Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants (9208 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / Dana Given Ultimatum To Pay Families Of Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2011
I dey laff,

Militants should go and rest jor, Boko Boys have stolen their shine. They sold out for amnesty peanuts, Now there is a new sheriff in town. Their methonds are meaner and their targets are bigger,
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by otokx(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2011
Talk is cheap
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2011
I'm tired of these Noise makers. empty barrels
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by koolJ1(f): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

Now this is exactly what i want, The country would go into a state of chaos, and the military would use the opportunity to come into power, There would be a coup, And GEJ would be bounce. Military is better than Civilians in this country. For the Military, only 1person steals, The Military head of state.
As for the current disposition, Every1 steals, The senators, governors, president and his Vice, Local Govt, Like dat like dat,

[size=20pt]UP MILITARY!!!![/size]
only yu na correct badt guy! Chei!
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by jmaine: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2011
Okija_juju:

I dey laff,

Militants should go and rest jor, Boko Boys have stolen their shine. They sold out for amnesty peanuts,  Now there is a new sheriff in town. Their methods are meaner and their targets are bigger,  

Bros, there is no bigger target in Nigeria than the Oil blocks  grin  . . .and the MEND naval forces sorry Militants were hitting those targets steadily,  even as far as the Shell Bonga deep sea rig which is 120km off our coast . . .Swag pass swag . . .Boko Haram just dey learn from the masters  wink . . .
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by chakula: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Kx:

oyibo bu agbara, e gbu go engris.
u dey quarrel with Queen of england?

Absolutely No Sir!
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by chakula: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2011
rekeson:

hit the classroom dude

I will Sir!
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Demdem(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2011
jmaine:

Bros, there is no bigger target in Nigeria than the Oil blocks  grin  . . .and the MEND naval forces sorry Militants were hitting those targets steadily,  even as far as the Shell Bonga deep see rig which is 120km off our coast . . .Swag pass swag . . .Boko Haram just dey learn from the masters  wink . . .

Abegii, leave that one. How many Suicide Bombers can they boast off?
BOKO boasted of 100. they av launched just two or so, 98 remaining. More are still training. can u beat that?
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by hackney(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2011
Hmmm. . . .
Only in civilian regimes. . . .
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2011
Okija_juju:

I dey laff, Militants should go and rest jor, Boko Boys have stolen their shine. They sold out for amnesty peanuts, Now there is a new sheriff in town. Their methonds are meaner and their targets are bigger,

You make me laugh too, when MEND coughs American and Europe they shake because of the trillions of $$$ they have invested in the Niger delta, Boko Boys are small boys they can never get to the level of MEND.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by namfav(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2011
giving northerners ultimatum, see ho ignorant they are, let them come grin
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by soma042(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2011
im fully in support of this new development coming out of the millitant, for christ sake the wicked boko haram and some carnibalistic inhuman muslem  has for so many times been killing innocent christian . the number of christian killed by the muslem sect according to  amnesty int. is around 23,500 since 1960. Amazon watch also gave arround that figure. U can see how together the 1 they said nigeria is. For how long are we going to be pretending to be at peace in this country when some parts of the country are busy killing the other once because of the wicked and in human relegion they practice.Our leaders are afraid to take action on this matters for so many times and for so many reason because we have since been ruled by the same canibals for so long.I think this is the time we shouled go solo. let them be islamabad, let us be accra, let them be tripoli, let us be  pretoria, let them be yemem, let us be maputo, let them be mogadishu,let us be yaounde. or maybe let them be nigeria cus we love BIAFRA the good and the ugly we and can never be together
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by itsmayiela(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
There is a great confusion here. The confusion is
1. The so-called Izon militants don't know the difference btw a Northerner and a Muslim
2. The low thinking Izon militants can hardly differentiate btw a Muslim and a Boko haram. The former constitutes no threat or nuisance to anyone while the latter is even dreaded by Muslims themselves
3. The Egbesu boys don't even know the justification of their so-called ultimatum. They just want to be heard and praised by the Retardo.
4. The Egbesu militants should take their fight to a neutral ground such as Abuja.

Also, for those who think that 9ja will split, they are in for a disappointment. One Nigeria!

Crisis will continue in this country until we start having credible elections and patriotic leaders.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Okijajuju1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
Febup:

You make me laugh too, when MEND coughs American and Europe they shake because of the trillions of $$$ they have invested in the Niger delta, Boko Boys are small boys they can never get to the level of MEND.

Bros!! No decieve yaself!!

Boko Boys detonated several bombs in Abuja. The UN building attack was an attack on the world and an indirect warning to the U.S which was a few meters away, Dem enter Police head quarters go tumble the place. This was just a few hours after Commissioner of police insult them on national T.V o!! Jor!! MEND and Boko boys no be mate,

The boko Boys na real mafia o! Obj come to negotiate truce with them, the day after ehn commot them kill the person wey follow am talk just to send a message say them no dey play,

Boko boys are playing in Abuja, MEND where so scared they accepted amnesty, gather like small children for staduim dem dey snap dem picture like criminals wey police dey display.

Demdem:

BOKO boasted of 100. they av launched just two or so, 98 remaining. More are still training. can u beat that?

Abeg tell them o!!

Kidnapping is cheap. Nowadays even common armed robber dey kidnap. Try suicide bombing na, That requires balls wey long pass prick,

Boko boys are the new sheriff in town. Dem constitute sotey UN hold one minute silence to acknowledge their handwork. Dem do wetin carry Ban ki moon show Naija by force.

jmaine:

Bros, there is no bigger target in Nigeria than the Oil blocks  grin  . . .and the MEND naval forces sorry Militants were hitting those targets steadily,  even as far as the Shell Bonga deep sea rig which is 120km off our coast . . .Swag pass swag . . .Boko Haram just dey learn from the masters  wink . . .

We dey talk of group wey get MOU with foriegn companies entities like Al-qeada. Wey dey send their workers boys go obodo oyibo for training. Any slowpoke can shoot a gun, how many can assemble a bomb?
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by jmaine: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
Demdem:

Which kin yeye training , why them dey hide among women and Children . . .Let them stop hiding, separate themselves from the populace by having a camp and let's see how long those aimless suicide bombers would last . . . The Niger Delta boys had a camp and were vicious in open confrontations with the Military and yet still held their own. Even the apache gunships did not neutralized them . .

With the Guerrilla tactics of the Bokos . .They are all hiding now cheesy, courtesy their ill advised UN gambling, na militia be that  undecided  . . .make you yarn well jare . . . meanwhile, make we no derail this thread  wink . . .
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by koolJ1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
Lwtmb4ho! Pls rename thread 'Battle of supremacy btwn boko haram n MEND'. LMAO!
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by 2sleek2NV(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
Every one should go back to his/her state of origin (i dont mean state of birth),
Abia state disengages non indigenes, Imo and Enugu state follow suit
Boko Haram making the North uncomfortable for southerners (they will eventually leave the north)
Niger Delta gives northerners ultimatum.
where people go come live if we all feel we can not accommodate each other?

Hisssss @ Nigeria
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Gbenge77(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
Honestly,if true federalism were in practise in nigeria,we would not have situations like this.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Bialegend(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Good news. When Abia states issued the same warning, all of you ignorant went mad as if it's not the right thing to do, giving that the same situation is what is already happening in the north where their boko haram are chasing people of other states out of their job with their violence.
Although MEND made it clear that it's only the northerners they want out, but read through the lines of Abia's warning and you will also notice that it was targeted at the northerners. Reason being about the killing of Igbo people in northern nigeria and sending them out of their work. I hope Abia government will not back down, and i want MEND to carry their warning to the last extent. Enough of awusa nonsense.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by hakanai(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Its not GEJ that is at fault in anyway abeg!!! stop calling this man name for every little issue that involves Nigerian man stupidity.Its simple they even want him to suck up to them since Boko haram is taking away all the uselessness from them.I don't see where it concerns them where person dey bomb not only xtians but muslims and northerners.I don't see where it concerns them where the army is already doing its bid to calm the concern.I don't also see how they are promising to use violence against people to solve another violence being legitimate.Above all sending it to Muslims implies muslims and not northerners or Boko haram.Not withstanding it just shows where there envy is more and more!!!!Next time please make sure it gets to ACF and northern governors.
   The ultimatum is also okay to a large extent.In the sense that most of the northerners there are not really doing anything worth staying there.There activities could still be done at home and still with pride rather than what they engage in and the way they put themselves in harms way.So Northern governors its over to you to send or plan a means to collect your people and re-integrate them back home simple.Stop stealing e don do just get this folks producing up north again.The host wants you out.
     Also please the north should know there is need to send others parking too.Ensure we  know the difference between Ijaw and yoruba and Igbo.This is Ijaw man agenda strictly.For me i have no problem with alot of yorubas and Igbo natives up north.They are mostly law abiding and i love to have them around.Some are just Northerners for all i care.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by jmaine: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
Okija_juju:

We dey talk of group wey get MOU with foriegn companies entities like Al-qeada. Wey dey send their workers boys go obodo oyibo for training. Any slowpoke can shoot a gun, how many can assemble a bomb?

So the pipe line bombings and bomb attacks on the Oil drilling companies were carried out with Guns and knockout . . . abeg no make me laff . . . Boko never start, dem don begin dey hide . . .and you dey call dem mafia . . . no dey run that word (mafia) down abeg.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
jmaine:

Training my foot, why them dey hide among women and Children . . .Let them stop hiding, separate themselves from the populace by having a camp and let's see how long those aimless suicide bombers would last . . . The Niger Delta boys had a camp and were vicious in open confrontations with the Military and yet still held their own. Even the apache gunships did not neutralized them . .

With the Guerrilla tactics of the Bokos . .They are all hiding now cheesy, courtesy their ill advised UN gambling, na militia be that  undecided  . . .make you yarn well jare . . . meanwhile, make we no derail this thread  wink . . .

grin grin grin each one with his own tactic. The Guerilla seems to be working for them at least for now. In as much as its giving the security peeps headache. OOO boy, leave that one ooo, Suicide Bombing seems to be the climax oooooo. I dont know of any Militant (those ones are there for the money-thats a fact) that will have the courage to just kpeme his life like that. For wetin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Amtired: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
IN NIGERIA, EVERY REGION THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST HAS ITS OWN SECT GROUP, EVERYOTHER  REGIONAL GROUP IS PEACEFUL AND HOSPITABLE JUST FOR NIGERIA TO MOVE FOWARD EXCEPT THE NORTH!!! WHY ARE THEY POOLING THIS COUNTRY BACKWARD?
GO BACK TO THE ORIGIN OF NIGERIA AND YOU'LL SEE THAT THE NORTH HAS BEEN THE GREATEST PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?
WHAT HAVE THEY REALLY CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA EXCEPT KILLING? AND THEY DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN KILLING FELLOW HUMANS,
THE DEVISION THAT HAPPENED TO THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN SUDAN SHOULD EMERGE IN NIGERIA SO THE NORTH CAN DIE IN THEIR ILLITERACY SIENCE THEY ARE NOT INTERSTED IN EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT,
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by jmaine: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Demdem:

grin grin grin each one with his own tactic. The Guerilla seems to be working for them at least for now. In as much as its giving the security peeps headache. OOO boy, leave that one ooo, Suicide Bombing seems to be the climax oooooo. I dont know of any Militant (those ones are there for the money-thats a fact) that will have the courage to just kpeme his life like that. For wetin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin . . . Who wan waste himself when him never hammer . . . . Na only  lipsrsealed fit do am . . . we too wise for that kin wasteful habit cheesy
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Everfrank(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
Arrant nonsense!Let them try it.We are waiting.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by jidewin(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
ah haaaaaa,why u go say make yoruba give ibos ultimatum? impossible,u know no how many igbo women yoruba men go die for??with their fine fine yellow skin and heavy backside?, forget that thing, even then northeners sef,cos yorubas not too like hard work, dem get land but dem need who go dey cultivate am dey give dem dia 10% after saes, forget that thing, na boko people go commot no be Igbo people for SW.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by musakas(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2011
hello nl,what the niger delta militants want to send all northeners to the north they have every right to do it, but point to know the number of southerner in the north compired to the numbers of northerners in the south think twice.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by 3kay945(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
this will breed another civil unrest, please ooo
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by asorocker: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
for those whon are baliming militants , just have a rethink , isnt what they are asking for what Boko haram is just pushing for (pushing christians out of the north )

and what the Fulanis want to do in jos.

Anybody who is asking igbos to leave lagos should also have it at the back of his or her mind that igbos initially opted out of Nigeria in the first instance and where froced back. and frist find out that lagos would be another ibadan without foreigners
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Dereformer(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
The only way to maintain peace, is to be battle ready.

My question remains, why  has Islam brought so much death to the world?

Check all the countries with Islamic presence, confusion everywhere.

Sincerely speaking, Niger Delta Militants' ultimatum is a step in the right direction.

The North and South has nothing in common.
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Blazing88(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
it will shock them,
MILITARY WILL SOON TAKE OVER.
Democracy gon soon end!
Re: Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants by Feemmy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
Good i have been expecting this, for crying so loud why are the muslim so troublesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark / Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. / Former Senator, Sahabi Ya'u Kaura Spotted Kissing Woman In His Office. Pics/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.