Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin (16211 Views)

Benin Traditional Council Suspends Five Chiefs For Pledging Alliance To Ooni / Elebuibon Chides Emir Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Isese Festival In Ilorin / Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Shinjawestside:
Hahaha .You see the reason I was against the Muslim-muslim ticket..Even the police now stand with those head slammers.

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Stupid people...

I told my yoruba brothers not to trust head slammers..But they will never listen...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

But Muslims full Southwest, abi how you see am? grin
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Maynman: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Atheist, what do you v to say on this matter?
Is it proper for Ilorin muslims to be witch-hunting Isese people?
Theist, why are your fellow theists fighting each other?
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Goodlady(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Stay off kwara ! They have been conquered !

They don't like you !

No body likes slanderous and hateful people who wants to force thier ideology down others throat grin
Firstly, the target of these jihadists are Christians and not traditionalists. It's unconstitutional that Isese ll be banned. The constitution of Nigeria is superior to religious laws.
Secondly, Yoruba muslims in Ilorin are some kinda fanatics that carried the religion on their head like they v been brainwashed by the caliphate. They are the teeth they used in biting others. See that MURIC prof Ishaq Akintola for example is from Ilorin. So when the yorubas there are acting like they don't know other yorubas, how do you help them?
Nevertheless, In future, Ilorin ll be ruled by yorubas.
As for those threatening jihad, Allah the most merciful is not supporting this act. There are many screenshots I saw on Facebook from people already threatening Isese people showing picture man holding sword saying it's time for their jihad.
Isese people have the right to their religion in Ilorin. This act has created more dark image on Islam how it's not an accommodating religion with different extremists.
Quran 2:256 explained that people can be preached to but not forced to be in Islam.

Historically, Ilorin was founded by early Yoruba settlers like Ojo Onisekuse, Laderin etc.
When forming Kwara State, it should v been Yoruba territories should v been carved out.
If Isese is not allowed, then the title if emir is not right cos the majority of native dwellers in Kwara State are yorubas or we call them Yoruba speaking people. The map of southwest wasn't done well. It should v extended to parts of Kwara and Kogi.
Fundamentalist:

We (Ilorin) have never claimed to be Yoruba in the first place.
So why are you speaking Yoruba Language?
You guys should change your culture to Fulani or Walahi Talahi culture of Saudi Arabia.
It's obvious you are a troll so get the fück out of this mosque!

Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Goodlady(f): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2023
saheed24:
Ilorin is neither a Yoruba nor Fulani state, it is an Islamic state and Islam is what we purely practice there which is peace. Yoruba or not dont bring what does comform with our belief and stained is here. It simple as a that to the ignorant fool shouting Fulani land and other wise.
Ilorin is a Yoruba state going by it's history.
Firstly, the target of these jihadists are Christians and not traditionalists. It's unconstitutional that Isese ll be banned. The constitution of Nigeria is superior to religious laws.
Secondly, Yoruba muslims in Ilorin are some kinda fanatics that carried the religion on their head like they v been brainwashed by the caliphate. They are the teeth the used in biting others. See that MURIC prof Ishaq Akintola for example is from Ilorin. So when the yorubas there are acting like they don't know other yorubas, how do you help them?
As for those threatening jihad, Allah the most merciful is not supporting this act. There are many screenshots I saw on Facebook from people already threatening Isese people showing picture man holding sword saying it's time for their jihad.
Isese people have the right to their religion in Ilorin. This act has created more dark image on Islam how it's not an accommodating religion with different extremists.
Quran 2:256 explained that people can be preached to but not forced to be in Islam.

Historically, Ilorin was founded by early Yoruba settlers like Ojo Onisekuse, Laderin etc.
When forming Kwara State, it should v been Yoruba territories should v been carved out.
If Isese is not allowed, then the title if emir is not right cos the majority of native dwellers in Kwara State are yorubas or we call them Yoruba speaking people. The map of southwest wasn't done well. It should v extended to parts of Kwara and Kogi.
Fundamentalist:

You guys should change your culture to Fulani or Walahi Talahi culture of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by JooEeL(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2023
juman:

Ilorin isn't yoruba city but city of and for Islam.

Isese people should go to ogun, osun or lagos to do their festival

Osun is Isese land. Muslims should go to Ilorin and do their prayers there.

Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by juman(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
I was member of extremist Islamic group when I was young.
This isese thing is opportunity for such groups to shine and popular.
Such groups would certainly attack them even severely if needed.

The leadership in the state took wise decision to avert that.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Goodlady(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Maynman:

Theist, why are your fellow theists fighting each other?
I don't know o. It's obvious one is a killer in disguise after borrowing religion from Arabia. They dish threats at slightest issue, threaten other religion, practice child marriage, coded prostitution, terrorism, and many vices.
This has cast more scrutiny to that Ilorin till sanity id religion is restored.
Isese can't be banned anywhere in the world. I blv that. And Mr Maynman, watch out for jihadists!
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Maynman: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Goodlady:

I don't know o. It's obvious one is a killer in disguise after borrowing religion from Arabia. They dish threats at slightest issue, threaten other religion, practice child marriage, coded prostitution, terrorism, and many vices.
This has cast more scrutiny to that Ilorin till sanity id religion is restored.
Isese can't be banned anywhere in the world. I blv that. And Mr Maynman, watch out for jihadists!
Lol, okay.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Pristine664: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Secondly, Yoruba muslims in Ilorin are some kinda fanatics that carried the religion on their head like they v been brainwashed by the caliphate. They are the teeth the used in biting others. See that MURIC prof Ishaq Akintola for example is from Ilorin. So when the yorubas there are acting like they don't know other yorubas, how do you help them?

Fundamentalist:

God bless you.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by juman(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
JooEeL:

Osun is Isese land. Muslims should go to Ilorin and do their prayers there.

Tell them don't tell me.
I am from oyun lga, kwara state.
Hence I cannot determine what they want to do in osun.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by fred04(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
EKONGKING:
Muslim cannot handle what they dish out to other people.

These idiots say they are religion of peace but do opposite of it.
Just like prostitute claiming to be a virgin .

Idiots.
It's not about Islam, its about who get the land
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Maynman: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
juman:

Tell them don't tell me.
I am from oyun lga, kwara state.
Hence I cannot determine what they want to do in osun.
All these European countries should also take a cue from ilorin.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by arstot(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Kwara state belongs to the Fulanis, any religion that promotes skull mining should be banned at all cost.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by muykem: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Good .we won't tolerate any form of ritualistic skull mining religion in Kwara state
But Islam terrorist has killed more people than sickness and disease.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Pristine664: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2023
fred04:

It's not about Islam, its about who get the land

It's purely a religious matter. Although some persons that are neither Yorubas nor Fulanis are trying to make it sound like tribal issue to drive home a weak point
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by a4cube: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2023
After Ilorin kwara state which state is next?
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Fujiyama: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2023
austinvsb:
I hate this. Extremists are moving mad in Oodualand & it's time to wake up to their schemes and push back!

For every inch you give to this "Ishaq Akintola and his 100 rabbid dogs" group of Arab-wannabes, the more emboldened they feel to displace our live-and-let-live way of lives!

^^^
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by firearcher: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2023
I am a Christian but I cannot but commend this response.
I do not agree any religion should be silenced and I wish the traditionalists right should be enforced. But I respect their position.
Its a shame that so called muslims and Christians cannot exhibit this kind of tolerance and respect for others.

Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by riverbird: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2023
The caliphate must be obeyed by all Yorubas grin
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by maticar: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
austinvsb:
I hate this. Extremists are moving mad in Oodualand & it's time to wake up to their schemes and push back!

For every inch you give to this "Ishaq Akintola and his 100 rabbid dogs" group of Arab-wannabes, the more emboldened they feel to displace our live-and-let-live way of lives!
Cho cho cho cho

Shake a leg, don't just cap
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by aswani(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I know mad people from the dead land Yeast will feast on the thread like dead fools

Can you imagine the bile that Obidient poster is spitting out over a matter that doesn't concern them?
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by riverbird: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
a4cube:
After Ilorin kwara state which state is next?

Ogun state for sure grin
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by maticar: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Oova(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Ifa self get council grin grin
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by arstot(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Kwara state belongs to the Fulanis, any religion that promotes skull mining should be banned at all cost.

You are mistaken, the disputed place that they are having issue is Ilorin not Kwara state, 11 localgovernment in the state are predominantly Yoruba towns excluding Ilorin that has element of the Fulani whom you are seriously advocating for and the nupe has 2 local government.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by maticar: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2023
aswani:

Can you imagine the bile that Obidient poster is spitting out over a matter that doesn't concern them?

Eyaaa
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by maticar: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2023
riverbird:

Ogun state for sure grin
My guess is osun
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Tundex911: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Ifa council no get liver

Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by bablon20(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Every judiciary post in Kwara has been infiltrated by fulani and Islamic bigot so there is no religion that can sue Islam and win in Kwara. That's to show how shallow and bigotry they are. Even if a kidnapper and ritualist claim to be a Muslim in the court of law in Kwara, he will win d case. Their allahu akbar is a slogan of cultism.

Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by riverbird: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I know mad people from the dead land Yeast will feast on the thread like dead fools

Kwara has fallen, next will be ogun grin, deal with that....I have said it before that with the number of gigantic mosques in the SW particularly in Lagos state in a very short time it will become yorufulani.
Re: Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin by Emu4life(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Dollyak:

What makes your religion better than Ifa? There is a moral requirement to allow everyone to express their religion and celebrate however they wish.

I am nit going to beat around the bush, Muslims needs to learn to be tolerant of other religion. It's funny you mentioned skull mining, but islam related ideology is responsible for more death in Nigeria than any others.
You just dey yarn dust. 'Kenneth' looks like a Muslim name yo you?

Did West Africans Reach The New World? Afrocentric Fantasy Or A New Beginning? / Emir Sanusi Pays Bill Of Patient That Requires Kidney Transplant Surgery In Kano / Marriage To Igala Lady

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53