Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man (28763 Views)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Mrfixiit: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
At his age he's still complaining of being sex starved.
Do men at that age still have erection? Somebody answer me.
Gbola no know age. Even at over 100 of age, Gbola go still stand
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by papamodico: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Well I don't know, maybe you should ask the old man
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by GUNITGuy: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Yes they do . .....That's why a man can have a child at any age ...But the Libido is strongest when they're younger 25-40yrs
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by sexy74(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
if you no get erection no mean say another person no get.
talkof yourself
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by TheSuperX(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Just imagine the silly excuse, an old man like you that should be acting responsible? it is well.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by AriyaTV: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these stupid men sad

Biko, This man should be sentenced to death ASAP!! I’m sure he raped her before he killed her sad.

Nigerian men are monsters!!
Nigerian men are beasts!!

What has Nigerian men done to you? You're always mean towards Nigerian men why?
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Kajaard: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
And I used to think that old men don't have erection hmm

Lol 😂. An healthy man can still perform perfectly even at an age of 100 years as far as his health is good. All the dick needs is for blood to get there and it rises to the occasion 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by AskNgige2: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
And I used to think that old men don't have erection hmm

Hmmm, wetin you think our politicians de steal money de carry olosho..

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kajaard:

Lol 😂. An healthy man can still perform perfectly even at an age of 100 years as far as his health is good. All the sick needs is for blood to get there and it rises to the occasion 😂
See as you Dy happy

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Aguilar(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Biko, This man should be sentenced to death ASAP!! I’m sure he raped her before he killed her sad.

including your dad, brothers, your male relations, your husband, boyfriend if you have any, your grandfather, your great grand dad and every man related to you by blood.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Danabu(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=125164388]Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nigerian men are beasts!![/quoteYOUR FATHER AND BROTHERS ALSO ARE.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by ucheuzor1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

You can ask your grandfather. Nobody in this forum is of that age.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
ucheuzor1:

You can ask your grandfather. Nobody in this forum is of that age.

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Lama70(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

The answer is in the question. If he couldn't get an erection he wouldn't be requesting for it.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Abigailwebsites(f): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sad...
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by seunayantokun(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

Murder is dead wrong and criminal but he has a right to enjoy coitus at any age within a lawful marriage if he is healthy for it.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by dontrulee: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wetin 84 year old still dey look for sex for?
I'm just 25years and I'm tired of sex already, so sex has no effect on me. I've conquered that area forever. If I don't have sex anymore till I die, I'm fully satisfied.

And killing your wife because you "heard" she was sleeping with some pastors. Old age dey worry the man, he wan die.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by johnross05: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good day! Are you still looking for a reliable logistic company in Nigeria to run your export deliveries?

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Expanse2020(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

You don go hawk ur toto for 3days u come back come Yan nonsense
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by stephenponti(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

Meanwhile, I heard that she has been sleeping with some pastors,” the suspect said.

Fear any woman who respects and honour pastors more than her Husband.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Babastrong(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Cobra is different from lizard.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Ikennaford: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
bestman09:
84 years old man still active sexually? And I'm trying to slow down @ 52?

Rip to the dead.

Don't say that, my grand dad was 97 still active,,, he even got gf he nacks on a steady I know very well, the lady is an auxiliary nurse in our village in her late 40s,she looks like aki and paw paw kinda body,,, this shit happened 2009 we traveled for Xmas,,, he even told my dad he wants to marry her but he passed on march 2010 on my birthday, my grand dad dey nack and he got a big dick
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by tiswell(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

get a life!

All men are not like the dead.. beat.. dad ya mum made you believed ya dad was.
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Mosba: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

Yes na, men are soldiers and once a soldier always a soldier. As long as a man is healthy, his body craves for gbas gbos all day long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by sirblend: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Men and sex. Tufia!

At that age he may be irritating to the woman. That is why I don't pity guys that will be looking for smally to marry. When you're old and she's still looking young and fresh, that is when you'll know what you got yourself into.

As a man, marry someone your age or older so you two can grow old together. A woman can still package and look good in her 60s and 70s because we've been taking care of ourselves from our youth with so many age defying cosmetic products but men.... Una old age no dey good for eyes at all. All the years of toiling and hustling will just show at once and defy any cosmetic remedy.

I disagree with you...

Kanayo O Kanayo is 65 yet looks good

RMD is 62 but looks good...

Pete Edochie is above 70 yet still looks good

Nkem Owoh is 65 years but still looks clean..

Pastor Kumuyi is 82 years and still looks good

So which part of the world you dey see your own old men?

Even women in their 60's or 70's despite make up don't look attractive..

Looking good at the later years of life has nothing to do with gender but rather the health condition of an individual...
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Weknowbetter: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
The konji bonji no fit to retire! He no understand pension is less then regular paycheck. He has to meet the same fate off with the head. Both of them
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Emmanuel909090: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

You can visit one and find out yourself
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by billyG(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
75yrs old still dey do kerewa?
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by slevan: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

No,they don't. At that age, what they have is separation. 😎
Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Morbeta11(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hyper octogenarian.....

Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by Bukky001(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
bestman09:
84 years old man still active sexually? And I'm trying to slow down @ 52?

Rip to the dead.

No need to slow down. Fire on sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation / Missing Child: Boluwatife Adegoke Has Been Found / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.