Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? (303 Views)

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by Akinjide2001(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
How true are these

Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by RoadMozart(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
80% true
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by Zonefree(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
A woman in love is a hoax.

How do you explain a woman who genuinely love you but still spread legs for other men like butter on a bread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by LUAN(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
A women in in love of money.
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by slawomir: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Absolutely correct

If a woman never love you before that is when you will argue about that number 1

If a woman is in love they will be automatically start behaving like moronn
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by Puss360(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lol . Women love no strong ooo..
If man no get money, how the woman wan love am?
If man no Sabi in the other room, how the woman wan love am?
Just get one of these two, love go dey... But if you get the two, the love go strong...

No quote me plss... I'm not feeling well... grin grin

talented321, come and answer
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by mrgreen4real(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
These facts dey straight like ciga.
Especially the woman in love. omoh! she go hate the adviser die. I dey love one girl during secondary school days. She chop beating tire from her senior brother buh she no gree leave me cos I dey nack her wella. Fear this gender

1 Like

Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by talented321: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Haven't you ever simp over a man? Out out love'' i mean since ur life
Puss360:
Lol . Women love no strong ooo..
If man no get money, how the woman wan love am?
If man no Sabi in the other room, how the woman wan love am?
Just get one of these two, love go dey... But if you get the two, the love go strong...

No quote me plss... I'm not feeling well... grin grin

talented321, come and answer
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by Puss360(f): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Haven't you ever simp over a man? Out out love'' i mean since ur life
Ooh shii... No shout... Gone are those days.. I don forget... grin grin
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by talented321: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
That is just the truth we all in one time or the other have take actions we later regret because we was blinded by cash'' love or prophets''
That is why every man and woman need to have a critical thinking when it involves cash, love, religion and the time everybody is praising you'' those are the times you need to becareful with your life.
And we learn everyday from other people's mistakes.
Puss360:

Ooh shii... No shout... Gone are those days.. I don forget... grin grin
Re: Are These Assumptions Or Really True??? by Puss360(f): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
That is just the truth we all in one time or the other have take actions we later regret because we was blinded by cash'' love or prophets''
That is why every man and woman need to have a critical thinking when it involves cash, love, religion and the time everybody is praising you'' those are the times you need to becareful with your life.
And we learn everyday from other people's mistakes.
Okay dear..

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Narcissists Avoid Kissing Their Partners | Narcissistic Person / She Finally Caught The Guy Who Scammed Her On A Blind Date / He Accept Her Despite Her Condition - Best Blind Date Of The Week �❤#love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.