Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool (33821 Views)

Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner / Gov Adeleke Appoints Two Family Members As Commissioners / Buhari Appoints Matilda As SSA On Employment And Job Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Eagle360(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Not swimming pool.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Blazebond(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2023
This is absurd and crazy,this is madness,this is unreal,I dont see adeleke winning a second term in osun at all.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Ublaize: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2023
sarrki:
OFFICE OF THE
SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT GOVERNOR'S OFFICE, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.
Your Ref: No
All Correspondence should be addressed to the Secretary to the State Government
Quoting
Our Ref: SSIEX/09/VOL I1/87
Date:
August. 2023
Alhaji Oyetunji Rasaki Abefe
APPOINTMENT AS SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANI
TO THE GOVERNOR ON GOVERNMENT HOUSE POOL
I am pleased to inform you that the Governor of Osun State, His Excellency, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has approved your appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Government House Pool with effect from 1* August.
2. While congratulating you on this well deserved appointment, the State Government counts much on you that this elevation would enhance your performance with a view to moving Osun State to greater heights.
3. Please accept my hearty congratulations and best wishes on your new appointment.
Honourable Teshm Igbalaye, Secretary to the State Government.

You're obviously a stark illeterate who understands things from the anus and a visible "quota system" apparent. Pooling is the grouping of assets and related strategies for risk minimisation. While Government pool is state pool offered to public bodies for investment of public funds.

Lastly, you're a big IDIOT who knows nothing

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by kingthreat(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2023
The best thing Adeleke ever knew how to do is dance. I love his steps though.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by bdon123(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
David i luv u,bt ur uncle is an illiterate
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by clockwisereport: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

Mugu u nor see d letter or u can't read? What's the propaganda here or u don't know what the word means? Ozuor

Government house pool means cars used in government house, not swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by clockwisereport: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
bdon123:
David i luv u,bt ur uncle is an illiterate

You are the illiterate. Government house pool means fleet of cars used in government house, not swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by clockwisereport: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Like seriously?

But on a serious note, he'll need it… because it's risky for him to swim unsupervised with his physique.

cool

Pool here means fleet of cars, not swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by bdon123(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
clockwisereport:

You are the illiterate. Government house pool means fleet of cars used in government house, not swimming pool
There is no where in d world that pool is used to reflect fleet of cars.Even if such exist,that senior special assistant on government housr fleet of cars is stupid .
People like u deserve d idiots that govern dem.
So fleet of cars in a government house deserve a senior special assistant...wot nonsense
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by clockwisereport: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
bdon123:

There is no where in d world that pool is used to reflect fleet of cars.Even if such exist,that senior special assistant on government housr fleet of cars is stupid .
People like u deserve d idiots that govern dem.
So fleet of cars in a government house deserve a senior special assistant...wot nonsense

I never said the govt house deserves to have a SA on cars. In fact, I am even against it.

My point is that pool in this context means cars used at the govt house.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by bdon123(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
clockwisereport:

I never said the govt house deserves to have a SA on cars. In fact, I am even against it.

My point is that pool in this context means cars used at the govt house.
Forget any context.pool can never automatically turn to pool of cars.Its jst like wen akpabio said d clerk of nass has sent prayers to your email accounts
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by clockwisereport: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
bdon123:

Forget any context.pool can never automatically turn to pool of cars.Its jst like wen akpabio said d clerk of nass has sent prayers to your email accounts

osundefenderDOTcom/why-i-appointed-ssa-on-government-house-pool-gov-adeleke/

Kindly remove DOT in the link and replace it with .
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Thislifesef: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
clockwisereport:

it's even worse baba, why would a govt have an SSA on govt house cars
That's unheard of.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by CoronaVirusPro: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
APC Propagandist and propaganda headquarters is in Osun. This is where they recuit youths without anything meaningful to do, to be Propaganda merchants.

If Adeleke like let him appoint SSA for GBEGIRI..

PS; legendhero is peeping
Helinus is peeping
Omenka is peeping
Freestuffng is peeping
seunmsg is peeping

OSUN IS A PDP STATE... grin

The Nigerian educational system has failed you.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's not swimming pool though

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by BoldBrainz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
plaindealer:

So, the governor needs to pay that kind of huge salary, manage and maintain office space for the SSA and the SSA's staff just to advice him in how to govren swimming pool?

You people are even making it worse and even sound more absurd and ridiculous.

The exact way you sound whenever you're defending the APC government in the midst of stupid policies.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by gigabyte13: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wertin dey shock una there
When you voted an entertainer as an Executive Governor
What else were you expecting.......
Make Osun people enjoy unparallel
Four years of entertainment in every areas of governance.
I wish Dem well
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Kemadealadire(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Naija grin
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by oluwaseyi0: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Like seriously?

But on a serious note, he'll need it… because it's risky for him to swim unsupervised with his physique.

cool

You definitely didn't read the article

The pool above is not swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by ChristianMuslim: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
What of SSA on Dancing..
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by oluwaseyi0: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
plaindealer:

So, the governor needs to pay that kind of huge salary, manage and maintain office space for the SSA and the SSA's staff just to advice him in how to govren swimming pool?

You people are even making it worse and even sound more absurd and ridiculous.

Read for Christ sake

The pool is not swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by richeeyo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
APC Propagandist and propaganda headquarters is in Osun. This is where they recuit youths without anything meaningful to do, to be Propaganda merchants.

Helinus is peeping
Omenka is peeping
Freestuffng is peeping
seunmsg is peeping

You brain is not useful even for K. O. K
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Like seriously?

cool

Did you read the article?
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by yommen: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Helinus is peeping
Omenka is peeping
Freestuffng is peeping
seunmsg is peeping

When are we going to have sense in this country? Of what use is it paying an already rich person just to advise on swimming pool? This shouldn't be about PDP or APC. It's about wasting tax payers money!!!
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
gigabyte13:
Wertin dey shock una there
When you voted an entertainer as an Executive Governor
What else were you expecting.......
Make Osun people enjoy unparallel
Four years of entertainment in every areas of governance.
I wish Dem well

Did u by any chance read the article?
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by muykem: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
sainsburry:
SSA Government House Pool Is Different From SSA Government House Swimming Pool

English Na Your Mate

Just Dey Play
You Osun state is creating their own English. Damage control.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by M4A1carbine: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Send that advice to Tinubu and OYETOLA, that is a failure. OSUN is a PDP State ..EOD cool

yommen:

When are we going to have sense in this country? Of what use is it paying an already rich person just to advise on swimming pool? This shouldn't be about PDP or APC. It's about wasting tax payers money!!!
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by M4A1carbine: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Crying and lame Nonsense..
OSUN IS A PDP STATE cool

richeeyo:

You brain is not useful even for K. O. K
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by M4A1carbine: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
OSUN IS A PDP STATE..

Your Propaganda still mage OYETOLA lose OSUN State. Even Tinubu lost OSUN State cool

CoronaVirusPro:

The Nigerian educational system has failed you.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Smartguyboy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even after going abroad to study 📖 is just show all this people have nothing to offer apart from stealing.
Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
bdon123:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match / Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.