Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 (62722 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / ''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by int0x80(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
What else does this guy even do for Davido aside running errands and ass-licking him?
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by LegacyB: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
The lady should get a good lawyer. This one na free money …… thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
illicit:
In 2001

How old was Davido ur BOSS?
and he was born 1991...

how old he com be by 2001 wen he get gf?
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by farem: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
quote author=KingMack post=125164565]She dumped me in 2001 because I could not afford the N150 she wanted then,”

.....The best way to pay an un greatful woman is to be successful by all [b]right means cos anytime she run across you'll be a laughing stock to her friends and her current relationship ☹️

May God bless us all and may we never lack both if you're a boy or a girl 🙏[/b][/quote]

Not all means are right
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Judolisco(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chummynoni:
in 2001? It must be a public school then . The money is not up to 5000 in today’s value . I remember transport fare to my secondary school in Maryland from ketu was #20 then . Today, The transport fare is less than #500 , then multiply by 8 approximately .

Israel is just like his boss, davido , they talks too much .
it's not a public sch... More like a staff sch... Money still had value then
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by doggedfighter(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
folake4u:
This man is such a joker!

Women would have moved on with their lives and someone who touched their breast in 200L will still be obsessing over them and the things they did.

The guy is giving Loser vibes! Something that happened in 2001, he's bringing it up 22years later?

Delusion is a curse, I swear.

I am even angry that he pasted the girl's picture to yarn nonsense.

The girl dodged a bullet !
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by IbileIfe: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
The celebrity logistic manager, Isreal DMW recounts how he was once dumped by his ex-girlfriend over a decade ago for being broke.

Isreal in a Whatsapp status reposted on the Instagram story by the socialite, Soso Soberekon, went down memory lane.

According to Isreal DMW, he was poor and had little to nothing to offer his then-girlfriend who dumped him for not being able to afford the sum of N150 as of 2001.

It is worth noting that as of March 2022, Israel DMW, the logistic manager of the superstar singer, Davido, has an estimated net worth is $40,000.

"She dumped me in 2001 because I could not afford the N150 she wanted then,” he wrote in the caption.

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by chymeze: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why post the picture of the girl? Is marriage by force? This is real defamation here and the girl could sue you heavily for posting her picture without consent for defamatory purposes.
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by JuicyStar: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
And so? What is ur point Mr. Man? She might be with someone better than u at the moment. Popularity doesn’t equate wealth. Na why ur Oga dey always unfollow and block u
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by folake4u(f): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am even angry that he pasted the girl's picture to yarn nonsense.

The girl dodged a bullet !

I'm telling you oh.

She really dodged a bullet.

The funniest thing is that she probably can't even remember his name anymore. grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by eepeepook: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na wa. Till today, e still pain? Sha, na so woman matter be.
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Azzik: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
The celebrity logistic manager, Isreal DMW recounts how he was once dumped by his ex-girlfriend over a decade ago for being broke.

Isreal in a Whatsapp status reposted on the Instagram story by the socialite, Soso Soberekon, went down memory lane.

According to Isreal DMW, he was poor and had little to nothing to offer his then-girlfriend who dumped him for not being able to afford the sum of N150 as of 2021.

It is worth noting that as of March 2022, Israel DMW, the logistic manager of the superstar singer, Davido, has an estimated net worth is $40,000.

"She dumped me in 2001 because I could not afford the N150 she wanted then,” he wrote in the caption.
This guy must be very silly.
Is this really necessary
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by aylipple: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Israel's most obvious weakness is he talks too much like he has something to prove to whoever it's he's trying to impress.
I hope he doesn't get away with this attempt at cyber bullying of a girl who he claims dumped him over 20yrs ago yet, he'd to post her full picture with him just to prove a point?
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Azzik: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

According to Isreal DMW, he was poor and had little to nothing to offer his then-girlfriend who dumped him for not being able to afford the sum of N150 as of 2021.

This is over 20 years na, why bring such up
Just trying to rub it on her
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by mukthar2000(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Money good shaaa, seems this Israel guy once a stroke patient with his left hand.
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by FreeSpirited: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

You must be high to say 35 million naira doesn't represent success.
in present day Nigeria....35million can only build you one decent house plus maybe one average car....is one house plus one tokunbo car success to you if thats all u have?

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He talks too much.

And so much talk is really paying his bills
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by kayperry: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
MyExpression:

She's not giving her father all the perks that come with dating.

The way a husband is responsible for his wife and children, is the same way a boyfriend should be responsible for his girlfriend.

You guys don't learn anything from your parents?

A man starts providing when he is dating...but it becomes binding when they are married.

Date your level....and grow together.

I don't think DMW is telling the full story tho.
150 was too small back then.
That was my TP to school...and we were not at the wealthy level then

what perks cheesy can a woman singlehanded initiate kiss, romance or sex without a man playing along, how can you forget sex take two

A boyfriend is not recognised by law, regilion or culture until he takes major steps therefore no boyfriend owe any gurlfriend anything ... its just generosity don't feel entitle

If we are to learn from our parent, naija gurlz won't get most of the goodies they get freely today, our parent were more conservative, prudent and above all there was no yahoo yahoo or easy cash to blow around

Maybe DMW is not telling the full story but one truth is every single gurl remains her father/parent responsibility until she is married, whatever you get from dating is just simple generosity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by blowjob: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
STUPID UGLY DUMMY

WHAT ARE YOU NOW ,GOD,,, grin grin

ODE ,,,

ALL DIS FOOLISH RAMS IN DAVIDO TOILET
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by MyExpression(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
kayperry:

what perks cheesy can a woman singlehanded initiate kiss, romance or sex without a man playing along, how can you forget sex take two

A boyfriend is not recognised by law, regilion or culture until he takes major steps therefore no boyfriend owe any gurlfriend anything ... its just generosity don't feel entitle

If we are to learn from our parent, naija gurlz won't get most of the goodies they get freely today, our parent were more conservative, prudent and above all there was no yahoo yahoo or easy cash to blow around

Maybe DMW is not telling the full story but one truth is every single gurl remains her father/parent responsibility until she is married, whatever you get from dating is just simple generosity

What should a good wife-material woman bring to the table?

Her father feed, clothe and shelter her...despite his broke-ness.

If you can't feed her, cloth her and shelter her...leave her be.

Dating is also a responsibility on the MEN, else don't blame her, if she's not loyal to you. She has needs too.
Women, on the larger scale, were not trained to MAKE money and RAISE a family.
They were trained to make themselves fit for a MAN, who has made money and is ready to Raise a family.

Poor people have no business chasing gurls...they should be chasing money.
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
omooba969:

@bolded,

You will be putting yourself under unnecessary pressure, why not forget you ever met her - it's that simple!
Exactly.
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by KingMiles007: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almost 23 Years Later, Isreal DMW Sends Strong Message To His Ex Who Left Him Because Of N150

In a nostalgic twist, the music industry is buzzing as a throwback picture of Isreal DMW, the well-known associate of music sensation Davido, resurfaces. The snapshot captures a young Isreal alongside a lady from his past. The intriguing revelation behind their parting has left the internet in splits.

The photo, shared by popular music executive Soso Soberekon, carries a story that is both amusing and reflective of bygone days. Isreal DMW, who manages the logistics for superstar Davido, unearthed the photo and revealed the shocking reason behind his separation from the lady beside him. The relationship had a price tag of a mere N150.

While this revelation left many amused, it has also ignited discussions about relationships and materialism. The post has garnered mixed reactions, with some finding the tale humorous, while others deem it an instance of " juvenile" behaviour on Isreal's part.

See how Nigerians reacted to Isreal DMW's revelation here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by kayperry: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
MyExpression:

What should a good wife-material woman bring to the table?

Her father feed, clothe and shelter her...despite his broke-ness.

If you can't feed her, cloth her and shelter her...leave her be.

Dating is also a responsibility on the MEN, else don't blame her, if she's not loyal to you. She has needs too.
Women, on the larger scale, were not trained to MAKE money and RAISE a family.
They were trained to make themselves fit for a MAN, who has made money and is ready to Raise a family.

Poor people have no business chasing gurls...they should be chasing money.

Definition of wife material varies, buh as far as i concern the definition of a wife material is that personality that stand out from the naija gurlz "mentality" & "lifestyle"

If my woman can't money to the table she should @least bring peace, commitment & understanding
Any gurl worth being my babe, must have come of age @least, less even agree the father failed, what stops a woman from earning or are female child handicap, why will she broke shame me where are parent and herself failed.
I don"t remember my father sitting me down to train me how to make money, the best we got was Go to school and that extends to female child
Women were trained to take care of their men and build a home, But the modern women redefined it, cooking in the kitchen is now slavery
A man might be financially poor but prospect wise very rich, Naija gurlz with liability mentality has no business in marriage

think like a human not a "pet"

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by banky222: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
So childish . At least she managed you for sometime . Respect that.

To all the guys here, once you make it, look for all your ex and bless them. .
Instead of shaming them .
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
But is the present day girl complaining?
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by DSoj(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Logistics manager to Davido worth $40k.. he is still broke
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Kat2022: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
She dodged a bullet!!
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by RelevantSolutio(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mitsurugi:
It was for the best. Bless her........ if she didn't you may not have succeeded in life.

A client annoyed me last year and I just channeled the irritation to produce my best paying script. Sometimes disappointments are there to propel you. In this life some people are unwitting tools.... including you.

Nicely written.

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by akinshivic(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm still wondering how ladies endure the poverty of their parents but could not endure the poverty of their boyfriends
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by LeeSmart: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Is this necessary ? What makes them think she's regretting her decision. Mtcheww so much from 30b gang dirty boys.
There's no regret in dumping community preaks
Sorry 2 ask ma'am but are you iyaebe?
Rumours be flying all over.
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
LeeSmart:

Sorry 2 ask ma'am but are you iyaebe?
Rumours be flying all over.
grin grin grin
Re: Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
What a senseless sore loser.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.