Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos (7470 Views)

Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy cheesy You don kill them..
They are the problem of this country .

One of them tell me sey that they go teach Igbos political lessons. The same idiot I saw 4 days ago drinking garri and I wan swear for him papa .

I've been avoiding the fool ever since because I know he's broke and might beg me for money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by Solsix(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
just tonight and shit it out tomorow , palliative don finish .
Lol, and will go back to trekking
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Solsix:

Lol, and will go back to trekking
Dem go trek tire this time because Tinubu no send dia papa
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by BigYash: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

They are the problem of this country .

One of them tell me sey that they go teach Igbos political lessons. The same idiot I saw 4 days ago drinking garri and I wan swear for him papa .

I've been avoiding the fool ever since because I know he's broke and might beg me for money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
cheesy If he beg you ,tell go tell am to shout Emilokon 1000 times before you help am.. .. I actually thought Hausa was the problem of the country before now,until the last election. The one wen I get as frd wen support be Apc ,I don block am.. Na fool
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by Solsix(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Dem go trek tire this time because Tinubu no send dia papa
Lol
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy If he beg you ,tell go tell am to shout Emilokon 1000 times before you help am.. .. I actually thought Hausa was the problem of the country before now,until the last election. The one wen I get as frd wen support be Apc ,I don block am.. Na fool
70% of Tinubu supporters in Lagos are suffering

I live in Lagos and I'm telling you this is truth .

All it takes to win there loyalty is a branded t-shirt, N1000 and a carton of indomie .

E sure for me sey I go Lagos governor someday
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by BigYash: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

70% of Tinubu supporters in Lagos are suffering

I live in Lagos and I'm telling you this is truth .
You're very correct. They will suffer more..They deserve it .. Their foolishness is too much..
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
BigYash:
You're very correct. They will suffer more..They deserve it .. Their foolishness is too much..
All it takes to win their loyalty is a branded t-shirt and face cap, N1000, one spaghetti and a carton of indomie.

E sure for me that I will Lagos governor someday because I know the only way to achieve that is to buy the above mentioned items and I'm good to go

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by SouthSouth1914: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
MTNnews:
Foolish Igbo n foolish argument
Do your wretched father n mothers in Alaigbo enjoy steady power supply, good road n all the good things you listed after over 3 decades of Igbo ruling themselves ?

This Agbado bridge living organism, keep shut.
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by SouthSouth1914: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Comparing apples and oranges.

We are talking about palliatives here and not Infrastructures.

You can open another thread to talk about qualities of infrastructure.

Please read the comments again to fully understand my
Response! Don’t just jump on arguments you have no idea about. Thank you!
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by lizko(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na so five billion take waka go. Palatives not the solution because it can't be accountable.
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by princeemmma(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
We average Nigeria has been beaten hard by poverty...... See how people are trooping out for half congo of garri and rice
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by kayusely70(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Those condemning this laudable initiative are just sadists!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by raskymonojendor: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Please read the comments again to fully understand my
Response! Don’t just jump on arguments you have no idea about. Thank you!

You were the one that jumped into my mention with a wacko line of reasoning.. grin

Oga stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by raskymonojendor: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
kayusely70:
Those condemning this laudable initiative are just sadists!
Don't mind the mumus. cheesy
They would rather the politicians not give anything than give something.

Or maybe they prefer the local government to act like their governor i.e. give akpu and bitter leaf egunsi for Ibo families to feed on.

Hateful beings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by SouthSouth1914: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You were the one that jumped into my mention with a wacko line of reasoning.. grin

Oga stay your lane.

Wack line really? Did you see how rowdy that place is like people living in an unkept motherless baby home? Hunger really biting hard in the west grin
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by raskymonojendor: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Wack line really? Did you see how rowdy that place is like people living in an unkept motherless baby home? Hunger really biting hard in the west grin
So it's no longer about the palliative but the orderliness of the people grin

Let hunger get bite in the west..that same hunger is what is attracting ibos in extremely large numbers to move to the SW region via night buses only to be selling expired galas and lacasera in traffic 🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by Addme: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Don't mind the mumus. cheesy
They would rather the politicians not give anything than give something.

Hateful beings.
I don't even understand why they are condemning this. In Lagos Island this week, people came out to buy things at the subsidized rate infact at very low prices. And I was told it would continue next month. I don't know how Alimoso is doing their own but if all Local governments in Nigeria are coming out to sell staple foods at subsidized rate monthly, it would really go a long way

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by saobobo80: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Can those things they have in their bags feed a family of 4 for two days? undecided

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we get...

Poverty is weapon in the hand of politicians. Trust me our people are not ready.
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by raskymonojendor: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Addme:
I don't even understand why they are condemning this. In Lagos Island this week, people came out to buy things at the subsidized rate infact at very low prices. And I was told it would continue next month. I don't know how Alimoso is doing their own but if all Local governments in Nigeria are coming out to sell staple foods at subsidized rate monthly, it would really go a long way
Thank you my brother.

The intent of this thread was not to commend good things being done no matter how little. The OP is a well known rabid tribalist and SW hater. All he does on Nairaland is to open threads to propagate his hatred for the SW region. That's his #1 agenda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by samsononyilo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Danisaint112:

True talk. It's all over the country. Even here in Abuja street begging has increased. Casual beggars before are now chronic beggars.

The Tinubu Negative and deadly effect is reaching and touching everyone.

Even APC sufferhead Supporters aka team suffering and smiling, sophisticators and Ronu crew are not having it easy. grin

Majority, especialy those who are not in government are receiving the heat back to back.

I believe that from now till 2027 more brains will reset.

If all of us never die be that..
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Shut up. It's mainly rice, beans and garri. No groundnuts.

Show is what your own local government has given it's residence then maybe I will take you serious.

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by raskymonojendor: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

And your brain is made of smelly Akpu. Bloody IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by raskymonojendor: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
OP. Since the mod have refused to move your worthless thread to the front page.

Here is a similar one on the frontpage for you to go and wail on. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7807078/fg-allocates-5-billion-36

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by BigYash: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

All it takes to win their loyalty is a branded t-shirt and face cap, N1000, one spaghetti and a carton of indomie.

E sure for me that I will Lagos governor someday because I know the only way to achieve that is to buy the above mentioned items and I'm good to go
Kai cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Thank you my brother.

The intent of this thread was not to commend good things being done no matter how little. The OP is a well known rabid tribalist and SW hater. All he does on Nairaland is to open threads to propagate his hatred for the SW region. That's his #1 agenda cheesy

Shut up ya mouth,we all know truth is like a pin to ya yansh grin
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And your brain is made of smelly Akpu. Bloody IPOB grin

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by Rahkman: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Why are ibos crying because a local government area in Lagos decides to offer palliatives to some people in its locality 🀣🀣🀣
ode before the end of tinubu tenure una go don sell una entire lands for lagos finish ,this is just the beginning of hunger, una never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
The hustle for palliative is real
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by ambale(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodvibes007:

How is it your business by the way. If people are not trooping out. That tells you Lagosians are not that hungry as OP claimed.

Common Sense 101.

Are you even a lagosian to start with?

Radarada animal jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by ambale(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
the guy is comfortable in poverty

Na online dm dey form rubbish, all the owomida boys dey curse the baba niπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Committal Of Ex-BPE DG, Alex Okoh To Prison / d / 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.