Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? (26652 Views)

Will Wike Attend The Upcoming PDP NEC Meeting? / Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Dannyjojo99(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2023
How are we to know when he was asked to bow and go

What a screening!
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Snowx: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Ministry of compensation
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by optimusprime2(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2023
25% of course grin

Very mhad administration filled with all sorts of elder criminals
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Agugbadin: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2023
He will tackle tge problems of flooding.
He is Mr project, I believe he will do well.
Let him buy Electric buses for public transport in FCT,my take.
Wike is well suited for the position.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

What of those wey chop wey no work nkor?
Who no work?

Na Umahi?
Na El Rufai?
Na Sanwo Olu?
Na Udom?
Na Zulum?
Na Ganduje?

These are people that touched health, education, job creation.
Without getting close to what Rivers got and without hiding budget.

Wike hype was just for poltics.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Badguy77:
Make this one no come demolish kubwa nai be my own
Guy, how is Kubwa pls, is it a ghetto or is it a bit developed?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mauchiz: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:
Grab all the choice lands and expand his Hyper city business to FCT.

A serial land grabber is someone that is being entrust with FCT.

A man that dislodged the famous slaughter market in Port Harcourt and is presently building his Hyper city Supermart on it.

You mean keeping slaughter in Trans Amadi is good?
That dirty Abbatoir is good to be in slaughter?
Where you have oil multinationals?
Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, coca cola.
You are very wicked, do you know how many oil and gas staff have lossed there lives and properties in slaughter?
Look at how dirty that place was in this era?
You need to examine your head and check if is working, if is working, you will support Wike for removing that slaughter.
I have worked in Trans Amadi for so many years, that slaughter is not supposed to be there, but a shopping mall.
What he is building there is good, when workers close from work, they enter the mall and buy what they need, not put there leg inside dirty slaughter, and always been careful of the criminals in slaughter.
My colleagues was shot in slaughter, there phones were snatched several times.

Wike did a good thing by removing the criminal den called slaughter from Trans Amadi,

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2023
asiwaju60:
If you know what's FCT minister you'll not write what you wrote

FCT minister is one of the most lobby position among minister nominees, FCT is just like state goveror with monthly allocation and also FCT generate billions every month.
Lolz, FCT minister follows directives from the president, he cannot act on his own and is always on the president's radar

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Who no work?

Na Umahi?
Na El Rufai?
Na Sanwo Olu?
Na Udom?
Na Zulum?
Na Ganduje?

Is it because these ones got appointment?

What did;

Ugwuanyi
Ortom
Okowa
Sani Bello
Ayade
And host of others, do?

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
The name was given to him by his own appointees and asss lickers.
The name was given to him by a former vice president, get ur facts right
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by frankmoney(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2023
When people keep shouting infrastructure I just laugh ... Which infrastructure did Wike do ? Flyovers ?

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by DantataJR: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2023
thinkmoney:
All Tinubus appointments are deliberate and the overbearing motivation behind them is power.
With Wike as the FCT Minister, you can expect violence and highhandedness in any future election in that region.
Live Band grin
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by frankmoney(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Who no work?

Na Umahi?
Na El Rufai?
Na Sanwo Olu?
Na Udom?
Na Zulum?
Na Ganduje?

very overhyped .... Which infrastructure him to wen other state governors never do ?

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2023
frankmoney:
very overhyped .... Which infrastructure him to wen other state governors never do ?
My brother I tire oohh.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
The name was given to him by a former vice president, get ur facts right
Lies.

He was already called Mr Projects in Rivers state by his minions.

Osinbajo only said, "no wonder they call you Mr Projects"
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Is it because these ones got appointment?

What did;

Ugwuanyi
Ortom
Okowa
Sani Bello
Ayade
And host of others, do?
All these people didn't get up to 30 billion a month combined.

I repeat Combined.

Wike alone was getting around 40 billion a month.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by segunAde1: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2023
davit:
I was expecting him as Minister of Works.

Dave is also good enough for the position too
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by NaMe4: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Much needed in Abj. Development has been relatively slow since the exit of El Rufai as the FCT minister.

Thankfully, another performer.

Yeah Yeah!

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Gerrard59(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Hiploko:
STOP FULANI COWS FROM WALKING THE STREETS IN ABUJA

cheesy

This is where I am interested. How does he accomplish his aims in a city dominated by Northern interests? I want to see where his powers will extend and the accompanying opposition.

He will probably be reminded that Abuja is not Port-harcourt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
All these people didn't get up to 30 billion a month combined.

I repeat Combined.

Wike alone was getting around 40 billion a month.

And then? Do you know how much 'Rivers' oil' contribute to the national treasury?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Lies.

He was already called Mr Projects in Rivers state by his minions.

Osinbajo only said, "no wonder they call you Mr Projects"
You should get your facts right Oga.
Name one person that called him Mr Project before Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Hoelujohn: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Donesuccess:

Wike is a Performer. He will definitely beautify FCT more!
If he drinks 8 million naira wine everyday from allocation, wetin go come remain?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

And then? Do you know how much 'Rivers' oil' contribute to the national treasury?
So is that what makes him an achiever that developed Rivers state?

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Emeka2007: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2023
I do not think he will influence election that much
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
You should get your facts right Oga.
Name one person that called him Mr Project before Osinbajo
Tell me your address in Rivers state before I continue this argument.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by abikason(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Action, when he was acting ministry for education, he visited schools randomly

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Tell me your address in Rivers state before I continue this argument.
Why should I tell you my address?
BTW, I stay in Ada George axis, I am more closer to Wike than you could even imagine
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Judolisco(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
donbachi:
Nothing.if him do too much.
Na to construct flyover from gwagwalada to wuse.
make e help us pursue all those agberos wey dey Wuse first

2 Likes

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Johel(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
thinkmoney:
All Tinubus appointments are deliberate and the overbearing motivation behind them is power.
With Wike as the FCT Minister, you can expect violence and highhandedness in any future election in that region.

Absolute gibberish.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
Why should I tell you my address?
BTW, I stay in Ada George axis, I am more closer to Wike than you could even imagine
No wonder you're still kissing his ****
Around 2017, Osinbajo came to Rivers and states ,," no wonder you are called Me Projects"
"You deserve the name Mr Projects"

It wasn't Osinbajo that gave him that name.

It was his minions and asss kissers.

Get your facts correctly.

I doubt you're in Rivers, anyone can Google the place Ada George.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
mauchiz:

You mean keeping slaughter in Trans Amadi is good?
That dirty Abbatoir is good to be in slaughter?
Where you have oil multinationals?
Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, coca cola.
You are very wicked, do you know how many oil and gas staff have lossed there lives and properties in slaughter?
Look at how dirty that place was in this era?
You need to examine your head and check if is working, if is working, you will support Wike for removing that slaughter.
I have worked in Trans Amadi for so many years, that slaughter is not supposed to be there, but a shopping mall.
What he is building there is good, when workers close from work, they enter the mall and buy what they need, not put there leg inside dirty slaughter, and always been careful of the criminals in slaughter.
My colleagues was shot in slaughter, there phones were snatched several times.

Wike did a good thing by removing the criminal den called slaughter from Trans Amadi,

So annexing the land into building his personal business venture is good?

Also annexing the land at Eastern Bypass and subsequently siting Hyper city, after paying Ogbunabali #2 billion naira of Rivers state fund is also good?

From your remark, I can infer Stockholm syndrome in it. And is conduct like yours that enable our unfortunate political class to keep stealing our common patrimony.

Have you gone to slaughter adjacent the zoo axis? That place is an eye sore. That place exposes the underbelly of the mess Wike created by not resettling those that were selling in that market.

I know you will also justify the demolition of government quarters at old GRA and the subsequent allotment to his political cronies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) / Why DSS Sacked 65 Personnel - Vanguard News / Buhari Lays Foundation Of A Shopping Mall In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.