Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) (61298 Views)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sebi money is all that matters now...
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Omoawoke: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Na Dorime Chief priest be that. To get his services na from ₦5 million up, he will come and light up your occasion.

While Obidients dey chop their, they do dorime...those who promised Obidients shege are busy running up and down for palliatives.🤣🤣🤣

#RenewedShege
#ShegeProMax
#PoliticalLessonsInTheMud

You people will go to any length to console yourself over a lost election

Lmao. All igbos are billionaires while the rest are suffering. How do you guys think? Is this extreme stupidity or what?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by godwon01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
The groom is definitely a ritualist. He actually belongs to a secret society and they must perform their rites. He has been hiding these for the lady for a while. Our girls needs to be extremely careful before they say yes to any man. The lady need to run for her life now.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by klenton(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJrpXUcPPU

Here's the moment some guys suspected to be the grooms friends stormed his wedding chanting with weird looking men performing some rituals at his reception to the amazement of everyone. Even the bride was shocked and scared as she tried to tap her husband to explain what's going
on but the groom kept brushing off her hand.

This is @ndeliofficial, the dorime master, this is what he does for a living

you pay him and he comes and displays, there is nothing mysterious or diabolic about this

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Ezini(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
This looks scary to say the least.

It’s Dorime
A kind of well packaged fun to announce the presence of a personality,

It’s usually infused into the occasion by the event planner to lighten up the show,
It comes with an extra cost though,

Those scary humans are actually paid entertainers wearing costume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by klenton(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Here's the moment some guys suspected to be the grooms friends stormed his wedding chanting with weird looking men performing some rituals at his reception to the amazement of everyone. Even the bride was shocked and scared as she tried to tap her husband to explain what's going
on but the groom kept brushing off her hand.

This is @ndeliofficial, the dorime king, you pay him, he comes and display at your event, this is his own hustle

there is nothing diabolic or mysterious about this

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Oracabessa: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hunger has meddle your sense of reasoning. it's Dorime Oga!
ivolt:
Its just a skit.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by MT: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Madness. The man is probably into cultism
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
What's the big deal here?!! They are clearly actors paid to entertain.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by tivta(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

I don land
Lol... Continue with the wedding ceremony.. Make sure day the next day I do court marriage..
That same week, sit the man down, make him explain that rubbish...
If no explanation wey get head, court straight, divorce on the waym. Share properties...no time grin..
I no die for my father house, because I marry I go come die.. noo

Them no dey share properties for Nigeria oh
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by malaria(f): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is ndeli official ma dcp. He is just an entertainer its nothing serious. He was paid heavily for that show jare.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by malaria(f): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is ndeli official na dcp. He is just an entertainer its nothing serious. He was paid heavily for that show jare.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by 22o62021: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
That's Ndeliofficial

We too religious

Isakaba by kolaboy

He de d video
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Mrniceguy001: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing is ordinary.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by malaria(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
This is ground for divorce except the woman is also into what the man is into.
Its nothing serious. That man gets invited by big guys in their occasion to present expensive drink . If is in a club he presents expensive drinks being bought . He is chasing put with that display. Which kind yeye juju be that. Follow him at Ndelioffical .
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Puss360(f): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
tivta:

Them no dey share properties for Nigeria oh
They do...but the law is quite shady on it...
I'm not a lawyer sha
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by BennyDGreat: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
This one na just cruise na... Although such happen

I was once a member of organising committee for a wedding and we created a special canopy for the groom's "club people"... Atleast that's what we were told

They came in their cars, president of the club walked with a limp, they carried a statue of a weird looking being, and all of them lined up behind the carrier of the statue to their canopy... Statue was placed on the only table in that canopy. Before seating, each member bowed to the statue... Imagine money being placed on the statue before being sprayed, and trust me, *THEY SPRAYED MONEY*... Groom was just around 30years or so

Funny part was some ladies coming to meet me to link them with some of the guys under the canopy, since I was the once in charge of that section, as if I knew them

Na so dem go carry wetin pass dem cos of money
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Jeffrey22(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Because the weird looking man is unknown

If it was pretty mike would you divorce him
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dorime chief priest 🙂
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by otomatic(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dey there and be shouting skit. Na so dem go take do rituals in public in the name of skit.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by socialjustice93: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ndeli the dorime chief priest
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Olumighty123(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
stasius:
If you ate in that wedding go for deliverance.

Don't say you were not informed.

I attended a wedding last weekend and they pull this kind of stunt too, It's just something to light up the occasion. No be everything una go dey spiritualise joor
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nice showmanship see doings, flamboyant, clean and relax atmosphere,

See that expensive wine🍷remember no be ronu wedding be dis were noise go full everywhere (Owanbe) grin

Only noise we are hearing is noise of money and doings, try get money o! E get why.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by orohbirodeysmel: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You people will go to any length to console yourself over a lost election

Lmao. All igbos are billionaires while the rest are suffering. How do you guys think? Is this extreme stupidity or what?

Any body that oppose una useless Agbado government is Igbo. I told you Obidients you are saying Igbos are you stupid or what? For real I am Igbo or what?

Your brains need some factory reset
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by omoyeni37: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
The guy na popular hypeman
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by stasius: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Olumighty123:

I attended a wedding last weekend and they pull this kind of stunt too, It's just something to light up the occasion. No be everything una go dey spiritualise joor

Make una continue.
Ndị eriri eri.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Either the man or the woman is a courtist or both of them are into it together. For them to seat comfortably and watch on means they are both involve.
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by mosaicafrique: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
This is ground for divorce except the woman is also into what the man is into.

What are you saying? Ordinary dorime wey de happen for club. Those boxes contain drinks already paid for. You can also hire them for your event if you can afford it
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Segzy19: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Only those who know would know...

The kids, the naive, the ignorant ones will call it creativity, skit, play, fun etc but those who know, surely know....

We know wetin dey sup....but then it's their palava
Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Why is the bride shaking. As if she is not aware she married a bad boy.
Lol 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Here's the moment some guys suspected to be the grooms friends stormed his wedding chanting with weird looking men performing some rituals at his reception to the amazement of everyone. Even the bride was shocked and scared as she tried to tap her husband to explain what's going on but the groom kept brushing off her hand.

Some people don’t have an awareness of those grazing occasions, they will be speculating nonsense rumors, that’s how they came to deliver drinks bought directly from a club house to my very good friend wedding reception those guys came dressing in the way they deliver casket of drinks at club houses na so some people begin wan run lol 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos) / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State / Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.