Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? (26631 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by lot14: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
I trust Wike will perform.
Though he has his downside.
TINUBU put in there for strategic reasons and more so a Southern run Abuja....with doings...God bless Nigeria
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Mosba: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
He will at least bring the rubbles of demolished PDP secretariat to the table.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by delpee(f): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
My wish and prayer is that he should develop the rural areas to make the indigenes have a sense of belonging. Good roads, water, schools and electricity are some of their basic needs.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by asiwaju60: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
Lolz, FCT minister follows directives from the president, he cannot act on his own and is always on the president's radar
So other ministers will not follow direction from President....?

Or because you're minister of Works you can just approval what ever you like..?

Can any minister embark on any major projects with out approval from presidency/NEC...?

If you don't like Wike fine, but stop saying what you don't
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by Wainey: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
asiwaju60:
So other ministers will not follow direction from President....?

Or because you're minister of Works you can just approval what ever you like..?

Can any minister embark on any major projects with out approval from presidency/NEC...?

If you don't like Wike fine, but stop saying what you don't
If you don't know how the power of FCT minister is limited, then just stop talking.
Other ministers has the right to make some amendments in their ministry on their own, the FCT minister can't do anything in Abuja without the approval of the president.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Which kind of fan?

Standing fan or Ceiling fan?
none of your business, you're a hater and Amaechi's supporter. Amaechi did nothing compared to the amount of money at his disposal. Below is a list of some of the projects embarked upon by wike, can we see Amaechi's project other than primary schools, what else? Even Amachi knows wike outperformed him, Amaechi's was lucky to serve during goodlucks tenure when there was money so ignorant people like you ascribe all the good things to Amaechi

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1657101089487966212?t=umtfTMQMQHHnbI6BSkpDIA&s=19
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu most likely has never gone close to Rivers state.
All the hype for political advantage.

With around 4 trillion naira accrued to Rivers state in his 8 years l, they had 12 flyovers without publication of annual budget.

No job creation,
No single promotion
Many pensioners unpaid
Dilapidated school structures
Dilapidated health care
None functional fire service
Agriculture Zero.

That's what Mar Ibrahim Aliyu probably far far away in Gombe state calls development of the state!
who told you that no job was created? When did market square, Greenville LNG at Emouha and a host of order companies come to Rivers? What do you know about governance? The cassava plant at oyigbo, does it not fall under the purview of Agriculture?

You guys just come online to write things you know absolutely nothing about.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by asiwaju60: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
If you don't know how the power of FCT minister is limited, then just stop talking.
Other ministers has the right to make some amendments in their ministry on their own, the FCT minister can't do anything in Abuja without the approval of the president.
Oooh sorry, I don't know that we now have a new constitution

FCT minister remain the sole administrator of Abuja
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who told you that no job was created? When did market square, Greenville LNG at Emouha and a host of order companies come to Rivers? What do you know about governance? The cassava plant at oyigbo, does it not fall under the purview of Agriculture?

The oyigbo cassava processing plant is a social corporate responsibility by Shell to the Rivers state government. Ever since shell built and handed over the facility to RSG not one grain of cassava has been processed on that plant.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

Casava plant at Oyigbo?

I am in Oyigbo at the moment as I type, Afam, Okoloma to be precise.

Was your father employed at the cassava plant?

Name the people employed here.

How many cassava stalks have been processed?

Lol, Market square, greenville is the employment Wike made for Rivers people in 8 years?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
none of your business, you're a hater and Amaechi's supporter. Amaechi did nothing compared to the amount of money at his disposal. Below is a list of some of the projects embarked upon by wike, can we see Amaechi's project other than primary schools, what else? Even Amachi knows wike outperformed him, Amaechi's was lucky to serve during goodlucks tenure when there was money so ignorant people like you ascribe all the good things to Amaechi

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1657101089487966212?t=umtfTMQMQHHnbI6BSkpDIA&s=19
Same topboychriss,, that clown on Twitter is what you're copying and pasting..

Wike outperformed Amaechi??
grin grin grin

Even Wike himself will slap you for making this statement..

Why una dey mumu like this?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Casava plant at Oyigbo?

Lol, Market square, greenville is the employment Wike made for Rivers people in 8 years?

grin grin grin

The young man forgot to mention Wike's Hyper city.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

The young man forgot to mention Wike's Hyper city.
grin
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Casava plant at Oyigbo?

grin grin grin
you know nothing, How many people can the civil service possibly employ? I'm looking at the number of civil servant in Rivers at the moment and there are about 40k, and mind you Amachi employed 14k before he left and wike didn't sack them. Perhaps you want him to employ the whole state and be giving them money for doing nothing.

A government job is to create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive, you're an illiterate. From 2015 till date, numerous businesses have sprung up in Rivers.

I now understand that your father is unemployed that's why you are crying that you didn't get a civil service Job.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Same topboychriss,, that clown on Twitter is what you're copying and pasting..

Wike outperformed Amaechi??
grin grin grin

Even Wike himself will slap you for making this statement..

Why una dey mumu like this?
and what's wrong if it was done by topboychris? Why not show us what Amaechi did and shut me up
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

The oyigbo cassava processing plant is a social corporate responsibility by Shell to the Rivers state government. Ever since shell built and handed over the facility to RSG not one grain of cassava has been processed on that plant.
it's not, it was a joint project. I know you hate wike, I don't know if he slept with your wife but give him his flowers. Go through the Twitter link I posted above. That project was facilitated by wike and it was commissioned by Emefiele
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
it's not, it was a joint project. I know you hate wike, I don't know if he slept with your wife but give him his flowers. Go through the Twitter link I posted above. That project was facilitated by wike and it was commissioned by Emefiele

Rivers state only brought the land. You can use Google to verify my claim.

That project is a collaboration between the Dutch Embassy and Shell. With shell doing the financing.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

Rivers state only brought the land. You can use Google to verify my claim.

That project is a collaboration between the Dutch Embassy and Shell. With shell doing the financing.
who facilitated the project? In whose tenure was it commissioned?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who facilitated the project? In whose tenure was it commissioned?

When I told you to be verifying your argument on Google I was not mincing word.

https://www.nairaland.com/1910751/gov-amaechi-inspects-automated-casava
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

When I told you to be verifying your argument on Google I was not mincing word.

https://www.nairaland.com/1910751/gov-amaechi-inspects-automated-casava
ok. But you said RSG wasn't involved in construction of that project?

What about the modern abattoir that's almost completed?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

And I told you that the Rivers state government equity was the land element of the project. The Netherland Embassy and Shell did the financing.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you know nothing, How many people can the civil service possibly employ? I'm looking at the number of civil servant in Rivers at the moment and there are about 40k, and mind you Amachi employed 14k before he left and wike didn't sack them. Perhaps you want him to employ the whole state and be giving them money for doing nothing.

A government job is to create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive, you're an illiterate. From 2015 till date, numerous businesses have sprung up in Rivers.

I now understand that your father is unemployed that's why you are crying that you didn't get a civil service Job.
grin

So that is the reason why Wike couldn't pay minimum wage of 30k.?

That is the reason why Wike refused to promote his civil servants for 8 years?

Workers reach retirement age and get retired every year so what is the reason why Wike couldn't recruit to replace them.?

What is the reason why they did pensioners verification for 8 years and pensioners were dying and till today many still not paid?

So many flirmsy and idiotic excuses..

Wike was a failure who refused to carry out recurrent expenditures, rather bogus projects with secretive budgets.

Use your head and ask yourself why?

There was fire at Mile 3 market last week and no single fire service truck was available.

See primary schools turn into Rivers and Oceans when it rains.

Yet you want to tell me someone did flyovers at 10 billion each, something Umahi did for 4 billion.

You Wike minions should hide your faces in disgust and shame.

1 Like

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

The model abbatoir has it started working? Is there any project that will create jobs that Wike started and completed that is operational in Rivers state?
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

The model abbatoir has it started working? Is there any project that will create jobs that Wike started and completed that is operational in Rivers state?

wike is no longer governor, he built the infrastructure, the new governor should leverage on it.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
wike is no longer governor, he built the infrastructure, the new governor should leverage on it.

Funny you. But he comissioned them before leaving office.

After commissioning what next? Wike style of Lock and key🔐
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by tesppidd: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
and what's wrong if it was done by topboychris? Why not show us what Amaechi did and shut me up
I repeat Wike himself and his entire Obio Akpor will slap you for that blasphemy, that Wike performed better than Amaechi.

Come to Rivers and say this and people will think you are a Basket Mouth impersonator.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

So that is the reason why Wike couldn't pay minimum wage of 30k.?

That is the reason why Wike refused to promote his civil servants for 8 years?

Workers reach retirement age and get retired every year so what is the reason why Wike couldn't recruit to replace them.?

What is the reason why they did pensioners verification for 8 years and pensioners were dying and till today many still not paid?

So many flirmsy and idiotic excuses..

Wike was a failure who refused to carry out recurrent expenditures, rather bogus projects with secretive budgets.

Use your head and ask yourself why?

There was fire at Mile 3 market last week and no single fire service truck was available.

See primary schools turn into Rivers and Oceans when it rains.

Yet you want to tell me someone did flyovers at 10 billion each, something Umahi did for 4 billion.

You Wike minions should hide your faces in disgust and shame.
why didn't your lord and personal savior Amaechi pay the pensioners especially as he got more cash than wike during his stint as governor. At least wike tried to pay pensioners, Amaechi left a pension bill of over 200b and you expected him to pay all?

If umahi is your idol, why don't you relocate to Ebonyi, I doubt if you have ever been to Ebonyi. This salary thing really got you angry, who God has blessed no nonentity can curse!
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
tesppidd:
I repeat Wike himself and his entire Obio Akpor will slap you for that blasphemy, that Wike performed better than Amaechi.

Come to Rivers and say this and people will think you are a Basket Mouth impersonator.
Sharrap, show us what Amaechi did other than the primary schools, a few roads and wasting our scarce FX on foreign scholarships. Outline his projects with pictorial evidence.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by mrksquare: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
why didn't your lord and personal savior Amaechi pay the pensioners especially as he got more cash than wike during his stint as governor. At least wike tried to pay pensioners, Amaechi left a pension bill of over 200b and you expected him to pay all?

If umahi is your idol, why don't you relocate to Ebonyi, I doubt if you have ever been to Ebonyi. This salary thing really got you angry, who God has blessed no nonentity can curse!

Amaechi paid gratuity and even promoted once. My dad retired in 2011. And was paid his gratuity six months after retirement.

But under Wike not a pensioner was paid gratuity despite the humugous amount that came to the state.

My mum that retired since 2015 is still waiting for Angel Gabriel to pay her gratuity.
Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by soccerlite: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Madman's job

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by MrBONE2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
accordadoga24:
He is a performer.

A developer.

A man with balls.

He will also deal with ipob terrorists parading FCT, like he did in Oyigbo
grin

Re: What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? by vanitybutiwanti: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrksquare:

Funny you. But he comissioned them before leaving office.

After commissioning what next? Wike style of Lock and key🔐
is pleasure park under lock and key?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. / Senator Ndume Blames Presidency For Saraki, Dogara’s Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.