE

Truth is bitter to the emergency lovers of Nigeria.....
Not a must to rule the Zoo.

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by DrMPH: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Reno is right but as usual Nigerians don't like truth

"Right as usual?" Meaning all his previous comments against PBAT are also right?

"Nigerians don't like the truth?" Meaning their's a universal truth even when spoken by double-tongued individuals?

Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno / Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison