Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. (1149 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2023
A lady has cried out in pain after a butt enlargement surgery she did went wrong. She advises other ladies not to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3HfE7Ls_FE

Nothing will ever make me do this. If any man doesn't like me the way God created me, the door is wide open.

See how distorted it's now looking. Na this wan she come use slay? Chicken brains everywhere.

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by immortalcrown(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2023
Nonsense! You have slain yourself in an attempt to be a slay queen.

Curvy hips do not sustain marriage. They don't improve brain functionality. They don't guarantee wealth. They only motivate hookup business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2023
At the end of the human race, we're all returning to the ground, why all these unnecessary butt and boobs increment? You're now telling God that he didn't create you well and you wanna add yours to make yourself look perfect. This gender! Mtcheeew....

Do well to check my signature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by talented321: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2023
That yansh never bend so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:
At the end of the human race, we're all returning to the ground, why all these unnecessary butt and boobs increment? You're now telling God that he didn't create you well and you wanna add yours to make yourself look perfect. This gender! Mtcheeew....

Do well to check my signature!

If they manage to succeed and get it well done, the way they'll be flaunting it like it's one big achievement? So annoying.

One is in the UK now crying everyday because the pain from the complications has refused to go. She stands or lies on her stomach all day crying.

Somebody will just go and use her hands to cause sickness for herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
That yansh never bend so

E don deflate.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by illicit(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Goodlady(f): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2023
To those of us that cherished our natural beauty, our bride price suppose quadruple.
Lesson learned. I wish her good recovery and sinning no more cos she fit say her breast too small make them add more clay.

1 Like

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Kingluqman(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
That yansh never bend so
E don bend grin
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by talented321: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
You see am'' iconicR you see ur unsatisfied gender ba
Kingluqman:
E don bend grin
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
You see am'' iconicR you see ur unsatisfied gender ba
Na Dem sabi
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by talented321: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2023
Don't go and do o'' i like the way u are'' because u people are something else''
IconicR:
Na Dem sabi
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
Don't go and do o'' i like the way u are'' because u people are something else''
Do what? Abi I Dy look for who I go dash small. You have no idea 😂
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Exmilitant(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
The doctor should be sued. cool
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Exmilitant:
The doctor should be sued. cool

Sue him for what? Did she not sign an undertaking?

The doctor was on his own.. he didn't force anybody to his theater Biko.

1 Like

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Exmilitant(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Sure him for what? Did she not sign an undertaking?

The doctor was on his own.. he didn't force anybody to his theater Biko.
His job was not properly carried out.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Smitaro100(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2023
From side na real map of Africa d doctor sketch.grin

Countless stories of surgery gone wrong has been made public but still them allow low self esteem overshadow their sense of reasoning.

Zero sympathy to waste grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by ahnie: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2023
The butt be looking like kaduna eggroll.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Exmilitant:
His job was not properly carried out.

Ok I hear. She should thank God that she's even still alive.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by fyzaila: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:
The butt be looking like kaduna eggroll.

Please don't shame our eggroll biko. Our eggroll is smooth compared to that distorted stuff behind her back.

Instead of attracting guys with the backside, this one will pursue them away.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by shantti(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Some guys don't mind at all, they will still.............................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by kmaster007: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Who send her msg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Why should a sane woman go for this size of bum* surgery? The bigger the size, the bigger the complications.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Kajaard: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2023
I have zero pity to waste on this. She deserves whatever mishap that has happened to her body. Pathetic.
Re: Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. by Chigozie321: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2023
The things women do to get our attention. The yansh come be like accidented car.

(1) (Reply)

Grounds For Divorce / Okada-Riding Ladies? I Think They'll Surely Thrive! / What Can A Young Married Lady Do To Sustain Her Life At U S A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.