Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. (340 Views)

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Deenillah(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Dear Kings

Please this post is for men. That is male species with penis. It is not for women. I don’t expect women to agree. Keep your disagreements to yourself. The people that the post is for are allowed to agree or disagree.

1. Do not go into long term projects with a woman you have not married. Projects like starting a business, moving abroad together, etc

- If there’s a break up, it would affect the psychology of the project and you would stop halfway. You’d lose.

Avoid doing business with your partners as much as you can unless you are married.

2. She is your girlfriend not your wife.

No matter how much you think you love her, there is a 50 percent chance that you will not end up married.

Do not undertake financial responsibilities or give gifts that you will regret if she leaves you.

3. Following from the previous, hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

Do not accept gifts and money that you cannot afford from your girlfriend and please do not take loans from them,

If the relationship goes sour, most women will demand for refunds, and you will be required to refund.

Pray for the best but expect the worst.

4. Do not move in with your woman.

No matter how much you think she loves you, it is better for you to live under the bridge than to move into a house where the rent is paid by your woman.

You will lose your respect in tiny bits until there’s nothing left.

She is your girlfriend not your wife.

5. You are enough. The moment you become uncomfortable with your woman’s friendship with another man, confront it openly.

She will most likely blackmail you into guilt by calling you insecure but she’s the one who made you insecure.

Confront it, challenge it. You must never compete. If you have to, LEAVE.

6. Do not forgive infidelity from your woman.

If you catch her cheating, leave.

You will think you have forgiven but you have not forgotten and you will never forget.

That relationship will not lead to marriage anymore. If you go ahead and marry her, you will ruin both your lives because you will keep reminding her that she cheated. There’s no point. Leave.

7. Your girl’s friends and family are not your friends and family.

Do not over indulge them.

Keep your distance and do not over communicate with them.

Overfamiliarity breeds contempt.

8. Learn to apologise immediately.

We are not perfect. We can say wrong words and do wrong things to our partners even when we didn’t mean to.

Immediately you sense discomfort and disapproval, apologize properly and seek forgiveness.

Do not wait to be confronted before you apologize.

9. Set your rules and stand by them. Do not be flexible.

What is wrong today will be wrong tomorrow.

Women don’t like weak men. No matter how much she blackmails you into changing your mind about something, she will appreciate you better in the long run if you don’t.

10. Finally, she is not your wife. You are not her father.

Don’t expect her to put you first the same way you shouldn’t put her first until you are married.

A word is enough.

Goodluck Gentlemen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Solidly valid points,bro.
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Kingosytex(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Set your bars as high as possible and never compromise. Ladies are brutal and judge harshly, be more brutal. Set your bars and standards high enough and let her do her best to keep with it.
Why should you settle for less when you can get the best?
Why must you be the one to compromise? Why must it be you?
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Kingosytex(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Deenillah:
Dear Kings

Please this post is for men. That is male species with penis. It is not for women. I don’t expect women to agree. Keep your disagreements to yourself. The people that the post is for are allowed to agree or disagree.

1. Do not go into long term projects with a woman you have not married. Projects like starting a business, moving abroad together, etc

- If there’s a break up, it would affect the psychology of the project and you would stop halfway. You’d lose.

Avoid doing business with your partners as much as you can unless you are married.

2. She is your girlfriend not your wife.

No matter how much you think you love her, there is a 50 percent chance that you will not end up married.

Do not undertake financial responsibilities or give gifts that you will regret if she leaves you.

3. Following from the previous, hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

Do not accept gifts and money that you cannot afford from your girlfriend and please do not take loans from them,

If the relationship goes sour, most women will demand for refunds, and you will be required to refund.

Pray for the best but expect the worst.

4. Do not move in with your woman.

No matter how much you think she loves you, it is better for you to live under the bridge than to move into a house where the rent is paid by your woman.

You will lose your respect in tiny bits until there’s nothing left.

She is your girlfriend not your wife.

5. You are enough. The moment you become uncomfortable with your woman’s friendship with another man, confront it openly.

She will most likely blackmail you into guilt by calling you insecure but she’s the one who made you insecure.

Confront it, challenge it. You must never compete. If you have to, LEAVE.

6. Do not forgive infidelity from your woman.

If you catch her cheating, leave.

You will think you have forgiven but you have not forgotten and you will never forget.

That relationship will not lead to marriage anymore. If you go ahead and marry her, you will ruin both your lives because you will keep reminding her that she cheated. There’s no point. Leave.

7. Your girl’s friends and family are not your friends and family.

Do not over indulge them.

Keep your distance and do not over communicate with them.

Overfamiliarity breeds contempt.

8. Learn to apologise immediately.

We are not perfect. We can say wrong words and do wrong things to our partners even when we didn’t mean to.

Immediately you sense discomfort and disapproval, apologize properly and seek forgiveness.

Do not wait to be confronted before you apologize.

9. Set your rules and stand by them. Do not be flexible.

What is wrong today will be wrong tomorrow.

Women don’t like weak men. No matter how much she blackmails you into changing your mind about something, she will appreciate you better in the long run if you don’t.

Don’t expect her to put you first the same way you shouldn’t put her first until you are married.

A word is enough.

Goodluck Gentlemen.

At the bolded, no vex. How do unmarried people cheat?
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Zonefree(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2023

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
Set your bars as high as possible and never compromise. Ladies are brutal and judge harshly, be more brutal. Set your bars and standards high enough and let her do her best to keep with it.
Why should you settle for less when you can get the best?
Why must you be the one to compromise? Why must it be you?
Until you are well advance in age yet without a companion then reality will set in.

Na you wey raise standard go drop am when time reach grin grin
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Kingosytex(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Until you are well advance in age yet without a companion then reality will set in.

Na you wey raise standard go drop am when time reach grin grin

As all those broke, jobless, lazy 33+ hoes have dropped their standards abi? 🙄
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

As all those broke, jobless, lazy 33+ hoes have dropped their standards abi? 🙄
Lol , them dey tell person? grin
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Kingosytex(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol , them dey tell person? grin

Tell your 33+ gender... Menopause dey corner dey wait cheesy
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

Tell your 33+ gender... Menopause dey corner dey wait cheesy
Lol... it doesn't work that way dude. My focus is you and I've achieved that, when I think anyone else needs to hear the truth i will let them know.

For now we are sticking to you grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Kingosytex(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... it doesn't work that way dude. My focus is you and I've achieved that, when I think anyone else needs to hear the truth i will let them know.

For now we are sticking to you grin grin grin

Same way, I'm trying to advise you.
I'm up and doing with my life with a smart and sensible woman alongside a cute son. What more can a man ask for?
Now run along.
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

Same way, I'm trying to advise you.
I'm up and doing with my life with a smart and sensible woman alongside a cute son. What more can a man ask for?
Now run along.
Lol
Are you sure you have a son or a son has you. You really sound like one who needs some growing up to do grin grin
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Berrityga: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2023
The only rule I follow is never give a fuccck about any woman even your wife. Just make money and be happy!! You can only know true love when you have a daughter.
Re: Top 10 Things You Must Do Or Not Do In Relationships. by Kingosytex(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol
Are you sure you have a son or a son has you. You really sound like one who needs some growing up to do grin grin

Menopause is around the corner and your judgment will be brutal.
When men start demanding for the trinities to even consider you, it's gonna be tough and I don't think you will cope.
Get busy with your life and hustle.
Aunty, hustle and make money.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Stuck With My Kind Of Job And Dont Knw How To Go About Changing It / 10 Ways To Avoid Sex Before Marriage / I Have No Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.