Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) (595 Views)

God Bless Africa!!! Check Out These Extremely Curvy Ladies (video) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Racoon(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has urged single ladies to date men who are willing to spend lavishly on them.The 43-year-old songstress said while she is not encouraging prostitution, it is better for women to cry with luxurious, expensive possessions after they get damaged, adding that men would always break their hearts anyway.

She stated this at one of her concerts recently.In a video making the rounds on social media, Tiwa Savage could be heard saying; “I’m not encouraging runs [prostitution], I’m not saying you should go after a man just for his money, but I’m saying that it’s sweet when you also spend your money.

“Because I have my own money as you can see. So, all I’m saying is you need to match my energy. Because they [men] will still break your heart anyway. So, it’s better for you to cry with your Christian Dior and your birkin bag and your private jet in Dubai – no we don’t go to Dubai anymore.”
https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/17/follow-men-that-will-lavish-money-on-you-tiwa-savage-tells-ladies-video/ nlfpmod

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Racoon(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Not even minding if those men marriages or family lives are going to be wrecked by such amorous lifestyle. See the kind of morally loose so called alpha females that sadly become the role model of many young girls of this generation.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy
Na wa...

Auntie lori-lori video clip really stayed in my former Tecno spark5 for a very long time cheesy
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by DonBenny77(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Olosho with WWW SEXTAPE on xvideos dey advice

1 Like

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by VOsimhen144(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Olosho don drop quote

2 Likes

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Jennyclay(f): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who wants to follow broke men before undecided

I can’t even start a relationship from the scratch with a broke man. What if he dumps me when he’s rich nko undecided I’m wiser now and I can’t take such risk .

Already made man all the way!! Nobody wants to settle for less biko

2 Likes

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Shinjawestside: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Old woman Ashawoooo..

With that Ur dirty pussy
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by mariovito(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hoe got to do what Hoe does, dig for gold.
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by otipoju(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
As classy as you imagine yourself to be na for public with other people present on a boat dem still doke you.

Shift go one side ojare
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by SonofGod231: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Christian Dior and birkin bag ontop private jet?! Abah Mami!!! Broke and struggling niccaz will not like this at all. A Bag of 9ja made rice now is above minimum wage talkless of Birkin bag😂
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by MrAgbako: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Men follow women that will "lavish" sex on you too even without money.
Case close.

Nowadays sex is mostly transactional.

Nah matter of how much I go pay?

i will like to ask tiwa that question though 😂🏃
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/17/follow-men-that-will-lavish-money-on-you-tiwa-savage-tells-ladies-video/

All these useless people are supposed to be killed by a shut on their asshole

1 Like

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by FManager(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
After being bleeped by a yahoo boi, and swallowing his seed, I will never pity the women that follows this cum LovePeddler tongue
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by fourboys: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Racoon(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2023
"MARRIAGE AS A NEVER ENDING SCHOOL"

MARRIAGE is a SCHOOL where you get the CERTIFICATE before STARTING, but you will never graduate from it. It is a SCHOOL without BREAKS or FREE PERIODS and no one is allowed to DROPOUT. MARRIAGE is a SCHOOL to be attended in EVERYDAY of one's life, while there are no place for LEAVE or HOLIDAYS.

MARRIAGE is a school founded by God. The FOUNDATION is built on LOVE. The WALLS made of TRUST. The DOORS are made out of ACCEPTANCE. WINDOWS out of UNDERSTANDING, the FURNITURE out of BLESSING, and the ROOF made out of FAITH.

YOU are the STUDENT while GOD is the PRINCIPAL. Do not be tempted to RUN OUTSIDE even in the time of STORMS, but remember it is the best SUPPORT PLACE to be.

You must never go to SLEEP except you have completed your ASSIGNMENT for the day. Never fail to COMMUNICATE with GOD( PRINCIPAL) and your SPOUSE( CLASSMATE), bearing in mind you are all STUDENTS and GOD has not finish with you yet. So see it as a CHALLENGE to WORK TOGETHER.

Start and end each day with with a SACRED ASSEMBLY, no forgetting to STUDY the sole TEXTBOOK(HOLY BIBLE) of this school. Occasionally, you may be tempted to QUIT CLASSES; but may you find COURAGE to continue.

Many SUBJECTS are offered in the SCHOOL of MARRIAGE, but LOVE is the major COURSE. JOY, PEACE
and HAPPINESS always accompany each lesson of the day.This makes MARRIAGE one of the best SCHOOL on EARTH.

Some TESTS and EXAMINATIONS may be tough, but always remember that God knows how much you can bear. After the YEARS of THEORIZING about it, now YOU have a CHANCE to PRACTICE it. To be LOVED is a good thing, but TO LOVE is the greatest privilege. MARRIAGE is a place of LOVE. So LOVE your SPOUSE.
Credits - Unknown OP.
Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Tenrack: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Who wants to follow broke men before undecided

I can’t even start a relationship from the scratch with a broke man. What if he dumps me when he’s rich nko undecided I’m wiser now and I can’t take such risk .

Already made man all the way!! Nobody wants to settle for less biko
this one no know wetin feminist entail at all. Just fine for nothing. "Unapologetic" what?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Men That Will Lavish Money On You – Tiwa Savage Tells Ladies (VIDEO) by Dshocker(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Man Questions His Bae Request For 200k Just Three Days Into Their Relationship / What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? / My Lady Friend Asked Me To Do Sidracoin When I Complained I'm Broke! Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.