Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno (64862 Views)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by ijustdey: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
A suspect, Abdullahi Isa, has been arrested by the police for dehumanising, locking up and starvating his wife for nearly two years in Maiduguri Metropolitan, Borno State on Friday.

In a video seen and obtained by our correspondent shows a woman being carried into a waiting ambulance. When Daily Trust contacted the Women and Childrens’ rights activist, Comrade Lucy D. Yunana, who was seen in the video, she said the incident occurred in the Gwange Three Area of Maiduguri, the state capital on Friday.

She explained that Bulama of Gwange (3) took her staff to the suspect’s resident where the woman had been locked up for nearly two years.

“The suspect by the name Isa Abdullahi of Gwange (3) in Maiduguri Metropolitan Council is the husband of the survivor (name withheld).

We were informed that it was the neighbours that fed her, she has not been given food but most of the time neighbours usually sneaked in and give her food.

Thankfully, our staff were conducting some awareness on SGBV in Gwange when Bulama of the area took our staff to the house where she was locked in and what they saw was indeed terrible and prompted us to inform the relevant authority to save the woman’s life.

“We went there along with the Zonal Coordinator of the Human Rights Commission, Barr. Jumai Mshelia and saw her in the room, what we saw in the room was in a bad and dehumanized condition. The man was arrested by men of the Gwange Division of Police and he is currently in the police station.”

Comrade Lucy added that she reach out to the necessary people and the woman has been taken to the hospital for treatment, the medics are currently working on her..

But the suspect, Isa Abdullahi claimed that they had seven children together but all are dead and her wife has been tormented by an evil spirit which was the reason he lock her up.

https://dailytrust.com/man-arrested-for-caging-starving-wife-for-about-two-years/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by bankyblue(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Up north, things they happen sha.
Why did the neighbours waited for almost 2years?

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by God1000(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is pure madness, the man is a psychopath

Those neighbors aided and abetted everything as well.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by chiefolododo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
This face is strong

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by gasparpisciotta: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Poverty or wickedness?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by talented321: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Life is not funny, seven children all died. And why are still suffering the poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
They should arrest the neighbors too, for good two years they kept silent.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Jennyclay(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would rape their wife/girlfriend/daughters undecided

Only Nigerian men would murder their wife/girlfriend/daughter undecided

Only Nigerian men would cheat on their wife/girlfriend undecided

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men make me sick!!!

14 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Smitaro100(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
See face like hot mess grin

Wicked man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by doggedfighter(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
The pain and loss of 7 children may have affected her mentally.

People must be taught how to handle the mentally ill.

This man isn't alone, we have a lot of mentally ill chained in different churches , traditional healing homes, Koranic centres etc. These people should be in psychiatric hospitals.

Some have their their impaired children locked up in their houses never seeing the sun.

Taking care of the mentally ill is a lot especially in a country like ours where they're stigmatisation and inadequate medical care.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Poverty or wickedness?
the two combined.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
I know this country is a mess but i still thank God for not making me a Northerner.
Damn!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by SafariHunter(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Such a sad tale..

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by obembet(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thier problem..

We are waiting from Premier League to start make my great Manchester United start fresh unbeaten

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by halaqasa: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dangerous human

His brain should be checked
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Coronavirus1: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
What is happening in this world is shocking.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Phemmie01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Funny enough this area is close to my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Sultty(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
many are mad a few are roaming. People from the northern side are hypocrites so they believe in juju(black magic) yet there hide under the veil of Islam and look at others like unworthy Muslims. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by oka4ugoo: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abeg which skill i fit learn to augment my salary, things really rough for me. Any idea abeg
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by marlow1962(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin
Free the man jare, can't you see the man is trying to breathe
The man saw the future, so him jejely start to they cut down cost of living.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Women should really thank God for civilization... men are the ones that protect their rights ...but they still hate on their protectors ...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Macdeey: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
angry

Back ground Check ✔️

Are you sure he is not a BOKO HARAM or ISWAP memeber angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by eedimo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na them
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by id4sho(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by laprince(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sad
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by UnabashedIPOB: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
I thought that was permitted by Sharia Law. After all, everything else is!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by crossfm: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
What is really going on in this country.

Let them make sure he go through the same ordeal.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by gerrardomendes(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sai baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.