Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Beyond Closed Doors (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beyond Closed Doors (18+) (4329 Views)

Behind Closed Doors / Behind Closed Doors Chapter 2 / Beyond The Closed Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beyond Closed Doors (18+) by Ultimaximum: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
His other hand has moved back up to the clamps tugging lightly on them to listen to more of my muffled whimpering pleas. 

As my mind becomes dizzy and blurred, He removes the vibe. The wet sloppy sound of it unplugging my Bleep hole makes me crazy. I scream through the gag. I feel His body come to the table settling over mine, my head twisting in a heated protest. Wildly the blonde damp tendrils of my hair slap around my blindfolded and gagged face.

"No, only my Master can take me. This cannot happen. Please."
His fingers remove each clamp from my hot sore nipples. He quickly massages with both His mouth and hands easing the return of my blood flow. I can feel His thick rigid cock between my legs. The bulbous head is pulsing at my pink swollen lips of the cunt. A Bleep hole so hot, wet ready to be bleeped hard, my body is shaking. 

He rocks forward, His cock teasing at my flesh of the cunt. I am trying desperately to shift my body but am unable to move. His hands reach up, taking the gag from my mouth. Before I even have my voice back to cry out, "No, please no more." the cunt juice soaked vibe is put into my mouth to suck on and once again I am stopped from speaking. The large toy fills my mouth as I suck the sweet hot taste of my cunt from it. He swipes up the blindfold and hisses out the words through grinding teeth as He rams His cock deep into its home. 

"MINE!!! MY LovePeddler MY slut!!" my Master's voice strong loud commanding me.

My Master bleeps me hard, and His lips come to my ear as my Master growls out through His feral grunting.

"CUM My slut. Now. Hard. Give ME all you have wanted to release NOW."

I am crying, screaming, and yelling out my desperate need, my want.

"OOOHHHH Bleep YES, YES MASTER, MASTER." 

As the orgasm that was so torturously, deliciously built up comes hard and fast, it is that moment I know what it is to be in sub space. The euphoric feelings take over my body, and Master and I become one. No beginning or end as we move in a motion so demanding yet so in sync. My mouth presses to the hot skin of His chest, sucking and licking as He slams His cock in and out of the Bleep hole He alone owns. Master and only my Master can bring me, His slut to this sublime place. 

Source: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/beyond-closed-doors/54452

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Literature Section Person Of The Year Award 2014 / BLOOD LEGACY - Action Thriller / Adiye Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.