Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal (509 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Cashsteady(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Is it possible for a girl to still remain loyal to her boyfriend once she enters uni??

Serious question please
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Zonefree(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2023
A Nigerian girlfriend

E go easy to find two dinosaurs mating than your beloved Nigerian student girlfriend to stay loyal.

Girls wey dey hawk kpekus like Okpa nsukka for hostel. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Berrityga: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Can someone have a brain and not have sense? The answer to this question will give you the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Cashsteady(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Berrityga:
Can someone have a brain and not have sense? The answer to this question will give you the answer to your question.

Iā€™m also a student and I Dey experience am with other girls wey get boyfriend lol ..but I just Dey ask can a girl truly love you and stay loyal in uni

1 Like

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Cashsteady(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
A Nigerian girlfriend

E go easy to find two dinosaurs mating than your beloved Nigerian student girlfriend to stay loyal.

Girls wey dey hawk kpekus like Okpa nsukka for hostel. undecided

What is she left to school as a virgin
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Zonefree(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Cashsteady:

What is she left to school as a virgin
First grade or second grade virgin?

1 Like

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Cashsteady(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:

First grade or second grade virgin?

Which one be first grade or second again šŸ˜‚..
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by ElliotP: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
It's possible, her heart fit belong to the boyfriend but five guys fit dey share the kpekus

3 Likes

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kids Thread.

I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by talented321: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
There are thousands of fine and rich boys in the school disturbing ur babe and there are 99% chances that a girl in uni should not be trusted except the the 1% percent matured ones''
Don't take girls in uni serious'' i know the amount of girls slept with'' and university is where u will find all type of olosho, even the ones you will not find in brothel are in the university.
Cashsteady:
Is it possible for a girl to still remain loyal to her boyfriend once she enters uni??

Serious question please
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by Merry100: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Berrityga:
šŸ˜‚
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal by TinubuShet(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
I just knack person serious girlfriend yesterday in cold weather, she put him on dp , wallpaper , his name was her password, yet I still nack her, Don't trust uni girls o

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This / Signs She Is Crushing On You / Life Of A Woman And That Of A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.