Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

If A Woman Makes You Wait For Months, In The Vast Vast Majo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Makes You Wait For Months, In The Vast Vast Majo (184 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Woman Makes You Wait For Months, In The Vast Vast Majo by foolwithmoneyon: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2023
THE ENDLESS DATES TO NOWHERE TRAP Think about guys spending months fantasizing about a woman who they’re too pussy to make a move on. She might not even be aware of their existence. In the process of waiting for months, they lose their own self-esteem and confidence level. If a woman makes you wait for months, in the vast vast majority of cases: her pussy isn’t worth the wait. Opportunity Cost is the price of lost opportunities. You are so obsessed with oneparticular pussy, you didn’t even notice the dozensof other pussies that were available. Don’t have endless dates to nowhere, or be the perpetual texting penpal. You have to be constantly making reasonable progress (at a reasonable pace) towards sex, or she needs to Bleep off.

(1) (Reply)

Can These Be Unlocked / Do Americans Really / How To Control Your Anger In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.