Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? (26654 Views)

Will Wike Attend The Upcoming PDP NEC Meeting? / Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
So is that what makes him an achiever that developed Rivers state?

No you're not getting the point.

River state is a rich state, and before now most of it's governors had performed below average in comparison to the financial capability the state wields.

So now that they've had someone raise the bar a little, it's worthy of commendation.

Talmbout appreciating the lesser evil.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Badguy77(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
Guy, how is Kubwa pls, is it a ghetto or is it a bit developed?
Kubwa is developed o... You can't get a gwari land here for 3m anymore... For govt approved land, hold 30-40m around federal housing.. House rent in kubwa defers tho.. A self contain would go for as low as 200k for the gwari land and 350k for houses on govt approved lands..
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

No you're not getting the point.

River state is a rich state, and before now most of it's governors had performed below average in comparison to the financial capability the state wields.

So now that they've had someone raise the bar a little, it's worthy of commendation.

Talmbout appreciating the lesser evil.
Lol.

Funny guy you! grin

Wike as a governor was far far inferior to Amaechi and Ada George.

Financial prudence
Infrastructure
Human capital development
Security
Eloquence
Comportment
Integrity

Name them.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by BoldBrainz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Badguy77:
Make this one no come demolish kubwa nai be my own

Kubwa is on the list of Abuja settlements to be demolished, sadly.😂. Not all of it though.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Jagaban2012: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Perhaps after Tinubu Wike Lo Kan....
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by HeroicMeastro: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
thinkmoney:
All Tinubus appointments are deliberate and the overbearing motivation behind them is power.
With Wike as the FCT Minister, you can expect violence and highhandedness in any future election in that region.
Passion and dedication to give our Federal Capital a befitting face-lift.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by justtoodark: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Whiskey and vibes.

i like wike....
ofcourse he is south south.... wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mauchiz: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

So annexing the land into building his personal business venture is good?

Also annexing the land at Eastern Bypass and subsequently siting Hyper city, after paying Ogbunabali #2 billion naira of Rivers state fund is also good?

From your remark, I can infer Stockholm syndrome in it. And is conduct like yours that enable our unfortunate political class to keep stealing our common patrimony.

Have you gone to slaughter adjacent the zoo axis? That place is an eye sore. That place exposes the underbelly of the mess Wike created by not resettling those that were selling in that market.

I know you will also justify the demolition of government quarters at old GRA and the subsequent allotment to his political cronies.

l
I only know about slaughter, I can testify of my my colleagues that were shot there, one died, this were during different periods of time working there.
They commit crimes and run into slaughter, always fighting.
Can you build slaughter in Victoria Island?
If no, why Trans Amadi, do you know they stay there to monitor people to kidnap.
That place was a den of criminals, hideout for criminals, is not today, is been long.
Wike was the only governor that had the guts to remove them there.
They have been committing all sort of crime right from the days of Peter Odili, they were using it to play politics, Wike the iron man chased them out, they fought, but he showed them he is the governor of the state.

My dear, please say what you know, don't say what people tell you, am not a fan of Wike, but slaughter was a criminal den, sorry if it offends you.
My colleague was shot there, thank God he did not die.

Wike has one of the strongest intelligence as a governor, he builds his network very well and can tell you what leads to crimes. That guy is too much, forget politics, Eleme that became cool today is Wike.
Stop taking everything you read online, ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by justtoodark: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
First point of action na demolition of wadata plaza(PDP's National Secretariat) grin

bros....!!
thats too much askin for trouble,dont you think....??

we should respect each others opinions no matter how frustratin it is....

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Menclothing: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wike is called me project so he will perform
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Deemas(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
For me, I think Wike will help bring 25% votes in FCT. He did it before in Rivers and he can do it again in FCT. Wike is now the Governor of FCT.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Thomasankara(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]lots of booze[color=#770077]
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
mauchiz:
l
I only know about slaughter, I can testify of my my colleagues that were shot there, one died, this were during different periods of time working there.
They commit crimes and run into slaughter, always fighting.
Can you build slaughter in Victoria Island?
If no, why Trans Amadi, do you know they stay there to monitor people to kidnap.
That place was a den of criminals, hideout for criminals, is not today, is been long.
Wike was the only governor that had the guts to remove them there.
They have been committing all sort of crime right from the days of Peter Odili, they were using it to play politics, Wike the iron man chased them out, they fought, but he showed them he is the governor of the state.

My dear, please say what you know, don't say what people tell you, am not a fan of Wike, but slaughter was a criminal den, sorry if it offends you.
My colleague was shot there, thank God he did not die.

Wike has one of the strongest intelligence as a governor, he builds his network very well and can tell you what leads to crimes. That guy is too much, forget politics, Eleme that became cool today is Wike.
Stop taking everything you read online, ask questions.

My phone and wrist watch has been forcefully taken away from me at Slaughter in the full glare of the public on my way back from work. But like I did mention, have you gone through that axis to see how messsed up it look like?

Do you like the fact that market women are trading on major roads from the zoo axis down to where Port Harcourt Filling station that is close to GTC?

And do you also like the fact that Wike had to arrogate and annex a state land in furtherance of his business?

In your attempt at trying to solve a problem you shouldn't create another one. And that was what Wike did.

You chased market women and men trading there and today they are hawking their goods on major road.

If you are going to slaughter, you can't even access the pedestal walk way. That's because it has been converted into market.

But my issue is, why should he convert the land to his personal property. It is not his land neither is it the land of his father.

And the destruction of the market hasn't completely eliminated the issue of theft at slaughter. The issue is still persisting at night. That's because the culprits only relocated but are still in that vicinity

Rainbow was notorious for criminality. Odili destroyed it and ensure that Nigerian soldiers domicile there all relocate to their main barrack.

Odili didn't annex the land to himself. He only fenced it and left it that way.

Amaechi destroyed Abonnema warf and today it is serving an economic purpose. Amaechi didn't commander it to himself.

But in Wike's own case, he demolished and commandeered it to himself. That's where my issue lies with Wike.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Emola12(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Corruption and criminality like tinubu awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
No wonder you're still kissing his ****
Around 2017, Osinbajo came to Rivers and states ,," no wonder you are called Me Projects"
"You deserve the name Mr Projects"

It wasn't Osinbajo that gave him that name.

It was his minions and asss kissers.

Get your facts correctly.

I doubt you're in Rivers, anyone can Google the place Ada George.
Kissing his ass? You must be thinking of someone, I don't think there is anyone that hate Wike more than I do, maybe only Atiku does lolz.

Now tell me who called Wike Mr Project before Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
Kissing his ass? You must be thinking of someone, I don't think there is anyone that hate Wike more than I do, maybe only Atiku does lolz.

Now tell me who called Wike Mr Project before Osinbajo
And how am I supposed to keep such irrelevancies in my head.?

Am supposed to start remembering his PDP minions who called him Mr Project.

We dey PH, Wike as being called that name about 1 year after he got into office, when he was proposing projects here and there.

Osinbajo only made that name more pronounced and more national because he was VP.

Go find out, Osinbajo said during his visit "You deserve to be called Mr Projects"

It's not any big deal anyway cus it's a ruse, it's not important.

Cus many governors were doing projects with transparency, more than he was.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wike sold everybody around him out including his party, because of his selfish interest.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
And how am I supposed to keep such irrelevancies in my head.?

Am supposed to start remembering his PDP minions who called him Mr Project.

We dey PH, Wike as being called that name about 1 year after he got into office, when he was proposing projects here and there.

Osinbajo only made that name more pronounced and more national because he was VP.

Go find out, Osinbajo said during his visit "You deserve to be called Mr Projects"

It's not any big deal anyway cus it's a ruse, it's not important.

Cus many governors were doing projects with transparency, more than he was.
Oya rest, maybe they have been calling him that name in ur LGA and we didn't know or probably they used to call him that name in Aso rock only that's why Osinbajo knows it more than I do.

As far as I am concerned, no one called him Mr Project before Osinbajo, not even a single online comment could back up ur claim, not even on NL lolz
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by eepeepook: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
The rigging of his state paid off. If it was another man who has chased power for nearly thirty years that made it, Wike for no see anything. Despite Tinubu's blatant corruption, he keeps people in his good books happy. Wike is incompetent to serve as FCT minister. All he'll "provide" will be a steady flow of victim complex.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Mussolini1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Residents and visitors should expect harassment from taskforce.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
Oya rest, maybe they have been calling him that name in ur LGA and we didn't know or probably they used to call him that name in Aso rock only that's why Osinbajo knows it more than I do.

As far as I am concerned, no one called him Mr Project before Osinbajo, not even a single online comment could back up ur claim, not even on NL lolz
Well as far as I know, he was called Mr project all over local radio stations and around PH.

Not, "I will henceforth call you Mr Project."
Or "I hereby name you Mr Project"

But
When Osinbajo says "you deserve to be called Mr Projects",

What does anyone's common sense tell them?

Not in my LGA, Not at Aso Rock..

Maybe you just weren't well informed enough.

I still doubt you are in PH, around Ada George.

Lemme even test you a little,,

1. What is the name of the bank at Location Ada George which was recently demolished for the fly over?
2. Just after Location junction heading into Ada George, drive for about 20 seconds, which big super market will you find?

*Am waiting...

Are you searching google or making calls?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by MichaelUweh(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gov. Nyesom Wike as FCT minister, I am moving from Uyo to Abuja. I am Wike's No.1 fans.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Badguy77(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Kubwa is on the list of Abuja settlements to be demolished, sadly.😂. Not all of it though.
Make him try am
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by BoldBrainz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Badguy77:

Make him try am

Nothing wey una fit do😂!

Wike will demolish Kubwa if he sees the need to, and the affected residents will pack to other environments. He's now the Mayor of FCT.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mauchiz: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

My phone and wrist watch has been forcefully taken away from me at Slaughter in the full glare of the public on my way back from work. But like I did mention, have you gone through that axis to see how messsed up it look like?

Do you like the fact that market women are trading on major roads from the zoo axis down to where Port Harcourt Filling station that is close to GTC?

And do you also like the fact that Wike had to arrogate and annex a state land in furtherance of his business?

In your attempt at trying to solve a problem you shouldn't create another one. And that was what Wike did.

You chased market women and men trading there and today they are hawking their goods on major road.

If you are going to slaughter, you can't even access the pedestal walk way. That's because it has been converted into market.

But my issue is, why should he convert the land to his personal property. It is not his land neither is it the land of his father.

And the destruction of the market hasn't completely eliminated the issue of theft at slaughter. The issue is still persisting at night. That's because the culprits only relocated but are still in that vicinity

Rainbow was notorious for criminality. Odili destroyed it and ensure that Nigerian soldiers domicile there all relocate to their main barrack.

Odili didn't annex the land to himself. He only fenced it and left it that way.

Amaechi destroyed Abonnema warf and today it is serving an economic purpose. Amaechi didn't commander it to himself.

But in Wike's own case, he demolished and commandeered it to himself. That's where my issue lies with Wike.

Harnessing the land to himself is very bad, I believe they will take the land from him after his chosen governor goes out.
But the land belongs to Oginigba people, they should fight for it.

No matter what, slaughter is not supposed to be in that area, that's the truth.
As for those women, they don't want to go to the market.
Wike built so many market in River state, but they refused to sell there, Rumuokoro market was converted to park, after people preferred selling on the road than market.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Well as far as I know, he was called Mr project all over local radio stations and around PH.

Not, "I will henceforth call you Mr Project."
Or "I hereby name you Mr Project"

But
When Osinbajo says "you deserve to be called Mr Projects",

What does anyone's common sense tell them?

Not in my LGA, Not at Aso Rock..

Maybe you just weren't well informed enough.

I still doubt you are in PH, around Ada George.

Lemme even test you a little,,

1. What is the name of the bank at Location Ada George which was recently demolished for the fly over?
2. Just after Location junction heading into Ada George, drive for about 20 seconds, which big super market will you find?

*Am waiting...

Are you searching google or making calls?
lol, there is fidelity, there is gtb, the gtb was demolished, the gtb has three ATM stands aligned side by side before it was demolished, the middle one has a reputation of not having money, the fidelity has like 5or 6 ATM stand inside the building, if you walk a little further to Okilton side, there is another fidelity ATM close to market square, but before u get to it, you will reach been wosely and 4gees, there is a tall supermarket building called Widechoice, going further you will see a transformer, Keke now carry people there, but at first they don't.

You still think I don't live in pH?
And I was not even close searching on Google, I was not on NL when u asked the question
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by KingMiles007: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
President Tinubu's Controversial Appointment Of Nyesom Wike As FCT Minister Sparks Speculation Of Election Rerun

In a surprising turn of events, the recent ministerial appointment of former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sparked intense speculation among Nigerians. Many are now pondering the possibility of a ' Rerun' judgment by the Election Petition Tribunal in response to this controversial appointment.

Despite the excitement surrounding the new government's formation, the spotlight has remained firmly on Wike's appointment due to its divisive nature.

Mixed feelings have emerged among Nigerians in response to Wike's prominent position within the administration. What exacerbates the matter is the existence of widely unconfirmed reports alleging that Wike played a role in facilitating electoral irregularities during the 2023 presidential election in Rivers State. Many users have taken to the platform to voice their opinions and concerns, speculating on the potential consequences of this appointment.

See how Nigerians reacted to Wike's ministerial appointment here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by bluefilm: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing but thuggery and voter suppression.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
lol, there is fidelity, there is gtb, the gtb was demolished, the gtb has three ATM stands aligned side by side before it was demolished, the middle one has a reputation of not having money, the fidelity has like 5or 6 ATM stand inside the building, if you walk a little further to Okilton side, there is another fidelity ATM close to market square, but before u get to it, you will reach been wosely and 4gees, there is a tall supermarket building called Widechoice, going further you will see a transformer, Keke now carry people there, but at first they don't.

You still think I don't live in pH?
And I was not even close searching on Google, I was not on NL when u asked the question
lol

You are there.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

You are there.
I tell you say I live in Ada George, no deh doubt me next time grin
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
MichaelUweh:
Gov. Nyesom Wike as FCT minister, I am moving from Uyo to Abuja. I am Wike's No.1 fans.
Which kind of fan?

Standing fan or Ceiling fan?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
I tell you say I live in Ada George, no deh doubt me next time grin
No wahala

Correct guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.