Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy (21265 Views)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by olaadesino(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
I just don't know why this man enjoys being a nuisance to the World, does he actually have a life outside social media...gosh
It looks like nuisance but it is a better fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Couldntfigurean: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Yoruba Muslim are now best friends with Reno
Knowing that reno is a double edged sword,it won’t take time till their new found relationship will get sour
Btw,I love that Oby is ignoring him like the t.wat he is

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by VEHINTOLAR: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno is always right !
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by HRMK: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2023
HMMMMMMMMMMMM......
ELEYI DEEP GAN NI OO
#TABLESHAKER WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HIS COMMENTS WITH FACTS AND FIGURES!
SAME OBY WAS ALSO SHOUTING FOUL WHEN AN ANAMBRAN 19YR FEMALE STUDENT FRAUDULENTLY ADJUSTED HER JAMB SCORE!WHAT A BIASED WOMAN!SHE IS SIMPLY SHAMELESS!!
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by easzypeaszy(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
kindly write in English undecided
Dats all u can say.. But if I ask bw 3/1 and 3/3 is not a fraction.. U wl be lookin for calculator or Google 😂😂😂😂
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Kingson28: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Reno Omokri is very correct.
Mrs. Oby complained about demolition in Lagos State, but went mute when Soludo marked 150 buildings for demolition in Anambra State.
It is the trait of the Igbos - hypocrisy, complaining about what’s happening in Lagos while covering what’s happening in South East.
That’s how they all rushed to defend Mnesoma about her forged UTME results.
You will never see any Igbo publicly complain or criticize the rampant drug related crimes of Igbos at home and abroad, but they will be loud about calling others skull miners.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Kingson28: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=Acidosis post=125162217]

Where is he from? Has Reno ever tweeted about the happenings in his home state and village?

The fact that many Nigerians, including myself, don't even know where he came from makes him the biggest hypocrite.

The whole world knows where madam Oby hails from. Can we say the same about Reno
Omockery? The charlatan acts like those asking Nigerians to go back to their village.

But what he said about the hypocrisy of Oby Ezekwesili is very correct.
Why complain about what happens elsewhere, when you never mentioned what’s happening under your own nose?
Charity should begin at home.
Hypocrisy begins from abroad.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Bigkoko: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Asiwaju no fall hands... give this jobless man appointment. Imagine all his time in self imposed exile, he no fit work, start busy or do something meaningful with his life. Push small boy go abroad, he go make am but this agbaya.... all he eye & mind dey see na money from polirical appointment. Oya go contest house of rep, he no fit. So lazy and proud! Anyway, when woman dey feed you, na laziness be your second name!

beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1691846326638502218

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by jerk: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Who de listen to that eediat.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Kingson28: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=englishmart post=125162366] [b] Reno Omokri behaves like someone born on the expressway. He looks too accidental for a human.

Everywhere in Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian.

If everywhere in Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian, why is there no Yoruba king in Anambra?
You people just talk anyhow.
All over the world the rights of indigenous peoples are protected.
Stop the hypocrisy already.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by sunray(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2023
It is for mischief. Local champions everywhere.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by yellowman2225(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Acidosis:

Where is he from? Has Reno ever tweeted about the happenings in his home state and village?

The fact that many Nigerians, including myself, don't even know where he came from makes him the biggest hypocrite.

The whole world knows where madam Oby hails from. Can we say the same about Reno Omockery? The charlatan acts like those asking Nigerians to go back to their village.

What not answer RENO and prove to us Reno is wrong. Is knowing where he is from the defence to Renos claim about EZEKWESILIS double faced hypocrisy?

Answer his question. Leave the messenger as far as he's right.

Ezekwesili isn't right by criticizing others while covering up the heinous activities in her home state.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Emekaonline: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
I just don't know why this man enjoys being a nuisance to the World, does he actually have a life outside social media...gosh

Why dont you fools focus on the message instead of the messenger? Which of the statements made by Reno against Oby is false? Instead of debunking what he said you are here abusing the messenger. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by complexstuffs(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mjshexy:
Who's this one?

Your master
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by ECIDSGO: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Indeed we are all waiting 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Abigailwebsites(f): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gist no dey finish for Nigeria
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Acidosis(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
yellowman2225:

What not answer RENO and prove to us Reno is wrong. Is knowing where he is from the defence to Renos claim about EZEKWESILIS double faced hypocrisy?

Answer his question. Leave the messenger as far as he's right.

Ezekwesili isn't right by criticizing others while covering up the heinous activities in her home state.

Okay this is the truth: I have read some tweets from Madam Oby regarding the insecurity situation in the east. That you haven't seen one doesn't mean you're right.

So I'm asking you again, has Reno Omokri ever mentioned anything about his origin on Twitter? Where is he from? I bet you don't know, yet this same charlatan tweets on a daily basis about Igbos and Yorubas...but nobody knows where the charlatan came from.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by YesDaddyTill203: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Reno really needs appointment urgently. He is now over doing the arse licking grin cheesy.

Yeah, he's very good at exposing the HYPOCRISY of the IGBOS.

I have said the same things for many years, but many others are now coming t the same conclusion I made several years ago.
NA HYPOCRISY, go kill the average Igbo.

HYPOCRISY IS THEIR DNA.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by YesDaddyTill203: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
THE UGLY APE IS JUST LIKE OTHER IGBOS - HYPOCRISY is in their DNA.

They are good at seeing faults in others while ignoring their faults. When others expose their faults, they will find someone else to blame.
They are hypocrites, and they have a victimhood slave mentality.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by YesDaddyTill203: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba Muslim are now best friends with Reno
Knowing that reno is a double edged sword,it won’t take time till their new found relationship will get sour
Btw,I love that Oby is ignoring him like the t.wat he is

The same Reno that you people were worshipping just about a year ago?
You worshipped Reno and FFK, licked their stinking asses, and called them smart and intelligent just because they were abusing Buhari and Tinubu. Now they are your enemies. grin grin grin grin
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by emmatuegbe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
He is from the Itsekiri tribe of Delta state. The Itsekiri shares heritage (language) with the south west, and slight culture with the benins. It is also assumed that one of his grand parents came from Adamawa or there about
Acidosis:

The whole world knows where madam Oby hails from. Can we say the same about Reno Omockery? The charlatan acts like those asking Nigerians to go back to their village.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Everfrank(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
She is a typical Igbo: always claiming victimization when they are actually the villains. Full of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Napata77: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mrhonesty:
Reno is honest. Ezekwezille lost her dignity long ago. Tribalism and bigotry made her lost her relevance.

Honestly she’s disgusting.

She doesn’t even bother hiding her tribalism.

I can’t believe she was once a federal minister.

Stupid brainless woman.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Napata77: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emekaonline:

Why dont you fools focus on the message instead of the messenger? Which of the statements made by Reno against Oby is false? Instead of debunking what he said you are here abusing the messenger. Nonsense!

WHENEVER YOU SEE SOMEONE IGNORE THE MESSAGE AND ATTACK THE MESSENGER, YOU KNOW THEY ARE DEFEATED AND HAVE NO DEFENCE AGAINST THE MESSAGE.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Napata77: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Benwallt:
No reasonable human being takes anything said by ezekwesili serious. She's a disgrace

She’s a terrible person.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

all IPOB terrorists shall not know peace

Amen. And all Muslim terrorists shall not know peace too.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
arewafederation:

Amen... angry

Amen. And all Muslim terrorists shall not know peace too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Lighthome: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obey is now acting as a typical bigot and IPOB leader. It is unbecoming of a pastor she claimed to be. I thought she is pastor in RCCG. Pastors ought to be truthful, just and righteous in all things. I am not judging her, but she should speak without be biased. Reno makes lots of sense in his observations.
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Josephkabila12: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Reno is right but as usual Nigerians don't like truth
Nigerians are aware, you'll say ibo dwell in lies, deceit and manipulation. Other Nigerians are wiser now about them.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by Josephkabila12: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
That has been ibos method from azikiwe. ibo will speak ill of other tribes leaders and protect their own. Other Nigerians are aware of their ways. They'll always be bundled any day and anytime
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by genkins(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
beerfraud:

all IPOB terrorists shall not know peace

But Boko Haram and bandits can know peace
Re: All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Austindark:
One would have thought that Reno Omokri was with the masses.
But believe me, the loyalty of a politician in Nigeria, doesn't cost more than a pair of slippers these days.
How far my man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Buhari Directs Increase In N-Power, School Feeding Beneficiaries / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.