Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy (21255 Views)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Mrhonesty: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno is honest. Ezekwezille lost her dignity long ago. Tribalism and bigotry made her lost her relevance.

crossfm:
Hehehe.

Reno really needs appointment urgently. He is now over doing the arse licking grin cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by MRMRMR: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
I just don't know why this man enjoys being a nuisance to the World, does he actually have a life outside social media...gosh
Oby Ezekwesili is also a nuisance on social media. React to wat Reno said not his personality. He is right
U guys are simply hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Henryfortune(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2023
But no one here is yet to say all this was a lie...
Instead it's insults...
It's a shmmm on you all

4 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Christistruth03: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Reno is right but as usual Nigerians don't like truth

Aunty Oby that was busy complaining about Mc Oluomo in Lagos while Simon Ekpa and Ipob Terrorists were busy pounding her SE into the dust and ashes as if they were pounding pounded yam

5 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by obembet(f): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

all IPOB terrorists shall not know peace

And Thier supporters and sympathizers will not know peace

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by tafabaloo(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Reno really needs appointment urgently. He is now over doing the arse licking grin cheesy.

Was he actually saying the truth?
I'm just asking ....

3 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by innobarca(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Tribalism is a very big problem in Nigeria.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by AfonjaConehead: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Tareq1105 a girl that jamb came out to say actually scored 249. What was your jamb score? Is 249 a bad score? The thousands of students that are actually involved in malpractices,have the jamb ever taken up their case the way they did to someone who worked hard and scored 249? Everyone knows the truth behind the drama. I know I am wasting my time on you cos your name is TAREQ:

There you go again.

Oby Ezekwezile is an hypocrite and she's lost every respect I have for her.

I've been following her lately and I've come to realize that she's guilty of what she accused others of doing.

It's obvious her hope of relaunching herself back to federal politics through Obi LP Presidency has been dashed. She's since thrown caution into the winds.

Imagine Oby Ezekwezile, a former federal minister claiming that JAMB was fighting a war against South East just bcoz of the girl that forged her JAMB scores.

Despite a direct phone call from JAMB Registrar, she was still not convinced.

Useless woman.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by PusssyLord: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno was part of the reason Tinubu warned that miscreants should not be allowed into the State House
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Diligence: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Focus! Return The People's Stolen Mandate!

Indeed, All Eyes On The Judiciary ####
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Lovenorth: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2023
The boy is hungry grin
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Okoroawusa: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno is right though...

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by kosiebe(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2023
I'm beginning to like this guy🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by phorget(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:
if not hatred how can somebody like Nnamdi Kanu and your new prime Minister Simon Ekpa control the Ibo race?

I wonder o my brother, imagine someone like Ebola controlling a whole Nigeria. Round pegs wont ever fit into a square hole.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by StPete: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1691846326638502218

Paying for Nairaland space just to push mumu posts created by you is the height of joblessness. No matter the appointment you, Reno, seek with Tinubu, he WILL never give you. You’re a snake and can never be trusted
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by complexstuffs(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Austindark:
One would have thought that Reno Omokri was with the masses.
But believe me, the loyalty of a politician in Nigeria, doesn't cost more than a pair of slippers these days.

donbachi:
Appointment done finish...unless dis guy go take the position of SA to wike on Asokoro district.

Mjshexy:
I just don't know why this man enjoys being a nuisance to the World, does he actually have a life outside social media...gosh

crossfm:
Hehehe.

Stay on topic

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Allisgud: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Omokri no more appointment again o,if u like Wyn tinubu say he is the world most handsome man no appointments for u
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by complexstuffs(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Nnemuka:
I love that no platform gives Mockery any audience except Seun.
On Twitter he is useless, on Facebook nobody engages him. Well, he can continue wailing but he can't silence patriotic Nigerians.

Whose ass is he licking tomorrow? Seyi Tinubu? Agbaya

Reno truth dey pepper Una no be small sha grin

4 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Vadese1: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2023
This my senseless brother from Delta State is really working hard for Tinubu recognition.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Levels1(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

At this spot, I have to agree that indeed you are the only reasonable person I have seen from the Dot in the circle region.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Levels1(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:

Pls can you kindly define The word NUISANCE as I think I'm confused.

I don't know when speaking fact and people's minds becomes nuisance.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Kusu12: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Ipobidense are hypocrite and deluded set of people, the only thing they know how to do is to wail,cry, grunt and peddle falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by ShaqFu: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
He Does, he spoke the truth, but many of you obidients are oblivious of the truth, unless it suit your narrative.

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by victorsola: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Kasamadupe1: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Reno is a big nuisance.

They are very easy to identify. They hate the truth like anything ipob people

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by MTNnews: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2023
For telling that ugly bitch the truth ba ?
You igbos don't even know how foolish you sound when you defend hypocrisy like this.

crossfm:
Hehehe.

3 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Kasamadupe1: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2023
ShaqFu:
He Does, he spoke the truth, but many of you obidients are oblivious of the truth, unless it suit your narrative.

God bless bro

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by MTNnews: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Will you fools shut your foolish Igbo mouth
Why not create thread on Reno ? This thread is calling out the shameless stinking hypocrisy of Ezekwusile and not Reno.

Acidosis:

Where is he from? Has Reno ever tweeted about the happenings in his home state and village?

The fact that many Nigerians, including myself, don't even know where he came from makes him the biggest hypocrite.

The whole world knows where madam Oby hails from. Can we say the same about Reno Omockery? The charlatan acts like those asking Nigerians to go back to their village.

4 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by colestephan86: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

It's not about appointment, that exactly what she is doing

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by sweetgala(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Snapdrag0n:
Reno doesn't know he's targeted. He thinks APC had forgotten all his mockery during buhari era. He should know the same cabal is still in the system. PDP are setting trap for him.
If this government favours you, it's because you've receive your share of credit or you've a relative who's benefiting.
Has anyone notice herdsmen attack has reduced? No money to fund illegal weapons. Tinubu has closed all channels reason the north is rising against military intervention in Niger. They know the massacre that will follow.
Lets endure it's either tinubu is planning to divide Nigeria or change the constitution. Akpabio and tinubu are brothers in crime.

You're just yearning dust, attacks have reduced but are still ongoing in the most affected areas. The military have just stepped up their game.

Those bastard herdsmen/militia terrorists have dug in they have a financial benefit in their activities.

Keep gaslighting yourself about Tinubu and Akpabio, 8 years go come and go for una eyes
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by ORIAYO70(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

They have forgotten that charity starts from home...

Same people will malign lagos for agberoism and yet agbero flocks everywhere in Onitsha... Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by sweetgala(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

There you go again.

Oby Ezekwezile is an hypocrite and she's lost every respect I have for her.

I've been following her lately and I've come to realize that she's guilty of what she accused others of doing.

It's obvious her hope of relaunching herself back to federal politics through Obi LP Presidency has been dashed. She's since thrown caution into the winds.

Imagine Oby Ezekwezile, a former federal minister claiming that JAMB was fighting a war against South East just bcoz of the girl that forged her JAMB scores.

Despite a direct phone call from JAMB Registrar, she was still not convinced.

Useless woman.

Same woman who as minister for education removed history from the curriculum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Osinbajo And The Aso Rock Cabal By Dele Momodu / Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.