Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) (61301 Views)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by FunkeAyorinde: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
shocked
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
This one na just cruise na... Although such happen

I was once a member of organising committee for a wedding and we created a special canopy for the groom's "club people"... Atleast that's what we were told

They came in their cars, president of the club walked with a limp, they carried a statue of a weird looking being, and all of them lined up behind the carrier of the statue to their canopy... Statue was placed on the only table in that canopy. Before seating, each member bowed to the statue... Imagine money being placed on the statue before being sprayed, and trust me, *THEY SPRAYED MONEY*... Groom was just around 30years or so

Funny part was some ladies coming to meet me to link them with some of the guys under the canopy, since I was the once in charge of that section, as if I knew them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
ClintonDGalaxy:
Wahala wahala wahala

Meanwhile..

A COMPANY INTO SOLAR AND ELECTRONICS IS IN NEED OF PERSONS WILLING TO BE TRAINED AND PROMOTED TO:

BRANCH MANAGERS
ASSISTANT MANAGERS
TRAINEE MANAGERS
AND WAREHOUSE KEEPERS

FREE ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE

TRAINEES RECEIVE ALLOWANCES AND COMMISSIONS DURING THE TRAINING PERIOD FOR THEIR UPKEEP AND WELLBEING

RENUMERATION: SALARY AND COMMISSION
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08156642099

...GOD IS OUR ANCHOR!
I'll reach you for the solar panel redistribution

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS Empowerment Portal To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed on A Weekly Basis.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by EmmyNorse(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Unnecessary show i must say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
I want a god-fearing man who is well-to-do and can take care of me.

Look at him here!

Puss360, come and witness your colleague's wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Osariemen12: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
All na stage performance. There's no potent ritual that requires the witness of a wedding crowd to be performed.

Good vibes, guys.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
He charges N3m to come display at your occasion

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by CedarHoldings: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Se na me no see am well,that wine stick to his chest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by EmmaLege: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
🫣
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Diligence: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is theatrical promotion of certain wine/drink..
Fused wt Nollywood effects...

6 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by wittywriter: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Na Dorime Chief priest be that. To get his services na from ₦5 million up, he will come and light up your occasion.

While Obidients dey chop their, they do dorime...those who promised Obidients shege are busy running up and down for palliatives.🤣🤣🤣

#RenewedShege

#ShegeProMax
#PoliticalLessonsInTheMud

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Jozilinn: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
simplelad:
Stylishly, those guys are performing confirm ritual. Evil in disguise.
I am telling you, what's this now abeg make some ladies dey check well oh e get y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
stasius:
If you ate in that wedding go for deliverance.

Don't say you were not informed.

Deliverance from what...?
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na popular hype man be this did…he dy hype for jowizaza them and co.
That is how he operates..

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Puss360(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I want a god-fearing man who is well-to-do and can take care of me.

Look at him here!

Puss360, come and witness your colleague's wedding.
I don land
Lol... Continue with the wedding ceremony.. Make sure day the next day I do court marriage..
That same week, sit the man down, make him explain that rubbish...
If no explanation wey get head, court straight, divorce on the waym. Share properties...no time grin..
I no die for my father house, because I marry I go come die.. noo
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by AMI3(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
ClintonDGalaxy:
Wahala wahala wahala

Meanwhile..

A COMPANY INTO SOLAR AND ELECTRONICS IS IN NEED OF PERSONS WILLING TO BE TRAINED AND PROMOTED TO:

BRANCH MANAGERS
ASSISTANT MANAGERS
TRAINEE MANAGERS
AND WAREHOUSE KEEPERS

FREE ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE

TRAINEES RECEIVE ALLOWANCES AND COMMISSIONS DURING THE TRAINING PERIOD FOR THEIR UPKEEP AND WELLBEING

RENUMERATION: SALARY AND COMMISSION
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08156642099

...GOD IS OUR ANCHOR!

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
I wouldn't pay 1k for this nonsense. But people too dey fear, there's nothing in the video.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by decub: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJrpXUcPPU

Here's the moment some guys suspected to be the grooms friends stormed his wedding chanting with weird looking men performing some rituals at his reception to the amazement of everyone. Even the bride was shocked and scared as she tried to tap her husband to explain what's going on but the groom kept brushing off her hand.

They for sing Dorime to add spice to the whole thing.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Enny2013(f): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nollywood wedding!!!
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Nolevel666: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
simplelad:
Stylishly, those guys are performing confirm ritual. Evil in disguise.
Marriage itself is a ritual between two people and an audience.
Think about it
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why is the bride shaking. As if she is not aware she married a bad boy. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

I don land
Lol... Continue with the wedding ceremony.. Make sure day the next day I do court marriage..
That same week, sit the man down, make him explain that rubbish...
If no explanation wey get head, court straight, divorce on the waym. Share properties...no time grin..
I no die for my father house, because I marry I go come die.. noo

See as your mouth dey sharp! Mieh mieh mieh!

No be to get the husband fess😂?

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by MarketDispatch: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
If the wife no quick born now, they will attribute it to these display at the wedding

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by scofield(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJrpXUcPPU

Here's the moment some guys suspected to be the grooms friends stormed his wedding chanting with weird looking men performing some rituals at his reception to the amazement of everyone. Even the bride was shocked and scared as she tried to tap her husband to explain what's going on but the groom kept brushing off her hand.

Na Pretty Mike cause all these nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Cooleasy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ojuju!!! cool

(Runs VERY FAST out of thread) cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by finallybusy: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
All for marriage wey fit pack up in two years.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Puss360(f): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

See as your mouth dey sharp! Mieh mieh mieh!

No be to get the husband fess😂?

Heaven is the goal... Leave men matter fess grin
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Dubetex96(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Na Dorime Chief priest be that. To get his services na from ₦5 million up, he will come and light up your occasion.

While Obidients dey chop their, they do dorime...those who promised Obidients shege are busy running up and down for palliatives.🤣🤣🤣

#RenewedShege
#ShegeProMax
#PoliticalLessonsInTheMud

8k palliative no be juju be that lmoa
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Heaven is the goal... Leave men matter fess grin

If you make heaven, then Tinubu will be the one opening the gates for you over there.. !
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by kemiomobomi: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
I see nothing bad in it. Its the same as inviting a pastor to bless your marriage - the man invited his priest.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos) / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State / Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.